Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 PVP Application - Mage (DPS) - Klinfist

March 05, 2014, 07:17:23 pm
Read 4485 times

Applicant

PVP Application - Mage (DPS) - Klinfist
« on: March 05, 2014, 07:17:23 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Klinfist
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Klinfist/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: pvp

Personal Info:

Hey , my name is Kevin Vinnes and i am working as a Chef in a resturant and im 21 years old soon 22 . I live in Norway in Stavanger , also trying to become a Personal trainer at a Gym .

Class/Spec:

I am Fire Mage , Played that since Vanilla because i find it intresting and challenging of what Frost is , i find it quit boring but wery effective , if its needed ofc . I do stack upp Crit chance Intellect ,  35,77% Crit and a bit haste of 12% , i do have a bit mastery aswell to increase my Combustion spread's with 31.99%

Alts:

Im also playing as HolyPriest witch i dont focus to much ,but how ever i do focus on DeathKnight Unholy as a Target caller , Guardien / Balence Druid , they all are above 522+ IlvL

Professions:

Im in Progress as Blacksmithing and tailoring on my Mage , Because i want 2k Intellect boost on Gloves & Cloack to increase that damage , but im not an raider im a real PvP'er so im kinda por but i make it work somehow ! x))

PvP Experience:

My Experrience isnt that high sadly , I've been 1920 in 3s with GodComb back in Cataclysm but we didnt get higher , I whas 1960 or so with my Druid as FC Last season & 1880 with my Mage , sadly i havent got any 2k Achievment's yet but its right around the corner and i just need a good group to satle down with to reach those achievments , and i can clearly see this is an serrious guild witch im looking for x))

Previous Guilds:

The guild i whas in first whas Pravis . The guild leader just changed it over to Alliance on outland without any warnings so it got broken and i had to find something else , because i wanted a serrious guild to aim rating witch as we all do .

Availability:

I am online every day , and im always active and ready for some actions about PvP. I do work as an Chef as i said , and i do excercise 5 days in the week to keep the posetive energi upp x)) But im always here !

Communication:

I do have Ts3 and Raidcall , I do have a Logitech G4Rs headsett witch i find realy good ( And im not shy at all ^^ ) My writing in English isnt to good sadly , but how ever my language and how i spell the words for a norweagen people are kinda impressed , so i do like to think i talk good English x))

System / Connection:

I do not Disconect at all , i do play at Ultra on all settings . Im using a Ailien Weare Laptop withc i had now for 2 years , works just as fine as it did the first day i got it .

Addons/UI:

Im using Battleground Target's ( to locate the enemy's much easier ) Im jusing Doom-Cooldown pulse ( So i can shout out my deepfreeze's , Rof , Cs , etc etc , Witch i get a timer on seconds when its down on cooldown again ) Im also using Loose Controll , So i can see what type of CC's im getting on myself and what the targets and Focus targets are getting on them so i can chain them on every turn , I have Uppdated my tidy plates witch i find good as fire mage so i can keep dots upp running on the most of them and witch i dont , and last but not less important is Interrupt bar where i can see the Interrupt's thats going on , mostly being used for Arenas ... For some wierd reason I cant find my Print Screan , and my brother helped me out with it aswell but we cant figger it out on this type of computer , but if you have some question's about that last question of yours i do gladly reply on that x))

Other Games:

I do not play other games on the computer or anywhere else , i dont have time for that because of my personal life , and im realy into World of warcraft witch i find relaxing to play and quit intresting ^^

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join Iron Edge because iv'e heard of it before from here and there from both pvp players and pve , as also my Cousin Moonclipse have told me alot of good information about it and about your leaders how your running the guild , and how you run it and the thing you got going on , fits me perfectly for what im looking for , as a social member and a Pvp'er

What I can offer Iron Edge:

I can offer some good posetive energy and of course i would love to help in Arenas , with my alts for Rbgs if needed ofc . WHat i can realy offer is maby leading a Rbg group 2 if thats planned , but i do not like Pve so i cant give anything from myself over to that part , im affraid ^^

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

In Durotar and my Cousin Moonclipse

Last Words:

Fire wil Prevail and we wil also !

March 05, 2014, 07:21:55 pm
Reply #1

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

Re: PVP Application - Mage (DPS) - Klinfist
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 07:21:55 pm »
I can confirm that this is, indeed, a mage.
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

March 05, 2014, 08:03:43 pm
Reply #2

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 08:03:43 pm »
I can confirm that this is, indeed, a mage.
Thanks Moon.

On a serious note though. You've played over 400 RBG's on this char and still you haven't reached 1900 yet. Is this because you haven't found a good team to play with or a serious one even?

March 05, 2014, 08:36:40 pm
Reply #3

Offline Klinfist

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 08:36:40 pm »
It whaas the last season i had over 400+ of the Rbg's . I totaly ruined my personal Mmr because of the achievment " Grievies Combatant" But how ever , the start of this season with 13 wins and 4 losses i had 1850 Current Rating , but after this guild ruins we had today actully i dropped down to 1794 .

March 05, 2014, 09:12:23 pm
Reply #4

Offline Klinfist

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 09:12:23 pm »
I dont have the achievments to show all of you guys , but i do have a good way to show you how im doing in Rbgs by taking me with you. I think you get suprised over what i can bring to the group x)) If not i hope you get some fun Rbgs without me !

March 05, 2014, 10:09:50 pm
Reply #5

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 10:09:50 pm »
Alright. You have at least played a lot of RBG's :P So i'd say your experience is nice in that matter. I'll leave this for now and see if anyone else have something to add!

March 06, 2014, 02:53:22 pm
Reply #6

Offline Kulin

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 02:53:22 pm »
Alright. You have at least played a lot of RBG's :P So i'd say your experience is nice in that matter. I'll leave this for now and see if anyone else have something to add!

Yeah hardcore RGBer :D.
Like 400-500 2s and max 1500. Nice teams
:D

March 06, 2014, 03:00:11 pm
Reply #7

Offline Kulin

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 03:00:11 pm »
Yeah hardcore RGBer :D.
Like 400-500 2s and max 1500. Nice teams
:D

AHH crap i thought it was written in my application. SORRY mate :(. I described my self

July 22, 2014, 01:10:51 am
Reply #8

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 01:10:51 am »
Hi there!

Moon has told me that you were going to join our RBG's tomorrow as a much needed guardian druid! After that, he brought this application to my attention..

I don't really remember what happened with this application, but it never seemed to have gotten a proper response. I'm sorry for that.

I'd be happy to have you in the guild to do weekly RBG's and stuff with us, if you'd still like to :)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 22, 2014, 07:53:39 pm
Reply #9

Offline Klinfist

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 07:53:39 pm »
Hello there , Yea Moon is my cousin x)) and he asked me becaus you needed an Guardian for your group . It would be cool to join your guild , Lets just hope we take back my R1 Rbg place here on Kazzak x))

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:15:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

57 Guests, 1 User
Smorisha