Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Tauriéll

March 18, 2015, 05:21:52 pm
Reply #15

Offline Mitsukai

• Vendor Trash

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Tauriéll
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2015, 05:21:52 pm »
We have a very old rule in Iron Edge. You are either in Iron Edge with your main or you are not.

Oh I understand that, I'm not saying that this paladin won't find her way into this server very soon. It's just it's my first time in Kazzak and I don't wanna change servers again (Aggra was a HUGE mistake), but, up until now, I'm loving it. Trade is full of spam ofc xD, but the blood elf starting area was rocking thanks to the whole CRZ. I haven't fought for a quest item mob in...years. That was a rush :D

I'm not the one to deny you to play with friends even though I do not fully understand why it's important to be in the same guild to play with 1 friend, but I don't want to deny you the opportunity to do so and perhaps play with Frangas already existing friends within the guild?

The whole reason I applied to Iron Edge was because Franga is a friend yes, but also because he says nothing but good stuff about you guys. And a guild is that: a group of people, coming together with the same goals in mind, where friendships are forged. To be where I am, where noone talks...then I'll go back to FF and solo game :/ WoW is social, and I'm missing the social aspect of it.

I'll poke someone when I'm online then and prove I'm not a (huge) pain in the ass :D
"Though a candle burns in my house, there's nobody home"

March 18, 2015, 05:36:22 pm
Reply #16

safire

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Tauriéll
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2015, 05:36:22 pm »
Good to hear. We look forward getting to know you :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:19:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

48 Guests, 0 Users