Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 PVP Application - Warrior (DPS) - Anvilbreaker

August 11, 2014, 06:12:12 pm
Read 2499 times

Applicant

PVP Application - Warrior (DPS) - Anvilbreaker
« on: August 11, 2014, 06:12:12 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Anvilbreaker
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Anvilbreaker/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: pvp

Personal Info:

Hello!

My name is Niklas Jonasson, I'm 22 and living in Sweden. I'm currently in the construction business where I'm building roofs on buildings etc. The things that mainly occupy my freetime is computer games, working out and riding my motorcycle.

Class/Spec:

I've basically played warrior as my main character more or less since vanilla. I've played other classes as mains aswell but I usually end up going back to warrior because that is the class which I enjoy playing the most. The spec that I have right now is obviously arms because that's always been the better option to go far in PvP if you want to cleave some skulls. Even though Protection can have it's advantages in some situations like if you are going to carry a flag, defend a base and such there are other classes who are better suited for it.

Alts:

I do have a couple of alts on Kazzak, horde. I have a shaman, a rogue, a mage and a warlock. Besides those I also have a paladin and a death knight but those are alliance and are located two different realms.

Professions:

I have blacksmithing for the extra sockets mixed with leatherworking. I'm going to drop my leatherworking for engineering once again.

PvP Experience:

To be honest I played most of my PvP time back in TBC where I was playing 2's as warrior/r druid and 3's with warrior/ret paladin/resto shaman. I can't remember how far I got in 3's but I think I got between 1750-1775 in 2's. I didn't do much arenas in wrath or cata because I lost interest for it at that time. I was focusing more on the PvE part with a couple of real life friends. I started off MoP playing as a resto shaman and doing the "early raids" mogushan, hof, terrace. I then realized I missed the warrior role and I decided to get to 90 with it and take it as main. I progressed ToT with a swedish guild called Black Diva on the server Silvermoon, alliance. We were progressing on heroic modes and got stuck on Horridon and that basically broke the guild and I decided to leave and take a break from WoW. That is why I don't have much any specific progress on SoO so I decided to go back to playing PvP and to focus on RBG's rather than arenas. The reason why I chose RBG's over arenas is because I didn't find any stable partner to play with and I enjoy battlegrounds quite much. I'm currently playing at 1960 in RBG rating.

Previous Guilds:

Vanilla: Absolute Vikings - Stormrage
Loot the Dog - Laughing Skull

Burning Crusade:
Conquering Lions - The Venture Co
Logizomechanopgobia - The Venture Co

Wrath of the Lich King:
Vision of Excellence - The Venture Co
Ithyphallophobia - Darksorrow

Cataclysm:
Ithyphallophobia - Darksorrow

Mist of Pandaria:
Hegira - Deathwing

Sj?r?vers - Deathwing

Cakeman - Silvermoon

Black Diva - Silvermoon

O o O - Kazzak

Availability:

Yeah that shouldn't be a problem, I'm quite flexible. As long as it's not on 07:00 in the morning to 16:00 because then I'm at work, monday to friday.

Communication:

Yeah I have no problem speaking English. I have various voice chat programs and if you are using one I don't have I'll just have to install it!

System / Connection:

I hope i do, a friend built one for me one year ago. I don't know much about computer parts and such to be honest but I can play Battlefield 4 on max graphics without any lags. I have a fiber connection so my latency is not an issue.

Addons/UI:

BattlegroundTargets - makes it alot easier to target and target switch in PvP.

Dimishing Returns - using it to track DR's for various CC's.

Map Coords - always good to have.

OmniCC - highlights and shows cooldowns on the ability rather than you must mouse over it to see it.

oQueue - I'm using it to find RBG pugs.

Recount - easy to track dmg, cc's, healing etc.

ReforgeLite - using it to optimize my reforging stats.

sArena - it improves the arena targets, I like it better than gladius.

Screenshot of my UI:
http://i.imgur.com/biNY46C.jpg

Keybindings that I'm using is the following:
Shift+D
V
Y
T
G
F
Shift+1
Shift+2
Shift+3
Shift+4
Shift+5
C
Shift+r
Ctrl+X
Shift+X
Shift+Z
Shift+C
Ctrl+1
Shift+A
Ctrl+G
Ctrl+F
Ctrl+R
Shift+G
Shift+V
Shift+F
Shift+T
Ctrl+V
H
Ctrl+C

Other Games:

Counter Strike Globan Offensive, rank DMG.

Battlefield 4, rank/level 91.

Why Iron Edge?

Ever since I started playing RBG's my goal have been to find a stable group to do it with. I started off by typing in the usual trade chat "Arms Warr 550 LF RBG" etc. Then I discovered the addon oQueue which makes it easier to find people for various activities in WoW. I'm only using it for RBG's though. Even though I was still looking to find a solid group to play with it went quite well to pug with oQueue. And today, 2014-08-11, I noticed Saff?e was advertising that you were recruiting for your RBG team and I was thinking to myself, finally a guild that actually needs more people to their team. So here I am, making an application to your guild and hoping for the best.

What I can offer Iron Edge:

Well, I'm a positive and happy person. I'm always prepared in time for whatever is going to happen, whether it's a raid, dungeon or a rbg. I've played as melee most of the time in WoW so I guess that I have somewhat experience from that point of view. I'm focused whenever it's needed but I'm also relaxed at the same time.

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

The infamous trade chat.

Last Words:

Geronimo?

August 11, 2014, 07:21:27 pm
Reply #1

safire

Re: PVP Application - Warrior (DPS) - Anvilbreaker
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 07:21:27 pm »
I'm not a part of the PvP team so can't comment on your pvp experiences, but I just wanted to say I like your application, well written. Gl :)

August 12, 2014, 03:23:14 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: PVP Application - Warrior (DPS) - Anvilbreaker
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 03:23:14 pm »
I like the application as well!

Unfortunately you don't really have any high ratings on this character in neither arena nor rated battlegrounds. I can't really take you on as a PvP trial because of that. Not to mention that warriors aren't all that great to have in rbg's. I'd gladly accept you as a social member for now, though.

Let me know what you wanna do! :)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:45:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 1 User
Rexa