Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 [Casual Raid] Rogue (DPS) - Etic

May 30, 2012, 05:35:45 pm
Read 3386 times

Applicant

[Casual Raid] Rogue (DPS) - Etic
« on: May 30, 2012, 05:35:45 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Etic
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Etic/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Raid: Casual Raid

Personal Info:

My name is Saltuk Kondakçı. I'm from Turkey and I live in Istanbul I'm 17 years old. I'm a Highschool student.

Spec:

I play combat at the moment. I have a sub OS but thats for pvp could change to sub pve I play well on both specs. But my primary spec is combat.

Class:

I use Haste hit and expertise for my combat spec

I use ToT whenever its available because of t13 2 set bonus then I use sinister strike then slice and dice and pop Adrenaline Rush I will have deep insight just as adrenaline rush fades then I pop Killing spree then repeat..

Alts:

Have a resto shammy lvl 85 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/S%C3%BC%C3%BCt%C3%A7%C3%BC/advanced and a 85 ret/prot pala on burning legion alliance. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Biio/advanced

Professions:

I have LW and Skinning thought about leveling JC but its way too expensive without mining so I didn't levet it. Have 525 cooking got broiled dragon feast not the best but.. eh.

Raid Experience:

I used to have another rogue back in wotlk but sold it because I wanted to quit wow once and for all.. But I failed...I knew I would regret selling my rogue. I started the game again at 4.1 this rogue was my friends rogue he succeeded to quit the game, so he gave it to me as my birthday present :P I've been playing wow since 2007 may.I didn't do raids that much. I liked ganking lowbies in STV :P in Wotlk I wanted to open a clean page in my wow life so started raiding in the beginning. I was a casual raider till Fall of LK then I started doing 25 Heroics with the guild named Dusk in bladefist. My guild managed to down sindra 25 hc but I had some personal problems with the GM so I couldn't do prof sindra and LK. Then I sold my account, you know the rest... I couldn't raid well in cata but I want to participate in a good guild and down some heroics. I'm Back like never before ^^.

Previous Guilds:

I used to play in mutation team then they got a new rogue from catastrophe and I couldnt raid good as I used to so I left and went to Last spoken then I took a break cuz I wanted to be successful in my school.I started wow again in march 2012. Now I play in ExorioR I joined this guild because the GM was my friend and wanted to help them out.They dont raid anymore so I wanted to join a good guild that raids.

Availability:

I dont have any plans that would keep me away from WoW for the next following 6-7 months.

I can raid any day at any time. Time doesent matter for me.

Communication:

We moved to the U.S when I was 7. I went to a school in California. We lived in California,Irvine for 3 years then we came back to Turkey. I went to CA when I was 14 we stayed there for the summer and came back so I have a good accent but my grammar is not well as my accent. I can Understand anything on TS I have a headset with a mic, I can talk on Ts.

Computer / Connection:

I have a Pentium Dual core CPU 2.80 ghz 1 gb video card nvidia geforce gtx560
I play 60 FPS with ultra settings in LFR.
I have 10 Mbps Net connection I never lag I usually play with 70-80 ms.

Addons/UI:

The Addons I use:
-DBM
-Omen
-Recount

Other Games:

I play BF3 MW3 NFS The Run simpsons hit & run :P

Why Iron Edge?

Because I want to spend time with a good guild that has fun, sociable guild members.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A good rogue, a good guildmate that is always in for old instances for Mounts achivs etc.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Friends mostly that talk about you guys downing bosses and getting them lewtz.

Last Words?

I really want to join your guild atleast give me a week to prove myself if you havent liked my application. Thanks for reading. :)

Best Regards, Etic the Light of Dawn

May 31, 2012, 08:24:39 am
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: [Casual Raid] Rogue (DPS) - Etic
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 08:24:39 am »
Decent application. Quite low level gear and experience. I will let the raiders decide if they want you.

Bears like alts!

May 31, 2012, 01:32:38 pm
Reply #2

Offline Hulkie

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 01:32:38 pm »
Application seems fine, thought a rogues opinion woulb be nice on spec and rotation. Your gear is a bit low, don't u buy gear with Valor Points?

May 31, 2012, 02:02:26 pm
Reply #3

Offline Etic

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 02:02:26 pm »
I havent played over 2 months so I couldnt play for a bit and I was semi-playin on 4.2 I'm one of those quick learners :) You guys wouldn't regret it if you accept me as a guild member. Oh and Gear.. Gear is easy In my opinion being skill capped is was better then having the bis of ur class. You could just give me a chance to prove myself as a guild member you can always remove me from the guild if you want. If you ask me just give it a try if you dont like my skills in playing a rogue we could separate our ways.

May 31, 2012, 02:03:34 pm
Reply #4

Offline Etic

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 02:03:34 pm »
way better*

May 31, 2012, 02:16:05 pm
Reply #5

Offline Skymunken

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 02:16:05 pm »
Have Killing Spree on cooldown before Adrenaline Rush would be my tip for you.

Minor reforge adjustment is needed (use ShadowCraft), but other than his gear being a bit behind he's not really doing anything wrong.

Needs more keybinds
[21:03] <Globox> how mad are you on a scale from 1 to Idra Skymunken?

May 31, 2012, 02:39:37 pm
Reply #6

Offline Etic

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 02:39:37 pm »
If any officers or the gm would check me out in-game im farming dungeons for valor gonna get better gear with valors :P

June 01, 2012, 10:49:18 am
Reply #7

Offline Etic

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 10:49:18 am »
so am I accepted or declined?

June 03, 2012, 11:36:49 am
Reply #8

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 11:36:49 am »
Sorry for the waiting time Etic, there has been some uncertainty how to handly applications for the current raid.
They dont need a rogue for the raid right now. Good luck guild hunting.

Bears like alts!

June 03, 2012, 12:01:10 pm
Reply #9

Offline incub0

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 12:01:10 pm »
hey m8 really sorry for the w8ing time. at this moment i am w8ing for a rog that we are irl friends to come and help us to the raid so stick around gear up cause we need decent ppl :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:56:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

63 Guests, 2 Users
Spetsnaz, Shimmar