Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Normal BRF Clear

May 18, 2015, 10:11:45 am
Reply #15

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Normal BRF Clear
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2015, 10:11:45 am »
Yes. Every trial that leaves the raid and guild without a single word on the forum gets hostility from me.

You claim that you informed Joseph, he claims that he had no clue you had migrated.

You still don't see why its annoying that you just left the guild without saying a word, that shows me that you had no loyalty or concern for the guild and raid.

If you had just admitted to me once "yeah I should probably have made a post on the forum". Then I wouldn't have an issue.
But you just dont see how I can value communication and loyalty.

Bears like alts!

May 18, 2015, 10:36:36 am
Reply #16

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2015, 10:36:36 am »
I'm just dropping in to say footmunch, the question bout hostility, hell yes if a trial leaves after raiding no communication is be angry too. We've had people make excuses like want high end progression they leave get boosted for a month then fail there trial there and realise they weren't that good and went back to there own level.

I agree with gaieos is a shitty mentality. And I'll argue that blue in the face.
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

May 18, 2015, 12:44:02 pm
Reply #17

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2015, 12:44:02 pm »
Y that shows me that you had no loyalty or concern for the guild and raid.

That can not be the case as Footmunch has been a long standing core of the former IE, even after the ''fall'' of the A team he stayed on for quite a bit. I don't think I ever remember any kind of drama involving him. So it is hard to see why this is such a issue now.

Could he have done things better? maybe, did he tell a officer that he was leaving? most likely. Should we move on and give him another chance at the very least for his past achievements here? Id like to think so, if not for him then for me personally.

In the end its not like he took all the loot after months of raiding and then went off to join the competition.

Once again, it could have been done better, but this whole thing is being made into something that it rly does not feel like it is.

To sum it up, my vote will always be that he joins Iron Edge again, but the management can do what it thinks is best in any case.

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

May 18, 2015, 12:52:15 pm
Reply #18

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2015, 12:52:15 pm »
i too believe this has been blown way out of proportion. BUT seeing as ALL SIDES have given there arguements. THIS IS NOT A RECRUITMENT APP. and as grax has defended himself. and raf has too. im putting this back on topic..

SOOOOOO anymore alts (or mains who want to carry)want to come to BRF normal tomorrow. remember to log on :) hope to see some of u there.  :zerg
*You guys are taking this way to seriously!*

May 18, 2015, 01:21:07 pm
Reply #19

Offline Doomslay

• Guild Member

• Inertia Computers
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2015, 01:21:07 pm »
I remember this being dealt with at the time, I'm not really anything to do with the WoW guild anymore but I recall in our conversation Foot told me he was thinking about migrating to help some friends. Now if i'd have known he meant "i'm migrating before next raid" i've had told him to make a post, but i'm sure foots intentions weren't to cause any issue, neither was that my plan.

I guess i could have read more into it and took it seriously, but I'd have assumed foot would have made a post due to his understanding of the way IE works and the time he's been in the guild, I told rash weekly i'd be jumping off a bridge if i didn't get out of the raid towards the end, yet here I am! :)

Sorry for misunderstanding our conversation Footmunch, i'm sure he's sorry about not making a post and it being a misunderstanding.

PS. I miss you all :)
doomslay/x/fs/y/z

May 18, 2015, 01:32:58 pm
Reply #20

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 01:32:58 pm »
You hit the nail on the head. Footmunch was core of "the former IE".

He did not consider the current IE to be the real IE and then he had no respect or loyalty to the rest of IE.

I have been in the IE that was here since i joined in 2005. You guys were in apparently another hardcore IE that was there for a shorter time. Which apparently died when the a-raid stopped raiding.

I was very disappointed when a guild officer and long time member showed so little respect for the raid and thus he gained a lot of hostility.

I am not blocking footmunch joining again, but I asked Rash if he remembered that it happened because I thought it was relevant when evaluating if we want him back.

We have forgiven a lot of worse shit over time. I just want to be sure that if Footmunch joins again we can trust that he will communicate properly and that he will not just consider our raid a bunch of baddies and thus not be obliged to inform us if he quits again.

EDIT: Hi Broseph

Bears like alts!

May 18, 2015, 04:58:48 pm
Reply #21

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2015, 04:58:48 pm »

We have forgiven a lot of worse shit over time. I just want to be sure that if Footmunch joins again we can trust that he will communicate properly and that he will not just consider our raid a bunch of baddies and thus not be obliged to inform us if he quits again.

But we all are a bunch of baddies!
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

May 19, 2015, 01:01:08 pm
Reply #22

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2015, 01:01:08 pm »
dont forget gents any allts or mains that want to come , were doing it tonight :) brf normal gogo !"

May 19, 2015, 02:39:57 pm
Reply #23

Offline Jallurin

• Guild Member

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2015, 02:39:57 pm »
Can I maybe join?

May 19, 2015, 05:50:49 pm
Reply #24

Offline Lycanus

• Guild Member

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2015, 05:50:49 pm »
ofcourse :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:55:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

34 Guests, 0 Users