Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Shyrox

April 14, 2014, 09:37:20 pm
Read 2869 times

Applicant

Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Shyrox
« on: April 14, 2014, 09:37:20 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Shyrox
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Shyrox/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Hello,

Hello, my name is Mikkel and I am 17 years old. I am a mature boy, who are looking for a nice Guild with a nice evironment. I am born and raised in the UK, but my parents decided to move to Denmark, so now I am here. I study at High School, where I am at my 1st grade.

Class/Spec:

I really enjoy Priest and Hunter, because they've always been viable in any tournament, and they usually fit in every combination. Hunters has such a good burst with good survivability and good CC. While priests is good at off-healing in 3s teams, but also in 2s. They have a nice burst as well. Both of them are fun, so I am not maining any of them, but if Guild needs me as some certain, I'll reroll in to that spec.

Alts:

I have 7x 90's. Why have I made all those? I've made all those to simply figure out, how eevery class is builded up, so you know the basic rotation, CC and burst they have. So I know which spells they have to counter me, as I play Hunter and Priest as main. I am informed every time I enter a arena, who to go, beacause I know their spells and so on.
I'd like to switch any other alt, if you'd be in need of it, but not all of them are fully geared.
My mains are as said: Priest and Hunter. That's the ones, I'd like to join with, as they're geared and experienced.

Professions:

I have Skinning and Blacksmithing on my hunter, because it seems to be the must "matching" professions to hunters, as it gives crit and Stamina, due to hunters squishyness.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

My PvE experience:
I started playing with my friends in the start of WotLK. We were gaming together to of course getting better. We managed to down all bosses on normal, and in Heroic we did all bosses except Lich King and Sindragosa. We killed all this before any pre-nerf or anything like that. Sindragosa wouldn't just go down at all, so we didn't managed her before WotLK ended, sadly.
In Cataclysm I'd manage to down everything on normal in BoT, BWD, ToT4W and FL. I didn't kill anything on Heroic sadly, because I was busy with education. Then suddenly Dragon Soul arrived, and I actually made to kill everything on both, normal and HC - during this I was in a good raiding guild, which made me managing this.
Then we started MoP. MsV, HoF, ToEs, ToT and SoO. I did everything on normal except from ToT. I haven't ever raided in ToT, because I was busy due to education again. Then I finally completed and passed my education, so from now on I am ready to WoD and even way longer! Nothing were killed on HC again, cause I wasn't raiding that hardcore. now I'm at 14/14 normal SoO and 3/14 HC. Now I am looking to game in a more hardcore way.
My PvP Experience:
For now I've been playing PvP for 1 year, and I've "already" hitted 2k rating, so I think I've improved a lot. I we just new to PvP, so had to get an idea of what PvP actual was. I started to do normal BG's to see if it's was fitting and was fun to me, or else i'd be stupid to start something, that doesn't fits you. I've never really been a serious RBG player, because I haven't seen the point in it - but now I'm really interested in see how a 10 man team goes on!
Now I'm ready for such a good time in Iron Edge, hopefully.

Previous Guilds:

I've actually always been 2 Guilds since I started my WoW "career". I started playing in the Guild that just got disbanded called "Superbia" a hardcore danish Guild. I were only raiding there as a social, but we did alt runs every weekend, so I still had an idea of raiding. So all in all, I actually didn't leave this Guild, it just got disbanded, because it was 10-man, and when WoD releases you won't be available to raid 10 man. My current Guild, wasn't satisfying at all, and it wasn't just fitting me, so I decided to start from a "fresh", so I left the Guild and now I am "unemployed". Now I just waiteed untill I found the perfect fitting Guild for me.
Now I am interested in joining a serious PvP Guild, as I've never been in one.

Availability:

I'm most likely available. I usually have exams when half of the year is gone at; June, Juli, so might be busy there, but I don't think it has influence on my playing. I'm not available on every 2nd sunday, as I work for money to get ready to move out.
Of course if I'm having family problems, then I am priority them - but I've never actually had any, lol.

Communication:

As I'm half english, I think I can make communication between us. Read my application, and decide if I speak english - might have some grammar fails, as I suck at it.
I have Teamspeak 3, Ventrilo, Mumble, Raid call - everything.
I have working mic, and I can definitely listen up, when RBG leader talks or targetcaller, of course.

Computer / Connection:

My CPU: Intel Quad Core i7 - 4700HQ, 2.4GHz.... It's an Asus computer, I've just bought so there shouldn''t be any problems at all.
Screen Size:17.3 inches
Screen Resolution: 1600 x 900
Max Screen Resolution: 1600*900 pixels
Processor   2.4 GHz Intel Core i7
RAM   8 GB DDR3
Memory Speed   1600 MHz
Hard Drive   1024 GB
Graphics Coprocessor   nVIDIA Geforce GT 740M
Graphics Card Ram Size   2048 MB
Wireless Type   802.11bgn
Number of USB 2.0 Ports   2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports   2
Expand
Other Technical Details
Brand Name   Asus
Series   Asus
Item model number   X750JB-DB71
Hardware Platform   PC
Operating System   Windows 8
Item Weight   6.2 pounds
Item Dimensions L x W x H   16.30 x 10.60 x 1.20 inches
Color   Dark Gray
Processor Brand   Intel
Processor Count   4
Computer Memory Type   DDR3 SDRAM
Flash Memory Size   8
Hard Drive Interface   Serial ATA-300
Hard Drive Rotational Speed   5400 RPM
Optical Drive Type   DVD Super Multi
Batteries:   1 Lithium ion batteries required.
I never really have Internet problems, it has happend to me like - I don't even remember. I never have lag on Kazzak, only of some delay or server lag. I never disconnect randomly.

Addons/UI:

I use BattleGround Targets, Cooldowns and Gladius. In my opinion I don't think you should use a lot of Addons in PvP, as it can stress and frustrate you really easy.

Other Games:

I play Diablo sometimes, so you can contact me through BattleTag, if I'm not online on WoW. I used to play League of Legends, but got too bored.

Why Iron Edge?

I wanted a serious PvP Guild, as I've never been in to any, and it seems to be a nice evironment, in my eyes as I've got told.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you nice attendance with a lot of dedication in PvP, as I play WoW atleast 5 hours a day - where I usually only play PvP.
I am also a really handsome, friendly, comfortable and nice guy - but also serious, when action!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Coldwinter; current application, told me about it since, we've been 2v2 mates for a quite long time. So I decided to make this application.

Last Words?

You can contact me through:

Battle Tag: MikkelRidder#2650
Email: Mikkelridder@hotmail.com

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:45:35 pm by Rashkebab »

April 14, 2014, 10:45:55 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Priest (DPS/Healer) - Shyrox
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 10:45:55 pm »
Very nice app, I removed your phone number though, don't wanna share that on a public forum :P
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

April 15, 2014, 01:29:13 pm
Reply #2

Offline RomeoMustDie

• Guild Member

• No Pain, No Gain .. !

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 01:29:13 pm »
pff rash, noone cares a man's phone number. (except bendie)

April 15, 2014, 03:45:33 pm
Reply #3

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 03:45:33 pm »
Nice application! :)

April 16, 2014, 05:48:40 am
Reply #4

Offline Bendie

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 05:48:40 am »
Did someone say phone number?
2016-04-22 04:58:08 [Raid] Bendiee: Neclord placed his balls on my shoulders. i dont have anything against black people. but monkeys do spread aids.

April 16, 2014, 03:35:41 pm
Reply #5

Offline Aleynnah

• Former Member

• (Anarawen)

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 03:35:41 pm »
Since nobody is accepting you, I will :P You can poke an officer for an invite

- I've talked to SaffĂ­e.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:16:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

80 Guests, 0 Users