Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Talionia

August 14, 2014, 09:57:34 pm
Read 3808 times

Applicant

Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Talionia
« on: August 14, 2014, 09:57:34 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Talionia
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Talionia/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Adam Berndt,19 years old, live in sweden and studying IT-Forensics in Halmstad.

Class/Spec:

I've always loved warlock, not just because I love the playstyle but also the things they can do and their apperance. ^^

Alts:

Heh well I have been playing like all of the classes there is but mostly 1.warlock, 2.rogue 3.warrior. Then I have tried out the other classes just because I wanted to learn how the function so I can take that in advantage in pvp mostly :)

Professions:

New warlock, going to get herbalism because of the haste boost and maybe tailoring.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

1700rbg rating both on lock and rogue. Then 2.2k 2s and 3s on lock.

Previous Guilds:

The Fallen (pve)in wotlk I used to tank on my warrior their. They swapped realms and I didnt want to swap with them so I left.

Random social guild also

Availability:

Im going to school 2september 2014 and I dont know how much I need to study but it wont eat up my life so I will have time. The schedule is a very variety type of schedule.

I am very flexible so it wont be any problem.

Communication:

Im from sweden as I sai befor. I have been reading english for like 10 years (must be more) And I have a Cambridge CAE 2014 Diploma. Feels like I know more english than swedish.. :P

Computer / Connection:

I have a $2500 computer and my internet is 100/100. No lag No high ping peaks.

Addons/UI:

Using ElvUI for both raiding and pvp. Just that Ive learned to play with it and now I cant play without it. Then alot of small addons for pve/pvp. gladius,omnic cc and stuff.

Other Games:

I love games, Im playing wow,battlefield,cod,minecraft,horror games,skyrim,anything ^^

Why Iron Edge?

Looks like a cool and serious guild for everything I like. Just need to wait and see I guess :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Dedication.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Trade spam lol.

Last Words?

Se you in game boys ;)

Btw I was told I could sign up for Social straight ahead but I the reason I am joining is to be a part of the PvP team, rbgs. I have so bad gear now so I need to gear up. Work my way up!

August 14, 2014, 10:15:58 pm
Reply #1

Offline Splashyo

• Vendor Trash

Re: Social Application - Warlock (DPS) - Talionia
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 10:15:58 pm »
Small EDIT here!

Warrior armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/G%C3%A1r%C3%A9n/advanced

Wotlk Warlock(not the same as this one) armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/auchindoun/Zantix/advanced

So yeah, On my warrior I reached 1700 rbg rating and then the guild got abandoned... sad but true..

Then on my warlock.. on my very first account I gave to my brother, (same battle.net name so no tricky shit here it aint ;P) I reached 2.2k in 2s and 3s. (no rbg rating)

Then in cata I raided abit on my rogue. Didnt get so far because the raidleader was a d**k. He wanted him to get all the gear so he could be the best. master loot 2.0 you know. So I left and then I actually havent found any pve guild so thats one reason I havent that much exp in pve.

August 14, 2014, 10:34:58 pm
Reply #2

safire

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 10:34:58 pm »
Talked with him in game, seems like a reasonable person.

As said, bad gear, and no real raiting atm. I'd like to accept you into the guild as social for now, and you can gear up and get some pvp or pve experience, whatever you want.

You can talk to Rashkebab for more info about the RBG team, he will tell you what you need to do to join that.

But if not accepted into the team even later on just know you can stay as social or even you might get interested in pve again.

I'll leave this application for now. Goodluck :)

August 14, 2014, 10:45:14 pm
Reply #3

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 10:45:14 pm »
Hiyo!
Finally a Warlock applying, which means that I might actually have something relevant to say.  :D
I'd like having more warlock enthusiasts in this guild and, after you have gotten the char sorted out in terms of gear and professions, we'll see where that would take us. As for wanting to join the RBG team, you might be required to go affliction like the rest of the locks are, just so that you are aware.
Is it also possible for you to upload an image of your UI? This is purely out of personal interrest that I am asking this. :D

Anywho, goodluck on your application!
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

August 14, 2014, 11:57:56 pm
Reply #4

Offline Splashyo

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 11:57:56 pm »
Thanks Saffie and Mooneclipse for the response! And as answer to you Mooneclipse:

Yea ofcourse the gearing and professions will be fixed in no time! :) But Im moving from my childhood home so it might take a longer time than usual. And YES nothing else for me in pvp than affliction, affliction is the reason I play warlock! The reason why Im in destruction now is because I just did the green fire quest and doing some lfr to catch up witht he legendary quest so I will definitely go affliction later! :)
And for the UI part, ofcourse I can, here it come be ready! ;)

This is my usual pve setup, for pve i just remove some shit like recount for the extra space and "fov" range :P

August 15, 2014, 07:48:41 pm
Reply #5

safire

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 07:48:41 pm »
Everything looks fine to me.

Just remember to talk to Rashkebab about the RBG sitvation!

You can poke me or another officer for an inv. :)

August 15, 2014, 11:58:02 pm
Reply #6

Offline Splashyo

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 11:58:02 pm »
Yeah talked to him about it and he said it was cool! :) And he invited me to the guild also!

Thanks!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:35:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

45 Guests, 1 User
Shimmar