Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 PVP Application - Hunter (DPS) - Xirryz

August 17, 2014, 12:56:44 am
Read 2971 times

Applicant

PVP Application - Hunter (DPS) - Xirryz
« on: August 17, 2014, 12:56:44 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Xirryz
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Xirryz/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: pvp

Personal Info:

My name is Erik Engdahl and I'm 18 years old. I live in Sweden, in a small town. Right now I'm studying third year in high school.

Class/Spec:

I like to play Hunter becouse I´ve always enjoyed the range dps playstile. I play the Marksman spec. I dont like the DoT playstyle (Survival) or "the focus on my pet" playstile (Beast Mastery). I want to do my damage by my self at the most part.

Alts:

I have a Mage but I dont play serious pvp on that character at the moment, just becaouse that he is a caster character.

Professions:

Right now I dont have any professions on this character. But but in a near future I will. Before I start to lvl a proffession I will ask around to see whats best for my class and spec.

PvP Experience:

In WotlK I played on my affliction warlock. I played 2v2,3v3 and 5v5 serious. In 3v3 we played affliction warlock, sub rouge and resto shaman. We got nearly 2300 rating. 2v2 and 5v5 was just for fun, but we got around 2200 rating in 2v2, me and the resto shaman. After Wotlk we took a big break from wow becouse we was tired after gaming in 2 expansions. And now im back to pvp, in cata and mop I played pve for the most part.

Previous Guilds:

Random sucial guild for perks.

Availability:

Yes, I only have Football training 2 time a week. And the training times is around 18:30-20:00 I think.

Communication:

Yes, I have teamspeak and mic. I understand and speak good English.

System / Connection:

I have a good computer and my internet connection is good. I have a good connection the Kazzak.

Addons/UI:

I use Elvui right now, DBM, Skada etc. I have 3 monitoers right so I needed to fix the screenshot a bit, but I hope you can se the important stuff.
http://i61.tinypic.com/15fncs8.png

Other Games:

I play Battlfield 4 and cs go.

Why Iron Edge?

I think this is a serious guild, a guild where you can have fun with a lot of people that share the same values and goals. For me it´s important to have fun when you play, becouse thats the best why for me to learn and improve my skills.

What I can offer Iron Edge:

devotion

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

From my cousin. His character is Talionia

Last Words:

I know tht my hunter dont have the best gear. I know that I cant get a sport in any events whith that gear, but I will soon have better and then hopefully I can be with you on the events. I do not expect to get a spot on events now, but I will be happy if I can join as a social player and then grow me up. :)

August 17, 2014, 04:01:50 am
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: PVP Application - Hunter (DPS) - Xirryz
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 04:01:50 am »
Hi there!

You haven't played a lot of.. well.. anything yet on this character, and hunters aren't exactly the flavour of the month right now. Do you think you'll be able to get up to speed in terms of skill, as fast as you can get up to speed in terms of gear?

Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 17, 2014, 02:52:42 pm
Reply #2

Offline Xirryz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 02:52:42 pm »
Yes of course I will! The Hunter's playstyle match mine completely and I love playing hunter. I have a multi-glad hunter who said he will help me master the hunters role in both rbgs and arena and I am willing to learn. The gearing have never been any problem for me. I usually gear up pretty fast and never seen that as a major issue in my "wow life :)." I feel I both have the determination to learn and the will to do so.

August 17, 2014, 06:40:17 pm
Reply #3

Offline Cojche

• Guild Member

• ALPHA AS FUCK

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 06:40:17 pm »
I'll help u with cap and gearing, i guess u have a lot of conq to be capped. If u prove to be good i could use a good hunter for KFC on my sham.
High functioning sociopath.

August 17, 2014, 09:04:59 pm
Reply #4

Offline Xirryz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 09:04:59 pm »
Thank you :) What's your character name? So I can add you in-game.

August 18, 2014, 01:13:30 am
Reply #5

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2014, 01:13:30 am »
Alright then! You can poke me or another officer in-game for an invite. I'll rank you as a social for now, but we'll get in touch when you're ready to go.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:00:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

76 Guests, 2 Users
kodin, Aleynnah