Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Incandescent

March 27, 2015, 07:05:26 am
Read 3643 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Incandescent
« on: March 27, 2015, 07:05:26 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Incandescent
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Incandescent/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

first name is Ben; im currently 21; I live in belgium and work as a chemical engineer in shifts

Class/Spec:

Arcane and Fire. Arcane is the main spec for virtualty any fight. If were on farm i can switch to fire to have some fun, or when the fight has some cleave in it.

Arcane uses mastery as priority stat because it it the highest damage increase. followed by haste which both gives damage quicker and restores mana faster. multistrike is the 3th stat because its proc chance is more likely than a crit. other stats are less important. the rotation is fairly simple. keep mana up above 93% when youi are in conservation, waitin g for cooldowns to come off. when they do you can blast away mana till 75-60 ish %. and you make sure evocate is up so yuo can go to 100% in a few sec.

Alts:

I have a shadow priest i'd like to raid with as well. its 665 but its legendary ring progress is at 680 ring atm. have 6 other lvl 100's but none of them above 640

Professions:

i use enchanting and alchemy. it sustains my character so i don't have to buy anything. also have an alt with JC making me able to always sell and never buy

Raiding Experience:

I have been raiding on a steady pace since Cataclysm. i played since tbc but was a complete and total nuub until the end of wrath

Previous Guilds:

Currently in greagarious. few places under your guild on the ranks. its slowly dying because of no mythic progression/ and the leaders have lost their own faith in the cause as well

Availability:

my shedule is uncertain atm, i will be able to raid the next 3 weeks without a fuss. the next 2 moths i might be either in shift or day job. so i can understand that this is a hindrance. if you would accept my application with this knowlegde, i wouldn't dare to presume i can always get a raid spot.

Communication:

Yes my english is up to a good standard. not oxford enlish, but i feel its decent enough. don't have any voicecomms, microphone, headset, or speaking up issues

Computer / Connection:

30 people raid i hold about 80 fps. system is 2 years old. cointains stuff like i7 4770K, gtx 780, 16g ram ddr3. network is fiber optic. 24 ms standard. don't usualy have a problem

Addons/UI:

use Elvui for ui, keeping my addons to a minimun. tracking most things with tellmewhen. also have bigwigs boss mod ofc.

http://imgur.com/eBXRwMI

the sc is of my druid alt but the ui is the default accros all my chars

Other Games:

don't have a lot of time for other games because of work. but just anything goes really. for ex; farcry, heroes of the storm, banished. some steam games.

Why Iron Edge?

my guild is dying like a lot of guild atm. trying to find a stable one that could take me in. the progression is atleast some mythic which is encouraging.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i keep up with all patch notes. i theorycraft a lot and ver fast in understanding a fight and how to deal with mechanics. i can share this information so players can become better and strats to defeat a boss to the current comp you run work out.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress. looked over to guilds that were close to my current guild's rank and had viable hours.

Last Words?

i feel like im a good addition to any guild. but i can understand that my uncertainty surrounding my attendance might be a small issue, and i hope you can overlook that.
cheers

March 27, 2015, 08:07:37 am
Reply #1

Offline mayx

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Incandescent
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 08:07:37 am »
another fellow chemical engineer, greetings and good luck.
`A man with no skills can be taught, a man with no honor has nothing!` -Kung Fu: Caine
`The things we touch have no permanence. My master would say: there is nothing we can hold onto in this world. Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real.` -Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: Li Mu Bai

March 27, 2015, 05:21:08 pm
Reply #2

Offline Bendie

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 05:21:08 pm »
I'm looking for a long term relationship.  Saying you can love me for the next 3 weeks befor you might reconsider and start ignoring me.  Forcing me to cheat on you with a other man is not very reassuring.  What I'm trying to say here is that being unreliable is a no go for our Raiders.  #MythicRaiding
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:52:32 pm by Bendie »
2016-04-22 04:58:08 [Raid] Bendiee: Neclord placed his balls on my shoulders. i dont have anything against black people. but monkeys do spread aids.

March 27, 2015, 05:30:07 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 05:30:07 pm »
We will need to know if you can meet the required raid attendance after these three weeks before we can make any sort of commitment here. Other than that, this looks good!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

March 27, 2015, 11:24:11 pm
Reply #4

Offline Inca

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 11:24:11 pm »
Thank you for your interest. I will keep you posted on my work shedule, so you can decide. so please keep my application until then.

cheers

March 30, 2015, 02:23:36 pm
Reply #5

Offline Inca

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 02:23:36 pm »
Ok, so i've gotten my work shedule. i am working 9-5 from now on. so i can easely be there every time

March 30, 2015, 07:29:28 pm
Reply #6

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 07:29:28 pm »
Cool, you can poke any officer to start your trial.

Welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

March 31, 2015, 05:39:33 am
Reply #7

Offline Bendie

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 05:39:33 am »
Welcome, you are now mine.
2016-04-22 04:58:08 [Raid] Bendiee: Neclord placed his balls on my shoulders. i dont have anything against black people. but monkeys do spread aids.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:20:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 1 User
Smorisha