Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (Tank) - Thugor

April 15, 2015, 11:42:28 pm
Read 2459 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (Tank) - Thugor
« on: April 15, 2015, 11:42:28 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Thugor
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Thugor/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (Tank)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

My name is Philip Sorensen I am 18 years old (19 in a month) I live in Denmark in a small city close to Copenhagen, I study in Copenhagen and I will be doing that for the next 2 and half year.

Class/Spec:

I would prefer to play as a tank but if you only need dps I am willing to try and get enough gear for mythic as fast as possible.

Main spec: 693 ilvl
Off spec: 688 (still got a lot of tank gear in it)

Well as a warrior tank I often go for Bonus Armor and Mastery, I am not the stamina tank that only cares about their hp.

With my roation I normally charge/heroic leap in, spam Devistate while having Shield slam and Revenge on cooldown all the time to get as many procs so I will get a lot of rage to pop Shield Block and Shield barrier as often as possible.

Alts:

I have a hunter with 660 item level + I have a newly dinged holy priest with 640 ilvl

Professions:

Blacksmithing and Smelting/mining. I went for that to craft my own gear when WoD came out, to get good gear as fast as possible.

Raiding Experience:

I have been playing on many different characters.
In BC-Cataclysm: I played Guardian druid cleared nearly everything in normal and in Wotlk I downed 50% of all bosses in heroic.
in Cataclysm - the end on MoP (when SoO came out) I played PvP on my priest, druid and warrior. I didn't have much time due to the school and problems in real life so I only made some few arenas per day with some friends.
In WoD I have been struggeling to find the perfect guild that suits me.
So I sadly only have 2/7 mythic in HM and 3/10 mythic BRF.

Previous Guilds:

ONCE AGAIN- I am still in the guild but only as a backup due to their raid times I cant preform 100% in that guild which is sad, since I like the envoirment.

Availability:

I chose to join as a weekend raider since I am a busy man in the weekdays. Nearly all weekdays I either go to school, playing football (pretty high level) or doing some big homeworks.

But in the weekends I play a lot of WoW and mostly online the whole day.

Communication:

Yes I do have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone

Computer / Connection:

It is stable I run with nearly 300 Fps all the time and 27 ms. I normally do not Disconnect, but of course sometimes you will which is sad (luckily it is not often)

Addons/UI:

My addons:
Skada
Omen3
bartender4
DBM
Grid

Other Games:

League of Legends and CSGO

Why Iron Edge?

One of the only weekend raiding guilds with mythic experience

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Solid tank that know what he is doing. I will show up to nearly all raids and then I am always prepared.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I hope you can use me!

April 16, 2015, 12:07:01 am
Reply #1

Offline Franga

• Guild Member

• Xorm's Dad

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Warrior (Tank) - Thugor
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 12:07:01 am »
Hello mate, we talked earlier ingame and I talked to you about writing an application. It seems you're a bit confused regarding the weekend raiding team. You mentioned you want to raid mythic but applied to our weekend team, which has a different progress and it's mostly an alt run and some people who can only raid sunday night. The main raid which is 5/10M raids monday and thursday from 20:00-24:00.

April 17, 2015, 03:18:38 am
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 03:18:38 am »
Was waiting for him to reply. I knew Franga talked to him. So.. Yeah. If you're interested, we could use a spare tank. You'd need to get some dips gear as well. So at this point it depends on you, if you wanna join.
Ba dun tss!

April 17, 2015, 11:55:46 am
Reply #3

Offline Franga

• Guild Member

• Xorm's Dad

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 11:55:46 am »
He talked to me again ingame. I told him to register and get his account activated so he'll probably do it soon but he told me he is interested in the main raid and said the raid hours were fine so he is not looking for the weekend raid.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:01:00 pm

Login with username, password and session length

30 Guests, 0 Users