Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 PVP Application - Druid (Tank) - Selesnyal

April 14, 2014, 07:36:05 pm
Read 3295 times

Applicant

PVP Application - Druid (Tank) - Selesnyal
« on: April 14, 2014, 07:36:05 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Selesnyal
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Selesnyal/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Tank)
Member Type: pvp

Personal Info:

My name is Lefteris, I'm a 20yo guy studying accounting in the local university and I live in Thessaloniki of Greece! I work as a basketball referee and during summer as waiter in beach bars or restaurants.

Class/Spec:

I've been playing my druid since vanilla so its not really easy to stop now! I tried tanking during Cataclysm and I found myself enjoying it really much so no reason to change that! Due to some setbacks I couldnt find a PvE guild so considered trying PvP again. After watching a lot of rbg streams I realised guardians are OP fcs so no reason to even change my main in order to do something I like :)

Alts:

I have a 533ilvl Warrior with whom I play arenas!
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Neverdiezx/advanced
I have plans to get another toon for PvP but havent decided yet! I have in lvl90 a pala, a monk, a priest and a dk apart from druid and war!

Professions:

I'm using jc and bs because right now those 2 are the best for a tank in general! Wont matter after this expansion tho anyway!

PvP Experience:

I have 2.3k experience in 2s! I have played almost every possible setup as a resto druid in the past! From a rdruid+dk to rdruid+protpala!
I have 1.9k experience in 3s with a rdruid+hunter+dk, war+ele+hpriest, kfc and war+mage+rdruid!
Also 1.7k in 5s with war,lock,dpriest,hpala,rdruid!
And last but not least close to 1.3k in rbgs!

Previous Guilds:

I was in Gehenna Gladiators at the start of MoP but left cause people were slacking really hard and bosses wouldnt go down fast enough! I joined Ember for something better but I didnt pass the trial due to the fact that I was almost 20ilvls lower and that didnt help me a lot staying alive during Megaera. That lead them to find a higher geared tank! After that I joined Santa Maria and helped a bit during progress until they could find a replacement for their second tank! Could have stayed for a raiding spot but I had to go afk during summer to work in another place! Now I'm just a social in Santa Maria!

Availability:

As I said above my only job before summer is a basketball referee. I cant really change a basketball game but apart from that I can change anything else so I can be around for any kind of PvP activities!

Communication:

I have the highest "diploma" for english in Greece so I guess I'm good with english, listening to instructions through Ts3 and talking aswell!

System / Connection:

My computer is pretty decent, even tho I'm planning to upgrade/change him after summer hopefully! No fps issues, no lag issues! Everything runs smooth and nice!

Addons/UI:

http://i.imgur.com/3klNsVP.jpg ... a few changes apply for the PvP spec ( add 2 more boxes next to ressurection that include both trinkets ) instead of the mount I have nature's grasp binded there, instead of agility potions I have renewal on Shift5, warstomp is on V! and I use the blizzard standard UI for my warrior in PvP!

Other Games:

I'm also playing League of Legends in NE server, my ingame name is Selesnyal and I'm a plat3 player for now!

Why Iron Edge?

Because you were the first guild that would actively PvP and I managed to found and because you seem to have things set up perfectly!

What I can offer Iron Edge:

A very good tank that can help PvE and PvP wise the guild to progress on new things!

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

I found out about you on wowprogress!

Last Words:

Uhm... I know I dont have a lot of achievements to show and prove my "big words" but I just need one chance and I'll surely prove that I did worth that chance!

April 15, 2014, 01:33:46 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: PVP Application - Druid (Tank) - Selesnyal
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 01:33:46 pm »
Pretty decent application. Maybe some of our pvpers will find time to comment on your application :)

Bears like alts!

April 15, 2014, 03:43:44 pm
Reply #2

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 03:43:44 pm »
Decent application! I'd like to see your gear though, your druid is in PvE gear atm :P

Your experience seem to be from a few years back, have you done any RBG's with your druid in MoP?

April 15, 2014, 06:04:00 pm
Reply #3

Offline Selesnyal

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 06:04:00 pm »
Im full grievous apart from second trinket and weapon (but havent capped this season at all so if i cap i can have 3 items at once! ) ... and prideful insignia! Truth is I havent done a lot of rbgs this season or at all in MoP but I am fully aware of what a tank has to do!

April 15, 2014, 06:58:12 pm
Reply #4

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 06:58:12 pm »
Considering your low gear and low experience in RBG's. I'd like to offer you a social spot instead, if that's alright with you! :)

April 15, 2014, 07:10:11 pm
Reply #5

Offline Selesnyal

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 07:10:11 pm »
And how is this gonna help me? :/

April 15, 2014, 07:47:29 pm
Reply #6

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 07:47:29 pm »
We have two RBG teams, i'm sure you can get more experience with B-team :) But I can't offer you a PvP rank, i'm afraid.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:47:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

44 Guests, 0 Users