Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - pooriknight

May 08, 2015, 08:20:47 pm
Read 2647 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - pooriknight
« on: May 08, 2015, 08:20:47 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: pooriknight
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/pooriknight/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hello
My name is pooria ANd I'm 21 years old and i am from iran and i am builder designer and i play wow  24/7 I study in U.S.A and you can count me in any raids

Class/Spec:

My Main spec is DPs Boomy cuze its good at any fights and my offspec is Feral for my Boomy 690 for feral 687

Druid class its like The one he can handle him self in tough situtions
For boomy:in 3second befor pull will use pot and in 2second before pull will use Starfire then Start my Burst And Use Starsurge and then i will cast starfire 2 times and then agian will use starsurge and when it will be in the Solar i will use star surge then cast 3 wrats
For feral: i am trying to figure it out im not best with it yet

Alts:

dont have any Alts Just Playin on this want te be god at it

Professions:

i have Alchemy for personal using to make Pots and flask and if any guildies want can make for him and i have enchanting to make golds

Raiding Experience:

i sell my account in this acount i just come for patch brf but full clear MOP mythic mode with guildies

Previous Guilds:

It Was sanctum and they didnt get the raids surisely and i want to play pro like go proooo :D

Availability:

on thuseday and saturdays i am going for work and thats all i can be avialble for all days if they needed me i will check calender

Communication:

I graduate from US university i have TS3 and skype i can listen and i have mic to use

Computer / Connection:

yes my computer its better than nasa :D my fps is 110 i can handle fight with 40 ppls its drop to 80 my ping in kazzak is 60 no i dont have lags i never been disconnected and i hop i will never

Addons/UI:

Tell me When
Skada
Bigwigs
Weak auras 2
Badkitty for Off spec
Ora3

Other Games:

I play League of legends for fun some times and Heros of storm some time playin Heartstone

Why Iron Edge?

I want to reach higher lvls and try to be good at you guilds

What can I offer Iron Edge?

you can count me always and i kill 10hc brf with my own leader ship i can help you with low or alts run and i can do pvp

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends

Last Words?

I hope that i will do great in your raids and be helpfull for you and others and try to go forward together

May 08, 2015, 09:02:31 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Druid (DPS) - pooriknight
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 09:02:31 pm »
Pooriknight,

Firstly a first impression is a lasting one, your first apply other week was so bad i didn't even bother replying to it.

So onto the apply, short and very vague, screams boost me please with 1 Kargath Mythic kill and that's it. Not exactly the pedigree any mythic guild would be looking for .

This intrigued me - ''for boomy:in 3second befor pull will use pot and in 2 second before pull will use Starfire then Start my Burst And Use Starsurge and then i will cast starfire 2 times and then again will use starsurge and when it will be in the Solar i will use star surge then cast 3 wrats '',

So u prepot at 3, cast at 2 and start burst at same time would it not be better to prepot at 2 and insta cast macro them together as dont share global and than burst at 1 or less seconds? with lust thats an extra second of lust.

Your availability confuses me too as we raid thuesdays and mondays, im assuming thuesday is tuesday and putting that to language difficulties.

Im not overly impressed theres no screenshot of your ui for raids and no logs for us to cross check against.

Not the greatest of 2nd time round application if im honest. If where upto me id say no, but hell im just an angry ret paladin, if i were a mage id be a millionaire :)

Good luck in my opinion, your going to need it.

Vejeta ( Angry Paladin)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 08:58:58 pm by Vejeta »
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

May 08, 2015, 09:24:52 pm
Reply #2

Offline Franga

• Guild Member

• Xorm's Dad

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 09:24:52 pm »
I'm speechless aswell. But yeah, you're way behind on mythic progress with only 1 Kargath kill and none in BRF.

May 09, 2015, 09:19:06 pm
Reply #3

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 09:19:06 pm »
I've gotten to talk to Pooriknight ingame and given my opinion on the case of his application, and why I've decided to decline it.
Best of luck to you!
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:34:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

85 Guests, 1 User
Spetsnaz