Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Kukupaka

June 20, 2017, 12:15:18 am
Read 3145 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Kukupaka
« on: June 20, 2017, 12:15:18 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Kukupaka
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Kukupaka/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

name: Xshu
Work/school: University

Class/Spec:

I have always played balance as main spec i prefer is most as i have always liked casters Dots and crit damage with mobility. Hunter and warlock are other classes i raided as, however, now i feel my boomy completes my play style preferences. I had a break due to having university and work both together and guild in progress disbanded soo... 901 on boomkin spec but learning and gearing up other potential off spec is not far away from consideration.

Well balance druids are not friendly with moving around like most caster classes they are also haste dependent the more starsurges  and starfalls u get in the more damage u do. With more than 1  target encounters here is where i can add value to the raid damage. My stats goes as follows: Haste>Mastery=Crit>Vers. Usually, pre use potion>celestial alignment>Full moon>moonfire & sunfire>Starsurge>Lunar strike/Solar wrath (depending on buffs and num of targets infront of me).

Alts:

110 Hunter as main alt BM/MM 890ilvl.
decide to play 1 more class but not sure yet. Thinking about DK currently 110 or warr / shaman.

Professions:

Usually to fulfill the needs of my chars self made flasks / pots and food etc.. and most importantly the GOLD making / saving :D

Raiding Experience:

Back to when i started Cata cleared FL till baleroc HC 25 man on demo lock.
Switch to hunter for Dragon soul cleared till warhammer on 10 man HC i met steve back then lol...
MOP was with Acta no Verba cleared Vaults till will of emperor on HC 10 man and kept not clearing all raids with guild as 10 man has no room for slacking but in Siege of org cleared all before patch and nerf on HC as Hunter.
In warlords was with All Blue with blunt and steve that guild had no leadership etc kills were occasional.
Switch to Window lickers/ Wicked vigilantes after breaking in Blackrock cleared till furnace HC.
In Hellfire cleared most with wicked as boomkin then loot council kept causing problems with raiding it became a sad place feels bad then joined In progress with friends and kille archi.Legion: as still boomie raided Nightmare then had tons of work and uni together combo wombo in my ass and stopped raiding.

Previous Guilds:

ANV: disbanded
All BLue: (with steve) was just a waste of life people guild was breaking apart anyways now it doesnt exist.
Wicked Vigilantes: They are good boss killers i give them that but that loot council and raider choices of who to take and what not killed the environment in the guild. Raids were like being in a library.
In progress: never left but was on a break as life showed me the wrath and now they abandoned the guild so..
Iron edge: naaah :D JK

Availability:

I have nothing to worry about for few months till im back to uni which includes just a few classes easy no problem. I got this!

Communication:

Yes i talk was with you guys in some rated BGs in draenor and was with you guys in archimonde normal kill if u recall i was new to boomy back then just switched to gear up for Wicked.

Computer / Connection:

Nope if i lagged i would not apply i know how it feels for others and beleive me id punch my pc before thinking about applying i do not tolerate that shit. My connection is pretty strong and constant at a decent ping with the distance from here to server.

Addons/UI:

https://gyazo.com/6008ebfcd3b8a36b69aef8f22fc42a37

Addons:
Weak auras
Dbm
Elvui

Relevant key binds:
extra action button (on mouse)

Other Games:

Hots
Fifa
Rocket league
Overwatch

Why Iron Edge?

I wanna take a more chilled back casual approach to raiding as i have been raiding way more than that and i know some people in this guild i know what to expect from raiders and the guild atmosphere.  Decent progress when taking time spent raiding into account. Other activities i guess as a guild IE to me is known to be active out of raid so fun fun fun.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer an experienced raider that will be ready to handle mechanics and push in all needed damage related to my role and more. You gain a kill focused member and someone who puts effort into adapting to the content and improving performances. Can provide off spec if needed other classes as alts if needed and boss chopping services basically.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I know you mainly from steve and the amount of times we have met in game with each other i was that Xshubaca bomkin fine breed of Chewbacca.

Last Words?

Ye i hope you enjoy reading the application i seek a mutually beneficial transaction between us i'd like to see some of the people i know in this guild in action and meet the rest of the plebs in here thanks and adios amigo.
Flap! Flap! Flap! Flap! Flap! ......

June 20, 2017, 07:47:57 am
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - Kukupaka
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 07:47:57 am »
Is it bad I read your last words as fap fap fap??

Nice application chewie, I think some people may remember you but I definitely do from you tagging along in hellfire citadel, if I recollect rightly you left a good impression too.

Good luck on the app.

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

June 21, 2017, 10:31:23 am
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 10:31:23 am »
Hi Xchu!

We've already interacted with each other a number of times and you have my blessing, given that we'll need to get you competitive in the gear department for ToS. The final decision rests with Mooneclipse, I'm pretty sure he's also already familiar with you. But I think we could use a moonkin to try and give our resident Iranian a run for his money. :)

I know you mainly from steve

You also call her Steve?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

June 21, 2017, 02:38:17 pm
Reply #3

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 02:38:17 pm »
Hiyo Xshu,

I am more than happy to offer you a spot as a trial in our raiding team, we did see quite a lot of you back in WoD when we needed a hand, and I am looking forwards to see how you perform in ToS.

We are going to start raiding ToS normal tonight at 20:20 server time, so if you are around I would very much like for you to join us.

You can poke me or any other officer ingame for an invite!  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:16:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

45 Guests, 1 User
Sturm