Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend-Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Guts

December 18, 2014, 02:45:12 pm
Read 2379 times

Offline Guts

• Vendor Trash

Weekend-Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Guts
« on: December 18, 2014, 02:45:12 pm »
Character: Guts
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Guts/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior Fury
Member Type: Weekend-Raider

Personal Info:

Hi, my name is Salman and I am 22 years old. I am currently studying at University. My hobbies and interests are playing Pool, Cooking, Reading, Sports and Video Games (Sometimes I make walkthroughs of Video Games I have fun in playing).

Class/Spec:

I can play both Fury and Arms well. I would say protection is my weakest spec since I haven't tanked any raids other than the odd heroic here and there in previous expansions.

Currently I am playing Fury due to the damage output of the spec (It is also my favourite spec :P)

Alts:
Zodd (Deathknight)- http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Zodd/advanced

The rest of my alts are below level 90, When I get some free time I enjoy leveling those alts and hoping to get them all to 100 before the Expansion ends.

Professions:
Blacksmithing & Engineering

Raiding Experience:

My first raiding experience was in the Burning Crusade expansion pack I cleared Karazhan, Gruul, Magtheridon. At this point I was set as a reserve in the guild I was in and cleared a few bosses in SSC, TK and MH. I didn't mind being set as a reserve as I had many issues with time which led to me not being able to attend every single raid.

In Wrath of the Lich King I started the expansion very late but was able to get up to date with current progression at the time. I cleared 11/12 HC in ICC as a social and cleared Halion on normal.

During Cataclysm I switched mains at this point to play a Mage. After playing for a short while I decided to take a break from WoW. I came back and joined my friends newly formed guild and just stayed as a social. I started creating social raids for guild members and I would say they became moderately successful as we were able to clear 6/8 HC in Dragon Soul.

When Mists of Pandaria hit I resumed creating my social raids and cleared Mogu'shan Vaults before taking another break during the game. I returned and decided that I wished to move servers due to how quiet Al'Akir had become. I moved to Kazzak and decided to stay guildless and just pugged Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 HC (Don't believe the armory it lies!).

Currently, I am just in my own guild which I use to store materials and pugging raids. I feel that a proper guild is required for me to progress further and my aim is to clear most if not all of the content in this expansion.

Previous Guilds:

The majority of guilds I have been in have all folded and the last guild I was in was Crimson on the server Al'Akir led by a friend of mine. I was a social in this guild and was able to clear 6/8 HC in Dragon Soul as a social which I was happy with. After this I just pugged a vast majority of the raids.

Availability:

The only days I am available to raid are the weekends and this fits around my current work-life.

Communication:

I am fluent in English, have a very good microphone and willing to communicate in Teamspeak/Ventrilo/Mumble.

Computer / Connection:

i7-4790k, 16gb Ram, Asus GTX 770, Using a Razer Naga at the moment and this has made playing WoW a lot easier for me.

My internet connection is stable and I am currently around 100 Download/10 Upload.
Addons/UI:

RSA, DBM, Recount, Tell Me When,

Other Games:

League of Legends and other console/PC games on steam.

Why Iron Edge?

I was looking around on Wowprogress looking for a guild with good raid progression and that raids weekends. I also haven't been raiding in a guild since early Mists of Pandaria and thought it was time I found a guild since all I did last Expansion was PUG.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A laid back person who loves positivity

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I stumbled across your guild on Wowprogress. Not going to lie I found the name quite attractive hence why I clicked on it lol!

Last Words?

Don't really have any last words but feel free to contact me in game :)

December 19, 2014, 06:23:31 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend-Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Guts
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 06:23:31 am »
Yo! Really like the app, it has a lot of effort into it. Unfortunately, at this point we're kinda stacked on warrs... shamans... druids... hunters. I can offer you a social position, as the rest of the officers will agree since the app is awesome.

However, i will make some changes soon if people don't improve, so there MAY be room for you. But again, if people improve, may not need to remove them warrs.
Ba dun tss!

December 19, 2014, 10:26:22 am
Reply #2

Offline Guts

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 10:26:22 am »
Yo! Really like the app, it has a lot of effort into it. Unfortunately, at this point we're kinda stacked on warrs... shamans... druids... hunters. I can offer you a social position, as the rest of the officers will agree since the app is awesome.

However, i will make some changes soon if people don't improve, so there MAY be room for you. But again, if people improve, may not need to remove them warrs.

I suppose I can accept a social position for now but my ideal goal is to go into some Weekend-Raiding. So if a spot clears up I can take it?

December 19, 2014, 02:51:01 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2014, 02:51:01 pm »
Yup :)

Poke an officer for an invite.

If anyone has anything to add, say it now, or forever hold yer tongue.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 04:36:15 pm by Xormn »
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:10:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

75 Guests, 1 User
Cnackaa