Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Cataclysm Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Tetsujinn - MM hunter PvP application

November 21, 2013, 08:39:13 pm
Read 10535 times

Tetsujin

Tetsujinn - MM hunter PvP application
« on: November 21, 2013, 08:39:13 pm »
Hello there guys from Iron Edge.
My name is Michael , I am 26 years old Bulgarian , as of end of September unemployed working myself out in the gym and playing WoW and Diablo 3 ;).

I started playing in late vanilla as a druid called Twisterr on the Terenas server Alliance side. Started playing because I saw my bro playin on a private server and I liked the concept of the game ;)
At first I was mostly PvE player , but ofcourse I was always interested in PvP and back in TBC as we all know druids were hots and run :D hard stuff so managed to reach 2100 in 2s with an aff lock , was actually the realm second druid with full season set :) In 3s I played with that lock and one more warrior we reached 1840 rating +-20 rating cant remember exactly was a long time ago. After a certain amount of time tho as I pointed out I was more of a PvE player and that realm sucked bad for PvE I decided to reroll on Magtheridon realm horde side as a BE hunter , the realm was very high in PvE progression back then a lot of good players. Anyway I finished off the xpac doing some casual pvp and pve , and in Wotlk I reached 2020 rating with a guildie fellow bulgarian disc priest . In 3s I managed to get to 1790 with a feral druid / hunter / resto sham setup in Cataclysm , werent pushing it too much tho , since my feral druid partner was the type of "ooh lets change that" when we lose 1 arena even after 3-4 wins :) Anyway had to stop playing for a bit and then did some PvE only . When MoP was released I got frustrated by the PvE part pretty quick , guess 6 years of playing were enough of the same old shit new purple pixels and bosses stuff. So I went to fulltime Diablo 3 playin , recently I decided I felt like doing PvP again tho , and since I have the free time till at least end of April , I payed my acc and started doing some arenas and random bgs again.
The thing I was always fond of tho was the Rated BGs and a thing I rarely had a chance to try on since the lack of steady 2,2k rating , due to the server being achievment whores , noone giving you even a chance without the achievment , like you cant get carried :)Also this was always more of a PvE server , PvPers here were never that talented. So I saw your recruitment post of Anawen tonight in general chat and decided to fill in an application may be you`ll be willing enough to give my hunter a shot :) After all everybody needs to start somewhere to get the achievment for 2k right? You cant create your char with one ;)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Tetsujinn/simple here is a link to my armory :)

I want to join because all I want is to do PvP , some place to do steady PvP with fellows who got skills and sense of humor , but to be honest I`ve been so striving to do rated bgs ever since this feature was introduced and never had the chance to do so , that its just eating me from the inside , so I try to take every opportunity I can to find a spot with serious team where I can play and enjoy this part of the game.

Well sorry for the long read , didnt mean to waste anybody`s time ;) Decided to put in some energy because I really want to do rated bgs and you guys might just be my opportunity to enjoy the game once more . I dont know anyone in your guild , I can be vocal got working mic and voice IRL ( SHOCKED ARENT YOU) so I can speak and communicate when necessary , I got all my mouse over target macros set , I can DL all the addons you guys require for doing the bgs , and I am the perfect soldier - always following orders and doing tones of dmg ;)

Anyway cheers for the reading , no hard feelings even if you dont see me like a guy who can fit in your team , thanks a lot and hf in game buddies
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 09:12:06 pm by Gaeios(Graxlos) »

November 21, 2013, 11:07:17 pm
Reply #1

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

Re: Tetsujinn - MM hunter PvP application
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 11:07:17 pm »
Hello Michael :) I like your apply, a lot of information. Your gear looks nice also :)

I am willing to give you a chance :P

November 21, 2013, 11:48:59 pm
Reply #2

Offline Nubby

• Former Member

• twitch.tv/nubbie99

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 11:48:59 pm »
Yeah im liking this application aswell. Can you play bm by any chance?

Also come support my livestream. Will be doing it every week Monday/thursday from 20-24. Heroic raids! Might do more during the week.  http://www.twitch.tv/nubbie99

November 22, 2013, 12:17:31 am
Reply #3

Offline Pirtupete

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 12:17:31 am »
why would you want him to play bm?

November 22, 2013, 12:26:59 am
Reply #4

Offline Pirtupete

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 12:26:59 am »
Anyway good app but your experience on hunter is rather low.

November 22, 2013, 01:04:45 am
Reply #5

Offline Tetsujinn

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 01:04:45 am »
Yeah im liking this application aswell. Can you play bm by any chance?

Yes mate , untill 2-3 weeks ago I was playing BM , but then I checked some updated information about whats going on with hunters atm , and it seems the fotm spec is MM , especially with its switching target ability it dominates BM by far . I can always go back to BM ofcourse I`m no stranger to that spec and I can play it just as good as MM , just I dont see it that viable ;)

Anyway good app but your experience on hunter is rather low.
Thanks mate , and yes I totally agree in terms of Rated BG`s my experience is not up to what a good team expectations would be , still I play this char since late tbc and ever since I did a lot of arenas , random bgs and PvE with him so I feel pretty comfortable with it , to that extend that in every possible situation I have a ready response by default , authomatized its already reflexes I have with the long years of playing it ;) Ofcourse in Rated bgs you need more than that I accept that , you need vision over the whole picture and possible multi-tasking in the mathers of mili-second . I am however a fast learner so I think I`ll match up to your standarts pretty quick if given a chance :)

Thanks again for reading .

November 22, 2013, 04:08:03 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 04:08:03 pm »
Nice application.

You might want to press that enter button a bit more often though :P

Bears like alts!

November 23, 2013, 04:42:40 pm
Reply #7

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 04:42:40 pm »
Your experience is pretty low, but you look like a nice guy, so you're welcome to join.

Hope you can get the experience you need on the inside! :)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

November 23, 2013, 05:05:56 pm
Reply #8

Offline Tetsujinn

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2013, 05:05:56 pm »
Thanks for the kind words everyone , I will for sure not let you down if given a chance :) Just shout if you are willing to accept me in your ranks :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 04:55:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length

131 Guests, 2 Users
Naasty, hemoroidtv