Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Worldman

May 23, 2015, 09:25:21 pm
Read 2461 times

Applicant

Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Worldman
« on: May 23, 2015, 09:25:21 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Worldman
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Worldman/advanced
Class/Spec: Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

My name is Oliver and im 17 years old. I live in a little town in sweden and i go to school here.

Class/Spec:

Well im playing Hunter because it's one of my first classes and im always playing ranged in any game and preferably with bow n arrows. Right now im playing Marksmanship because it's pretty high dps in pve and Marksmanship feels like a sniper spec so i like that. :D

Alts:

I have a Warrior that is almost lvl 100 and i will play pvp with him.

Professions:

I have Engineering because it's the most fun profession in the game! I also have mining cause i wanna get resources to my engineering.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I've always wanted to be a good raider, but if you don't raid at the start of a patch you won't get invited to raid nowadays. But I've been trying more and more now and I've done some normal raids with random people. I started a guild with friends but we were just 10 people and everyone was never online at the same time.

Previous Guilds:

I had a guild with friends but everyone quit and that's why i left. When Draenor came out i was in a guild with many random swedes, later i quit and when i came back on nobody was playing anymore.

Availability:

In 3 weeks I have summer Holiday and it lasts for 2,5 months and i will be home that time and play some wow when i can.

Communication:

I am know English pretty good and i have Teamspeak 3 but I don't use it much. I understand English well and I have a good microphone and I use it alot.

Computer / Connection:

I have a really good computer and i can max wow to it's fullest. My internet connection is stable too and i don't disconnect or anything. My ping on Kazzak is great too! :D

Addons/UI:

http://gyazo.com/355be004f79e1daadc83121116e9cf5a

Thats all the addons i use right now :)

Other Games:

I play much League of Legend and Counter Strike Global Offensive. But mostly I play Wow And Hearthstone. I also have many games on my steam and play them too. :3

Why Iron Edge?

It seems that Iron Edge is a fun guild with many social players that I can have many fun conversations with. It's also many active players and having fun conversations with guild mates is one of the thing I really enjoy in Wow.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Im a polite and social player and i always like using toys for other players n stuff. I also know much about wow and I can help people if they need anything with a dungeon or information about anything.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I met a really nice and social Druid named IncubØ in the Brawl'Gar arena and he buffed me and told me that i can apply to this social guild.

Last Words?

Im playing wow in search of mounts and pets and toys. Because that's what wow is all about :D

May 23, 2015, 09:39:10 pm
Reply #1

Offline incub0

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Worldman
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 09:39:10 pm »
So.. I 'met' this guy (worldman) and the warrior ( mouwser) while doing some Brawler's killing. They liked my gear and I told them that I should be thankful to my guild for it! They are interested for a social spot in the guild so they can have more fun while playing wow and they applied almost instatly.

I hope that both appplications are decent so they can join our cause!

GL

May 24, 2015, 07:46:00 pm
Reply #2

safire

Re: Social Application - Hunter (DPS) - Worldman
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 07:46:00 pm »
You can poke me or another officer for an inv.

Welcome :)

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:06:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

41 Guests, 3 Users
Stepan, Chelly, Mooneclipse