Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Dawson (XR)

September 03, 2014, 10:03:29 pm
Read 2597 times

Applicant

Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Dawson (XR)
« on: September 03, 2014, 10:03:29 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Dawson
Server: Dunemaul
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Dunemaul/Dawson/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Hello there my name is Arak Yaman  living in Istanbul, Turkey.I am 25 years old.Iam working in Jewellery shop as salesman.I like fishing some weekends my and my dad go to fishing with our boat,i use to play soccer once a week with my childhood friends and as you can guess playing computer games another hobbie of mine.I use to play computer games for 15 yaers for sometime i was playing A raid Iron Edge when Firelands content was on.

Class/Spec:

It has been a few days iam back to game after a long time so i will figure out the spec i will play in a few days but i think i will choose the strongest one.

Alts:

Tesisatci 85 level warrior Dunemaul
Flophaqth 85 level rogue Dunemaul
Delthran 85 level shaman Dunemaul
Dösemeci 85 level deathknight Dunemaul
Tornaci 76 level warlock Dunemaul
Nidalé 56 level druid Dunemaul

Professions:

My main chars profs are Engineer and alchemist. yeah engineer got many funny things and it were also great for pve pvp i just started again and couldnt check it still does.and alchemy is great for flask 2x time and double gem

Raiding/PVP Experience:

All content except MOP

Previous Guilds:

I played for several guilds,inculding Martyr,Grimlords,Tyrants,Iron Edge at Dunemaul after a raid has been disbanded i joined catastrophé however due to my personal issues i couldnt raid in Catastrophé.I stopped playing WOW till then.

Availability:

I come back from work to home 18:30 server time so iam available for 3 4 days for raiding and other stuff

Communication:

My english is pre intermediate i have creative tactic 3d alpha headset and ofc i have teamspeak:)

Computer / Connection:

i have decent computer no fps problem and my ms around 60 stable

Addons/UI:

Atlas loot,bagnon,bartender4,buttonfacade,classtimer,dbm,gladius,lui,masqueimsbt,interrupt bar ,battleground targets ,weak auras

http://i.hizliresim.com/72zBM5.png

Other Games:

Battlefield 4, Dota2,Dayz,HON,Leage of legands,Company of hereos 2, Ageof Empires 2,Chivalry medivalwarfare,Infestation,Heroes of storm

Why Iron Edge?

I have my real life friend Auja in Iron Edge who also has been thinking coming back to game.Moreover Iron Edge is not  a guild but also a community so i want to be a part of this community one more time.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i can offer to the guildmembers drama whenever you want,besides a hunter whom will be taken as a rolemodel.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge??

Last Words?

My characters are still in dunemaul i think they will be transfered tonight.Take good care of me,love me, hug me and gief all hunter loot to me!:)

September 04, 2014, 08:37:25 pm
Reply #1

safire

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Dawson (XR)
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 08:37:25 pm »
Hi :)
It looks good to me. You can poke me or another officer for an invite when you've transferred. :)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 08:39:49 pm by Saffie »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:38:12 am

Login with username, password and session length

35 Guests, 3 Users
Tazz, Naasty, Rash