Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Kureshin

November 08, 2014, 06:35:10 pm
Read 5234 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Kureshin
« on: November 08, 2014, 06:35:10 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Kureshin
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Kureshin/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

In shortly :
Yasin
25 Years old
Istanbul
Computer Engineer and Science

Class/Spec:

Holy, but there is no problem if we need to some healer to get dps spec. But we do not need this, if we need some healers should has to change spec, it would not be because no one wants to lose at healing. You should look up other healers for changing spec. I'm playing as holy spec because there is no reason for it. I choose it when i was started this game and it won't be changed.
My gear lvl is 555 but i have not tried to improve it because of we will be at the new content in 1 week. So i do not need it. Heilrom staff(garrosh) is enough for it.

Alts:

There is no alt available in short time. I will create alt charachters. I've bought a new account newly because my first account is not mine. Now i'm playing with my own account and it would be very nice at this new content

Professions:

Enchanting & Tailor , as i told at the previous options i'm newly here with this account and its my like baby who will be grew up in short time.

Raiding Experience:

I could not say my raiding experience is very well. I'd played at dragon soul,mogushan vault and heart of fear as healer at 25 Men Normal and HC.
I played at Turk guilds ( 3 different guilds ). All guild of members left us when they've got gear. It so sad story. All our progress tries are wasted for it. In spite of those we were good at progress. We had finished DS 25m hc ( but it could not be counted because of we had finished it at end of the content because i was there newly ) We'd done MV 25M hc and HOF 5th boss 25HC then we could had not resumed progress with guild which was crashed for sad reasons of guild master.

Previous Guilds:

Extacy ( I hate changes guilds ) My raiding guild was crashed then i did not play anymore. If i join to guild, it has to be like my family. So i never leave my family. I want to part of you because of my family is here.

Availability:

My work shift is between 8:30 A.M. and 5:30 P.M. There is nothing at my life except world of warcraft. I will be online fully time at the beginning of draenor.

Communication:

Yeah , there will be no problem at communication. I can talk and understand what members say.

Computer / Connection:

My system is good or its enough for playing wow. But i'm looking for buy a new system for playing better quality. My ping is OK ( 55-60 ms ) Fps could be changable about 15-80 fps . I've got no connection problem.

Addons/UI:

I'll upload with names.

Other Games:

Its only available for wow :) But there was a lot of games at my life. Those are dota,dota2,football manager,diablo and a lot of steam games ( i'm following up at new games from there )

Why Iron Edge?

I've lost too much time with my the previous guild because of they have got no discipline. I want to play iron edge for their rules and discipline. I can trust this guild members because you not invite everyone who can be invited with some rules.
My second reason is my friends are here and we want to play together under the iron edge's safety :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I don't like to say something, but iron edge will meet at the best player who is working hard and playing like crazy. Everyone is looking for what better is and i'm here, i will show what the best is.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friend who is Auja

Last Words?

I really love to playing like crazy. My logic of playing that is i must do the best. I'm playing games like crazy player. I give my all of time to getting the best.

November 08, 2014, 08:43:26 pm
Reply #1

Offline Kureshin

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Kureshin
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 08:43:26 pm »
Preview:

UI :

These are old pictures. ( about 2 years ago )

November 09, 2014, 01:13:32 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2014, 01:13:32 pm »
If i join to guild, it has to be like my family. So i never leave my family. I want to part of you because of my family is here.

I like this guy.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

November 10, 2014, 02:49:31 am
Reply #3

Offline Valkyrie

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 02:49:31 am »
Our raid roster is very full at this point and we don't really have room for more healers, so I'm sorry we'll have to decline your application to the raid team.

I can't really tell how competent of a player you are by your app, and I had some trouble making out what you were trying to say. Your experience is somewhat limited as well.

You look like a very loyal and dedicated player however, so you're more than welcome to join the guild as a social member with raiding aspirations. Let us know if that's something you'd be interested in.

November 12, 2014, 12:29:02 pm
Reply #4

Offline Auja

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2014, 12:29:02 pm »
This guy, another irl friend of me. He's good and competative. Both in skills and humor. I met him again irl yesterday evening. He's late for applying for a raid spot. I am not sure if he wants to apply as a social, we will figure it out and he will inform you for sure. He even had a 15 days of absance from work to play wow :) I strongly vouch for him.
Manga freak, free spirit, deist, chain smoker, Activist and Protester, #occupygezi, 34 and still getting older! (Astrild)

November 18, 2014, 01:18:11 pm
Reply #5

Offline Kureshin

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 01:18:11 pm »
All quests had been completed.
Item level : 620 ( trying to improve but its so hard with random groups because of they do not know tactics )
I'm ready at 100 level for 1 day 10 hours :)

Could you please invite me as social raider so i can show myself how i am at wow ?

Thanks,

I'm looking for waiting to your response :)

Regards,

November 18, 2014, 07:21:40 pm
Reply #6

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 07:21:40 pm »
There is no "social raider", it is social or raider.

If we invite you there is no guarantee you will get a raider spot.

Bears like alts!

November 18, 2014, 07:26:42 pm
Reply #7

Offline Kureshin

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 07:26:42 pm »
Oh i was typed wrong. It has to be social

Could you please invite to me for that ?

November 19, 2014, 06:01:58 pm
Reply #8

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2014, 06:01:58 pm »
Yup you're welcome to join as a social, poke me or another officer for an invite.

Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

November 19, 2014, 08:46:58 pm
Reply #9

Offline Kureshin

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2014, 08:46:58 pm »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:17:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

56 Guests, 0 Users