Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [A-RAID] Gidra - protection warrior, aka cow!

April 19, 2011, 03:47:00 pm
Read 8446 times

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

[A-RAID] Gidra - protection warrior, aka cow!
« on: April 19, 2011, 03:47:00 pm »
Personal Information

Hello everyone,
for many of you "Iron Edge" people I am well known, but for others I am Gidra, in real life name Dragoslav, from Serbia, Belgrade. I am 25 years old, omg already that much :), playing as mentioned in title, protection warrior that I hope will soon be once again BIG cow! Why once again? It is, because I am at the moment on Ragnaros realm playing squishy Night Elf female warrior.

Character Information

Link to my armory profile:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/gynna/advanced

I was always playing warrior class as protection, from when I know myself in WoW life and most of the time actually with 2 protection specs. Actually do not like doing DPS with warrior. I could eventually play as DPS roll if raid is really in need of such role, but in heart I will always be protection and my main role.

Raiding

I can say that I will attend roughly 85-95% of raids. Usually I switch things so I free up my time for raiding. In some special cases when that is not an option, I will miss the raid.

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history

My gaming history starting back in the days of Commodore64, using cassettes to actually load the games. :)Later on when I got my first PC, I was getting more and more interested in games and hardware, later on especially overclocking.
Games worth mentioning are Counter-Strike, that my in real life friends and me were playing on more than semi-pro level. And later on this game - World of Warcraft in which I put as much dedication and effort as possible. I am playing WoW from 2005.

What was happining in past 5-6 years? WARNING WALL OF TEXT

I should start my short story with my home server Dunemaul and guild really worth mentioning, take a guess     .          .          .    Iron Edge. That was back at 60 level when we farmed Molten Core and getting our way through BWL. At that time I decided to give it a try and join really good guild "A Few Good Men", kinda of a famous back in "vanila WoW". At that time we were on Dunemaul still, because migration was not available. Later on when Blizzard implemented new honor system, like with many guilds, it had big inpact to our raiding "machine"... It was back in time, when we needed to kill Kel'Thuzad (ofcourse in original Naxxramas). After that big change that Blizzard implemented, we (guild) moved to Tarren Mill. Not long after we moved, guild actually disbanded and reformed in some kind of casual guild (Huhuholics, still exists), that I choose not to stay in. And TBC came.... :)

After the launch of The Burning Crusade, I decided to move back on my first realm (Dunemaul) and play mage for the first time. During TBC I was part of Iron Edge guild (community). During whole TBC period I was playing as main my mage. We cleared everything in TBC including Mu'ru prenerf. Later on we killed Kil'Jaeden also. Nearly at the end of TBC we were in need of good protection warrior, so then I made a decision that I should be back to my roots, and actually again start playing warrior as a tank. In whole Wrath of The Lich King, I was playing my protection warrior in Iron Edge, and was promoted as tank and melee class officer.

Before Cataclysm came, few of my in real life friends decided to move on to a new realm and try to make only Serbian guild. We wanted to raid only 10 man version of instances. And we made this guild, that I am in at this moment, Beyond APM. This guild was actually going nice, until, not so long ago, some of people stopped playing. Due to this we are more and more frequently missing raids, and to be honest, I dont like that... To be more of a problem, we are national guild, and it is hard to find Serbian people on this server that are good and want to join the guild. So over all, I am not satisfied of the situation of my guild anymore. Guild master is not much in power to change anything. :( Its actually parol, "we will last, as much as we can, and play for fun". And while playing like that we actually managed to down 1/13 (heroic) bosses in Catalysm.
Now I am in Senseless guild, but as a matter of fact we went Social/Casual... and thats not what I am looking for.

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?

I am looking for strong, stable and dedicated WoW guild/community like what Iron Edge is. All together I expect great fun, but also willingness to achieve as much as possible in PVE progress. All things I am looking from guild, I can provide to the guild. So not asking for something that I can not give in return. So it is two-way Commitment (guild-player, player-guild).
I am not going to find my satisfaction if I am not playing with everything up I can, so: flasks, consumables... I remember in vanila, that was hard to get every possible buff. Everything stacked and that was hard core consumables mode! :)

What can I offer to Iron Edge?

Dedicated protection warrior, knowing his class in and out. Top performing in raids, ready for new challenges and encounters. As much as I love farming content, I am NOT scared to wipe endlessly on new bosses. And do not like people that are giving up easily. As of first time, when I felt what means doing PVE, I was trying to be the best in my role, and to improve everything that can be improved. Also always ready to receive suggestions and criticisms, as to give them to other people. Enough words, it is better to see me on a field, in action. :)

Last words?

Dobro vece! :D

April 19, 2011, 03:53:39 pm
Reply #1

Offline Daekesh

• Guild Member

Re: [A-RAID] Gidra - protection warrior, aka cow!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 03:53:39 pm »
Fucking Gidra!
Moo

Itkovian
Daekesh
Caladan
Hetan

April 19, 2011, 03:54:06 pm
Reply #2

Offline Devlin

• Guild Member

• Not a hobo

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 03:54:06 pm »
Alo brate! We figured out a better way to increase crit rate instead of relogging: humping!

April 19, 2011, 03:54:47 pm
Reply #3

Offline kagemoth

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 03:54:47 pm »
WHAHOOOOO DRAGOSLAV!!! :DDD  Time for me to come back is Dragoslav is appling xD
Insanity doesn't run in my family. Rather, it strolls through, taking its time, getting to know everyone personally.

April 19, 2011, 04:05:52 pm
Reply #4

Offline Mouseh

• Guild Member

• srs mouse is srs

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 04:05:52 pm »
Last words?

Hai there!

"Leela's experiencing the greatest joy a woman can feel: worshiping some low-life jerk."

Bender, Futurama

April 19, 2011, 04:07:26 pm
Reply #5

Offline Ezzardo

• Former Member

• SATAN KR'A'VER OFFERBLOD

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 04:07:26 pm »
Gidra! I know you are good at giving out punching to Jaca!

+1
все знают, обезьяну, но обезьяна не знает ни один из них

April 19, 2011, 04:08:10 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 04:08:10 pm »
Last words?

Hai there!

Loool, did not see this one coming! :)

April 19, 2011, 04:12:20 pm
Reply #7

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 04:12:20 pm »
Gidrus! Ma idi!

April 19, 2011, 04:14:01 pm
Reply #8

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 04:14:01 pm »
Gidrus! Ma idi!

Hmm first association is Delling's voice and 15x "Archz take my target...!" Do not know if you remember of that in Molten Core, when Delling was assigning target for tanks and you were kinda afk. :D

April 19, 2011, 04:16:53 pm
Reply #9

Offline delling

• Guild Member

• Homepage
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 04:16:53 pm »
Hooray! A real tank!

I didn't know you were with us that early in MC, Gidra. That was aaaaaages ago...
Now I run a tech website.

April 19, 2011, 04:18:28 pm
Reply #10

Offline Gidra

• Guild Member

• Do not disturb.

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 04:18:28 pm »
Hooray! A real tank!

I didn't know you were with us that early in MC, Gidra. That was aaaaaages ago...

Yeap I was in IE when Urburk and, can not remember second name, were playing. Both warriors.

April 19, 2011, 04:21:04 pm
Reply #11

Offline Pluug

• Guild Member

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 04:21:04 pm »
Funny that noone linked revolving door picture yet!!
Nice to see you applying Gidra GL.

emo? >3

April 19, 2011, 04:36:33 pm
Reply #12

Offline Archz

• Guild Member

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 04:36:33 pm »
Gidrus! Ma idi!

Hmm first association is Delling's voice and 15x "Archz take my target...!" Do not know if you remember of that in Molten Core, when Delling was assigning target for tanks and you were kinda afk. :D

Hehe, how can I forget!

So much trash in MC, at some point I think I managed to squeeze in dinner with my family in between two bosses. Damn Saturday raids!

April 19, 2011, 04:45:52 pm
Reply #13

Offline Grishnag

• Officer

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 04:45:52 pm »
Hooray! A real tank!

Yeap I was in IE when Urburk and, can not remember second name, were playing. Both warriors.
how could you FORGET LEX
"No matter where you go in life, Keep an eye out for Johnny the tackling Alzheimer patient" - Dr. Perry Cox
MAIM! KILL! BURN! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

April 19, 2011, 06:22:15 pm
Reply #14

Offline Thoramon

• Guild Member

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 06:22:15 pm »
Alo Gidra , kucho stara sto radis ti sine moi  :)

Excuse me for "that weird lenguage"

Good luck with your application  :D

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:54:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

309 Guests, 2 Users
Shimmar, hemoroidtv