Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 PVP Application - Druid (Tank) - Buffcowspls (XR)

August 18, 2014, 01:15:58 am
Read 2577 times

Applicant

PVP Application - Druid (Tank) - Buffcowspls (XR)
« on: August 18, 2014, 01:15:58 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Buffcowspls
Server: Magtheridon
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Magtheridon/Buffcowspls/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Tank)
Member Type: pvp

Personal Info:

Bertie, 18, student, like to skate and snowboard. (Character is currently on Magtheridon, if I get accepted I will be transferring him to Kazzak as I was looking for a new server due to lack of PVP interest on Mag).

Class/Spec:

The reason I am playing a guardian druid is because I used to play so in the very end of vanilla and absolutely adore it. The fact you can soak up so much damage and be so mobile at the same time is what is great about it.

Alts:

Casually, I play on my frost death knight just to do some big damage for a change and my other druid who is resto just to practice my healing and play from another perspective.

Professions:

I don't have any professions, although I would like to get my mining up for the stamina boost as the more health the better as guardian druid. I don't really spend time doing anything other than random bgs, arena ( a tad) or rated bgs so I have never been that focused on getting professions up.

PvP Experience:

I did alot of pvp in the very end of vanilla and during TBC which was completely consisted of guardian fc in RBGs, I got too about 2k rating which was probably held back my teams lack of coordination at times, but it was great fun. After TBC I didn't play any Wow until starting this fresh account in the middle of Cataclysm where I didn't pvp at all.

Previous Guilds:

(Magtheridon guilds) Nephelem, left because of arguments between the guild members about stupid things, was not worth getting annoyed over and no progress was being made.
Dont drop da soap, left because of a rbg leader who was consistently abusive to the youngest members of the team if they made a mistake.

Availability:

Totally, I have quite a flexible schedule so it would very easily be possible for me to plan things around whatever events I am required to attend.

Communication:

Yes, I am British and have lived in England my entire life. I use TS3 a lot to do PUGs and talk to friends, I do have a microphone which I use also.

System / Connection:

My computer runs the game in "good" graphics at 60 fps and I have a stable internet connection with a 40 ms connection to Kazzak.

Addons/UI:

I use ElvUI, I have Gladius and have battleground targets. They help me to target people alot quicker when the target is called and I need to cc/ or engage on them. I have my trinkets and a few other things bound to my naga.

http://tinypic.com/r/bfqrlx/8

Other Games:

Dota 2, Dota, League of Legends, CS:GO , Zelda.

Why Iron Edge?

Looking for a place to call home where I know I'll be safe and sound and always have something guaranteed rather than something that is always falling apart and unenjoyable such as my previous guilds.I'd really love to be in a coordinated RBG team again as it is such a fun experience.

What I can offer Iron Edge:

Warm glow to an already awesome looking guild, good flag carry mechanics, an additional active member to provide to the Iron Edge community.

Where I heard about Iron Edge:

Trade chat

Last Words:

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

August 18, 2014, 10:33:50 pm
Reply #1

Online Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: PVP Application - Druid (Tank) - Buffcowspls (XR)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 10:33:50 pm »
Hello!

We definitely need a guardian on the team at the moment, would be great if you could provide some kind of proof that you have some PvP experience, though!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

August 18, 2014, 11:03:23 pm
Reply #2

Offline Buffcowspls

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 11:03:23 pm »
I am currently at 1896 rating.

August 19, 2014, 10:34:00 am
Reply #3

Offline Jallurin

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 10:34:00 am »
A new guardian cool :)

hello brother ;)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:44:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

53 Guests, 1 User
Rash