Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Mujinak - Kazzak

December 12, 2014, 09:28:43 pm
Read 7145 times

Offline Mujinak

• Vendor Trash

Mujinak - Kazzak
« on: December 12, 2014, 09:28:43 pm »
Hi Iron Edge! I'm Mujinak though (surprisingly) that's not my real name. My name is Patrick, I'm 25 and I'm an engineer for a hosting company in 'sunny' England. I spend most of my day fixing servers and building/designing new stuff for the company. Outside of work I play a few instruments, mostly guitar and I also do a spot of rock climbing when I have the time.

I'd like to join the guild because I know a couple of members already and they're always saying positive things, plus I live with Inexcitus (Raouf) and frankly I think I have guild envy.

I've been gaming for almost as long as I can remember, I grew up with classic consoles such as an Atari 7200, Sega Megadrive, PS1 etc. Around age 16 I decided to join the PC master race and haven't looked back. I've played pretty much every MMORPG save for the newer ones at some point. I started playing WoW during the AQ event in Vanilla after that I played on and off until ICC when I joined my first proper raiding guild. I did most of ICC as a Resto Shaman and continued that into Cataclysm however I had to then stop raiding due to Uni commitments.

I came back again towards the end of Mists, I'm probably responsible for Inexcitus coming back due to my incessant rambling about WoW around the house. I take no responsibilities for him...

Character wise I'd like to join on my druid Mujinak (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Mujinak/simple), I chose druid because it's one of the few classes I haven't really played and because I'm indecisive and they can do all 4 roles.

I also play a DK on Alliance because I like to get both sides of an expansion story
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Ravenfrost/simple

Whilst I used to be into progression raiding LFR is much more my speed now, I'm mostly just looking to enjoy the game with some good people and an active guild chat. Once I hit 100 I'll be more than happy to help people run HC/Normal 5-Man as I plan to spec Guardian/Resto or Boomie/Resto. Either way we'll avoid having to wait for SIX MILLION YEARS in group finder.

Sponsors

My sponsors would be Raouf (Inexcitus) who is my flatmate and Dan (Narcotics) who I've also met a couple of times in that real world/job simulator thing.

December 12, 2014, 09:33:32 pm
Reply #1

Offline Fulskar

• Guild Member

Re: Mujinak - Kazzak
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 09:33:32 pm »
100% thumbs up for this guy! :D Great app Patrick.

December 13, 2014, 09:07:55 pm
Reply #2

safire

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 09:07:55 pm »
All looks good to me. :)

Poke me or another officer for an invite :)

November 29, 2017, 04:11:32 am
Reply #3

Offline Willsonjamee1

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 04:11:32 am »
I've been playing iron-edge games for years now, because I like it a lot.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:41:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

48 Guests, 0 Users