Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Cardriz

December 03, 2014, 10:37:43 pm
Read 3025 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Cardriz
« on: December 03, 2014, 10:37:43 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Cardriz
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Cardriz/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Martin, im 21 years old , im from Bulgaria.Currently studying Computer science in university ,im in my 3rd year.Ive played WoW since the beta for more than 10 years now , having played pretty casually and focusing on PVP in MOP , i made a new character on Kazzak for WoD and im looking forward to playing the more hardcore part of the game again in WoD.

Class/Spec:

Shadow main , disc offspec. I can play both on an equally good level but i currently find shadow to be more fun.Im currently sitting on 642 itemlevel for shadow and 639 for disc.

Alts:

I have another priest , a lock and a mage on grim batol , alliance but they are lvl 90.

Professions:

inscription and tailoring , there really arent any special recipes in wod right now, they simplfied professions quite a lot.

Raiding Experience:

Used to be in a guild called Regrowth on Sylvanas during vanilla and TBC, it was a pretty hardcore guild that aimed for realm firsts, we managed to get realm first kills on all bosses in naxx , including 4 horsemen and kel thuzad.In TBC we continued raiding and got realm first on everything till m'uru ,who at the time was nearly impossible and the guild started falling apart and we eventually disbanded.I quit the game for a while and came back in the end of WOTLK,cleared icc25,killing the lich king with 5% buff with aguild called Dystopia on Tarren mill.I didnt play a lot during cata and MOP and mainly focused on PVP but now that WoD is out im looking forward to raiding again.

Previous Guilds:

Regrowth, sylvanas alliance - disbanded
Dystopia, horde Tarren mill - i quit the game

Availability:

Right now im pretty much available every single day, i have a lot of free time on my hands.

Communication:

Both my spoken and written english are on a really high level.I have a microphone and i use it a lot,yes.

Computer / Connection:

A decent enough computer to be able to maintain a stable 100+ fps in raiding environment, 50 mbit fiber connection , have had it for over an year now and ive never had problems with it.

Addons/UI:

recount,weak auras and DBM, i like to keep my interface clean , it improves my awareness.
http://i.imgur.com/ixilwNw.jpg

Other Games:

currently CS:GO casually.

Why Iron Edge?

It seems like a good,stable guild that provides a good and friendly raiding environment and thats exactly what im looking for.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Experience.Having played WoW for 10 years im really familiar with everything that the game can offer.Im familiar with all mechanics in the game , i know what every class is capable of and i can give advice to anyone , not only the other priests in my guild if its necessary.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Ive seen some of your members around ingame , decided to look you up and you seem like a really good guild.

Last Words?

I have a friend,Felbane,who is applying for the guild aswell, id like you to consider his application too if possible.

December 04, 2014, 01:41:32 am
Reply #1

Offline Valkyrie

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Priest (DPS) - Cardriz
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 01:41:32 am »
Hello! Thanks for applying.

Sorry to say our raid roster is completely full at the moment, and we haven't had the chance to update the website to reflect that. I'm afraid we'll have to decline you both as raiders. Our doors are always open if you want to join as a social with raiding aspirations, however there is no guarantee you'll be able to raid this way.

Let us know if that's something you're interested in.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:48:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 1 User
Naasty