Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Salvartore

October 29, 2014, 08:31:08 pm
Read 4840 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Salvartore
« on: October 29, 2014, 08:31:08 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Salvartore
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Salvartore/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Olivier, 27 years old and living in Rotterdam. I work as administrative assistant and love to play games.

Class/Spec:

Prefer to play BM as main spec because I really like that spec and like to play it as main (if possible). Secondary spec was survival but with the recent changes going marksman. 587 i-lvl as bm and a little lower as MM cause off the 6.0 changes and trinket change. Have played hunter for the last 7 years.

Alts:

Couple alts SoO normal geared but not high enough for hc raiding.

Professions:

Leatherworker & Engineer; no cool recipes cause I changed my professions about 5 or 6 times over the last years to be able to use the best profession when most useful.

Raiding Experience:

SoO hc cleared, ToT 11/13 hc, MSV/HoF/ToeS only 4 hc my guild back then struggled alot and cause we were not happy about only 4 hc completed we decided to guild transfer to Kazzak. During most of Cata I did not play.

Previous Guilds:

Order of Sargeras - Found this a to big guild for me we had about 40 or 50 on our roster for WoD also had problems adjusting and making it my home.

Echo - Was the guildmaster at that guild. I left with Shimmar and Superslim, the last remaining raiders, after we bled to death by having not enough players to progress..

Divined - Was a guild from a friend off me joined it after my cata break to get back to playing wow again moment I really got back into raiding again applied to Echo.

Gladius Mortis - Guild I use to run with friends and my brother but guild stopped during Cata when I was on break.

Availability:

Pretty much always available as long it starts at around 19:30 realm time due to work commitments. During weekend no time constraints what so ever.

Communication:

Yes, proficient with English. Can and will actively use any method of communications. Will bot listen and speak.

Computer / Connection:

Have a decent computer. Have had some fps issues after I made the change from 10 man raiding to 25 man raid. Still was able to effectively raid over the last year.  Plan on buying new pc soon. My Kazzak ping is really good on average have about 11.

Addons/UI:

WIll post the screenshot later today. Not yet at home. Addons I use: Bigwings (information and warnings), Bartender (better customization of bars), Skada (information on damage done and taken), JS Hunter Bar (better information on focus and cooldowns for hunters) and GTFO (excruciating noise when standing in crap).

Other Games:

Infrequently play Civ 4, Payday 2, LoL, Archeage and Hearthstone. When not playing WoW I have played some Heroes of the Storm lately.

Why Iron Edge?

To be honest I know nobody from Iron Edge. I was (we were) looking for a 10 person raiding guild on Kazzak that will be making the transition to 20 person raiding. Hoping to find a good group of like-minded players to have fun and overcome the challenges of mythic raiding.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Experienced, prepared WoW player. Good attitude, no drama and social. Will listen to instructions and will give my input when requested.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

After looking through all top 30-40 guild on Wowprogress.

Last Words?

I hope to get to know everyone soon if accepted. I am looking forward to playing together.

October 30, 2014, 02:57:47 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Raider Application - Hunter (DPS) - Salvartore
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 02:57:47 pm »
Still looking forward to screenshots showing us if you have a useful UI setup.

Are you the hunter mentioned by shimmar and superslim?

Bears like alts!

October 30, 2014, 04:39:29 pm
Reply #2

Offline Superslim

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 04:39:29 pm »
yeh he is the hunter :)

October 31, 2014, 12:56:01 am
Reply #3

Offline Narco

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 12:56:01 am »
Hello there, nice application as a whole, but I'd like to see your UI and keybinds if possible, also why have you chosen your current talents for your specs? Both choices seem slightly amiss to me but if you can explain them it would let me understand your play style more. That aside I should tell you we are currently inundated with Hunters for WoD, at least 5 currently, so what is it that you can bring that other Hunters possibly couldn't?

Thanks for your application,
Narco

October 31, 2014, 09:26:34 pm
Reply #4

Offline Superslim

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2014, 09:26:34 pm »
As far as I am aware salvartore cant reply because his account hasnt been activated.

October 31, 2014, 09:36:42 pm
Reply #5

safire

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 09:36:42 pm »
Should be approved now.

November 01, 2014, 12:15:45 am
Reply #6

Offline Salvartore

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2014, 12:15:45 am »
Hey guys, late response had some issues getting on the forum but made it!
1st of all here is a screenshot from my ui http://tinypic.com/r/24mtkyw/8
Currently not playing a lot so the talents were from 6.0 launch day and outdated.
Yes for TotH would be using steady focus now but would still be using barrage for most fights with exception of Juggernaut and maybe Malkorok.

November 01, 2014, 12:41:53 am
Reply #7

Offline Salvartore

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2014, 12:41:53 am »
That's for the MM spec as BM would be Thrill of the Hunt, Blink Strikes and Barrage forgot to mention that.

November 02, 2014, 01:25:55 pm
Reply #8

Offline Devilrox

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 01:25:55 pm »
too low raiding experience imo, and did u raid before mop?

November 02, 2014, 05:47:20 pm
Reply #9

Offline Chayce

• Former Member

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2014, 05:47:20 pm »
too low raiding experience imo, and did u raid before mop?

Not sure if trolling... Think his experience looks fine. His SoO achis look better than ours tbh. Why does it matter what he did years ago? Sinafey and I had done almost no HC raiding prior to SoO either :P I think all three of them look like very competent raiders, so hope the officers wake up soon :D

November 02, 2014, 11:43:29 pm
Reply #10

Offline Narco

• Officer

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 11:43:29 pm »
My apologies for the lateness of my reply, but with your response you tick all the boxes needed. Welcome aboard! Get in contact with an officer for a guild invite whenever you can.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 01:29:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

53 Guests, 1 User
mortos