Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Felbane

December 03, 2014, 10:54:32 pm
Read 2382 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Felbane
« on: December 03, 2014, 10:54:32 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

Character: Felbane
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Felbane/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hello, my name's Nick I'm 22 years old from Bulgaria. I currently study food technology in UFT plovdiv. At my spare time I enjoy going to the gym, playing WoW, haning out with friends and reading books.

Class/Spec:

Combat/Assassination are my current specs with Combat being my main.
Combat is my main since I feel like Ass falls abit behind with higher ilvl and I find the playstyle more dinamic. My gearlvl with Combat is 637 and with Mutilate is around 634.

Alts:

I have a level 90 warrior which I currently don't play but I am thinking of leveling a mage or a hunter which I can play if the guild needs it.

Professions:

I have blacksmithing and Leatherworking. Since in wod profesion dont give you anything besides crafting items I thoght they would be the best for money making. About the cool recipes I dont thnk so

Raiding Experience:

Vanila:
ZG - cleared
AQ20 - cleared
MC - cleared
BWL - cleared
AQ40 - up to huhuran
Naxx40 - Spider wing and Instructor Razuvious
(played as a warrior back then both as dps and tank)

TBC:
Karazhan: cleared
Gruul's Lair: cleared
Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared
SSC: cleared
TK: cleared
MH: cleared
BT: cleared
Sunwell: nothing
(played as a warrior again both tank and dps)

WOTLK
Naxx: cleared
Ulduar: cleared with a couple of hard modes
TOTGC: cleared
ICC: up to LK heroic 25 - couldnt kill him as the guild had problems and later disbanded
(Naxx - as a DK; Ulduar and ICC as a ret paladin)

Cata - did some BWD and TOTFW as a holy paladin but then guild disbanded so I stopped playing.

Mop - did some casual raiding in SoO flex and normal nothing special.

Previous Guilds:

Vanilla through TBC - CryMore - guild disbanded at the end of TBC
Wotlk - Chaos Theory - guild disbanded after Ulduar
Original - guild disbanded after ICC
Cata - made a guild with a couple of friends with didnt end really well so I stopped playing
MOP - didnt really have a guild just did some casual pugging.

Availability:

Right now I am available for raids at any times I do have upcoming exams at the begining of bebruary and maybe the holidays I will be on abit less but I think I will be on for raids.

Communication:

My english is fluent I do have teamspeak 3 and I have a working mic and can use it if needed.

Computer / Connection:

My computer is decent I play at around 30ish FPS during raids I rare get fps lags. My connection is 100 MBits Its really good never really lag unless its a blizzard issue, and is very stable, my ping is normal and I dont disconnect every hour.

Addons/UI:

I use Weak Auras for tracking CDs and to perfect my rotation I use DBM which is mandatory for raiding I use recount to track my performance and the raids performance and thats pretty much it

UI screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/TGXgd3v.jpg

Other Games:

Nothing right now but I used to play League of Legends alot at a really high level.

Why Iron Edge?

I want a guild which has nice progress, nice and friendly atmosphere a guild that does other things besides raiding (PVP, heroics, CMs, random events). I want to be a part of a nice community meet new people and have fun.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer my long ass experience. I think I play my class to a really far extent Im a nice and friendly person who is passionate about the game and games in total so I think ill be a nice addition to your team.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

A friend of mine who said he's applying so I thoght I'd give it a shot.

Last Words?

I cant think of anything right now. ANY questions ur have about anything ur free to ask me ingame. I'll gladly answer.

December 04, 2014, 01:45:28 am
Reply #1

Offline Valkyrie

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Felbane
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 01:45:28 am »
Yo! Thanks for applying. We're going to have to decline you as a raider for the reasons I outlined in Cardriz's thread.

http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=7918.0

Let us know if you're interested in joining as a social with raiding aspirations.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:55:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 0 Users