Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Warlock Application 10 Man Group G

May 22, 2012, 04:17:44 pm
Read 4068 times

Leo

Warlock Application 10 Man Group G
« on: May 22, 2012, 04:17:44 pm »
Personal Information
Hi my name is Necati ERKILINÇ and I live in Turkey, I'm 24 years old and also I am a student at Bahçeşehir University.

Character Information
My gear and stats can be seen here : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/L%c3%a9otheras/simple

I have been playing Warlock since TBC and i'm so enjoying while playing warlock and i think warlock is one of the most powerful DPS character in the game and also in the hard playable characters category NR 1 : Feral Druid (DPS) and NR 2 : Warlock for my opinion.

I don't have any alt character at the moment on this server everyone of them in my old realm but i'm gonna transfer one or two of them for MOP and for farming.

Addon İnformations
I'm using this addons while doing raids ; ElvUI,Grid,Power Auras,Necrosis,DBM or BigWigs (Depends on combat sometimes BigWigs comes more helpful to me),Dotimer,Gnosis Cast Bar,Recount

Raiding
My raiding times is stable and i mean i can attend every raid in one week so time or day isn't problem for me actually.

More specific times:

Mondays: Available
Tuesdays: Available
Wednesdays: Available
Thursdays: Available
Fridays: Available
Saturday: Available
Sundays: Available

Gaming (optional) and World Of Warcraft history
I have been playing Diablo 1 at the beginning of my MMO history after that Diablo 2 and as last ended at World of Warcraft.

I have been in the CATASTROPHE guild and i left from there because i don't like peoples attitudes to other peoples and also they was recruiting always for getting more standby peoples and this is a wrong policy for my opinion i think a guild should take enough and stable players to the guild not the standby players and after that i joined TALENT as my last guild everything was going great for me but they was like more friendly guild and they are not focusing to progress i left from there because of this reason.

Current Content Experience
Dragon Soul : 8/8 Cleared as Heroic

Why do you want to join Iron Edge?
Well to be honest Iron Edge has very quality players and also i remember Iron Edge from TBC times was so good and i know Iron Edge will be get higher world ranks in the Mist of Pandaria because of this reason i choose Iron Edge because i want to play with good players.

What can I offer to Iron Edge?
Well i can offer Iron Edge a good player,a good friend and a good raider.

Last words?
Well most important thing for me is friendship atmosphere in the guild nothing else matter for me except this thing and i hope we can share many things in the future.
Thank you for reading my application Necati ERKILINÇ.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 07:00:52 pm by graxlos »

May 23, 2012, 08:22:55 am
Reply #1

Offline Sidestep

• Guild Member

Re: Warlock Application 10 Man Group G
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 08:22:55 am »
Why is your surname in capitals..

May 25, 2012, 06:06:44 am
Reply #2

Offline Hulkie

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 06:06:44 am »
Short apply tbh, but he comes with experiance that i think it might be usefull to us, and i am curious about ur Damage on the recount... about that think on addons, thumbs up by me cause bigwings has some diff from DBM sometimes. GL with that apply m8

May 29, 2012, 10:16:30 pm
Reply #3

Offline incub0

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 10:16:30 pm »
indeed kinda short application but tbh we need that title that u have ^^ so the only sure think is that u will be usefull to the new stable raid group that we are trying to assemble. also noticed that u are missing an enchant on your ring but think that u will make it in time.. so thumbs up from me!

May 29, 2012, 11:25:24 pm
Reply #4

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 11:25:24 pm »
This guy seems to have very good experience and nice gear, I would take him :)

Bears like alts!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:51:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

143 Guests, 1 User
kodin