Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Valladox

August 19, 2017, 01:05:03 pm
Read 3270 times

Applicant

Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Valladox
« on: August 19, 2017, 01:05:03 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Valladox
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Valladox/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Hello there. My name is Maryus, i am 25 years old, i usually play world of worcraft from Bucharest, and from time to time i go to visit my parents in Ploiesti so i am forced to play from there. I work as a Commercial Director in Bucharest.

Class/Spec:

I am playing a frost Mage, Because it was my first class in WOW, i usually like mages in any game and i also think that it is pretty OP. But at the end of the day, we all play World of Warcraft for fun, because it is a game, and games are made for fun!

Alts:

I have an 905ilvl paladin on Tarren Mill server.

Professions:

I don't have any profesion at the moment on my mage, i will make tailoring and enchanting ( i think ). On my paladin i have BS and Mining. (i can make the legendary wrist 1000ilvl for plates :D )

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I mostly play raids, i don't enjoy pvp that much. I played Lich King since it appeared on private servers, i have done all lich king raids includin ICC 25HC. From 1 year now (i think) i play on Tarren Mill and i did Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, Night Hold and Tomb of Sargeras.

Previous Guilds:

I am currently in Dentarg-Mugetsu on Tarren Mill on my Paladin and that is the only guild i have played in.

Availability:

I usually play in weekend, because i work 12 hours a day mostly, Monday to Friday. But from time to time i enter after work 1-2 hours to play some wow if i am not that tired.

Communication:

I am pretty good with english, i don't have teamspeak 3 yet but i will download it, and i need to buy a microphone. But it is not a problem to do that, i just did not thaught it is that important to buy a microphone yet :P

Computer / Connection:

I have an 6th generation computer, i don't have problem with my internet connection. I do not have high ping and i do not disconnect. When i play wow from my parents home, i do not have that good a laptop, i don't have high ping, but i play in 20-30 fps. it is an 6 year old laptop. I am still surprised that it works.

Addons/UI:

I use bagnon, Deadly boss, Atlas, Postal, Recount and some other addons, i have bindings: "q,e,r,t,f,g,z,x,c,v,b" that i usually use. Also the screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/OMSGv

Other Games:

I don't play other games at the moment, i do not really have any time left.

Why Iron Edge?

Because i have a friend that plays in your guild, and i would like to play with him. He also told me that this is an awsome comunity and that i will have a lot of fun with you guys.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I will be honest. At the moment i cannot offer anything, because i just made my mage on this server. But after i will grow a bit, i will hopefully give you guys a reliable player, that will help you throught all the raids that will come on this game. Also if you need help with something, and i can do it, i will with all my hearth.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I learned about you guys from my friend, like i said a little bit earlier.

Last Words?

Hopefully we will have some fun together , because that is all that this game is about!

August 19, 2017, 01:49:48 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Valladox
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 01:49:48 pm »
Hi Valladox,

I see you have made 2applications to the guild in the last 24hours or so, firstly this app is much better so good work and also the one thing you have missed each time is the name of said friend. Maybe they can come forth from the shadows and declare themselves and maybe even back you to being accepted, other than that good luck on the apply.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

August 19, 2017, 02:51:20 pm
Reply #2

Offline Nyghter

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 02:51:20 pm »
Hi Vejeta,

My friend name is Twistedsoul.

Best regards,
Valladox.

August 19, 2017, 02:52:21 pm
Reply #3

Offline Twisted

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 02:52:21 pm »
Sorry for being late here, I am his friend, he.s a nice and helpful guy, i.d say we should take him ^^

August 20, 2017, 03:00:33 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 03:00:33 pm »
Hi Valladox!

You can poke me or another officer for an invite. Welcome to Iron Edge!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 20, 2017, 03:17:54 pm
Reply #5

Offline Nyghter

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 03:17:54 pm »
Hi Rashkebab,

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Valladox

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:17:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length

38 Guests, 0 Users