Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - ßîonîc

May 31, 2015, 08:22:08 pm
Read 5409 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - ßîonîc
« on: May 31, 2015, 08:22:08 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: ßîonîc
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/%C3%9F%C3%AEon%C3%AEc/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Marko and I Slovenia. I have 24 years and I'm unemployable player. In free time i love to go with my friends outside to drink/smoke something or just play some football or basketball like every one do. My hobbies are Dj­-ing GoA/Psy trance music type and collecting a very old things. About for a living as i mentioned kinda jobless but i m earning money by playing poker and do a lot of bets so that's how i make income for myself

Class/Spec:

Currently I'm playing as Combat and mine of spec is Sub. Well Reason is I m playing mostly combat for every boss because I m lacking gear for sub (1x dagger ) and prioty stats for sub gear since I have almost everything on haste / multistrike which is prio for Combat rogues. I have 691 ilvl as combat so do Sub with same gear because I just recently arrive to WoW again and I miss kinda huge time to gear up..

As Combat : Agility , Haste , Multistrike , Crit , Mastery , Vers .. > For AoE situations, multistrike pulls ahead of haste.

As Sub : Agility , Multistrike , Mastery , Crit , Vers , Haste

Rotation as Combat ; Prepot, ToT on MT/OT cast ambush, when i done that i go for Revealing strike so I get procs for CP after that I go for Slice and Dice. If is Bloodlust at start than I go all out with Adrenaline rush + trinket on use + secondary pot + vanish cast Ambush meanwhile when i reach 5 CP i go refresh for my SaD and RS at same time. After that i just keep my RS and SaD up. I use Killingspree when i have red buff for more dmg.

Alts:

I do have alt warlock 675 atm but nothing serious.

Professions:

I m using Leatherworking / Engineering both 700/700 with some old and rare recipes.

Raiding Experience:

Vanilla as Warlock

ZG: Cleared
Onyxia: Cleared
BWL: Cleared
MC: Cleared
AQ 20: Cleared
AQ 40: Cleared
Naxxramas: Cleared

The burning Crusade as Warlock

Karazhan: Cleared
Grull: Cleared
SSC: Cleared
TK: Cleared
MH: Cleared
BT: Cleared
SWP: Cleared  we manage to come till twins pre nerf , after we kill KJ as well

Wrath of the Lich King as Rogue

Naxxramas 10/25: Cleared
OS 10/25: Cleared +3d up
EoE 10/25: Cleared + 6min
Ulduar 10/25: Cleared + glory of ulduar 25 man
ToGC: 10/25: Cleared + 5/5 HC cleared
ICC 10/25: Cleared + 12/12 HC cleared
Ruby 10/25: Cleared

Cataclysm as Rogue:

BoT 25: Cleared + 2 hc
BWD 25: Cleared + 2 hc
ToFw: Skipped
Firelands 25: Cleared 6/7 hc pre nerf
Dragon Soul 25: Cleared 6/8 hc pre nerf

Myst of Pandaria as Rogue

MSV 25: Cleared + 2
HoF 25 : 4/6
ToeS 25: Cleared
ToT 25: Cleared +2 Mythic
SoO 25: Cleared + 14 Mythic

Warlords of Dreanor as Rogue

Highmaul 20 : 7/7 + 2 Mythic
BRF ; 9/10 hc

Previous Guilds:

Warlock / Daggerspine Realm

­ Red Order : Hardcore guild back in vanilla my rank was Raider. What i can say about this lovely guild with some ex. Method players ( Raiden and Snox don't know if they are still playing). We manage 2 do something very unique and that is we clear everything what we could even raid was not enough we still do some World PvPs and farming BGs ( got High Warlord as well on my ex char ) After vanilla is ended few officers including with GM they moved 2 another realm and join better guild so this guild has been disbanded unfortunately..

Warlock / Defias Brotherhood Realm

­ Ubiquity : A really awesome guild in that time ( Still exists as far I know ). As this guild i can same as for Red Order we manage to kill everything on time without any problem at all. At that guild i been Officer then I demote my self 2 raider because I had a lot of fights with ex Raid Leader ( who though he know everything but the truth is he was  completely retarded). So after TBC was ending up and WOTLK arriving there was a huge disaster in coming. They hacked my account which I newer could retrieve since i have Key Loger on my computer ( I really doubt at this but I done everything I could to retrieve back but unfortunately no luck... )

Rogue / Dentarg Realm

Wotlk + CATA: Since i re rolled 2 my rogue and put my warlock behind i get opportunity 2 join in a guild called <Bad Omen> in Dentarg realm. We really did fine back in days and even been realm first ( god damn I hate when I don't have those realm first achvies .. ). Since we did everything what we should do there was new expansion in front. Middle of Cata progression in FL + DS guild became unstable since few strong players and even officers leaved a guild and half others just quit a game and even on Dentarg population was really really bad i just decided 2 leave again this amazing guild which now days got still contacts with some of those players.

Rogue / Kazzak Realm

In MoP i swapped a lot of guilds but that's i really don't like 2 do it since i m not guild swaper. I

joined 2 this realm in April 2012 i believe and since I missed a couple months into new expansion it took me sometime 2 lvl up and gear and what so ever. That is why I been in a lot of guilds. But few of them was really awesome and skilled like Perfect Circle EU and Order of Sargeras skilled players and really awesome one as well. I been both time kicked duo inactivity because I had car accident in February and i missed in raids a lot since I need 2 go on therapies.

My Last guild was >Iron Edge< which some of you guys remember me >Prison Kush ^^< but duo Real Life problems I stoped to play WoW since April of 9.2014 because I was taking to prison because they caught me with 1.5 kilos of weed in my apartment ( sadly )

Availability:

Time is no issue with me.. Maybe time to time I would need to do sort of things but If i got accepted I would inform you guys If i can't manage to come to raid but that will be rare thing.

Communication:

I understand very well English although my grammar isn't best. I do have Teamspeak 3 with working headset and I know to listen others.

Computer / Connection:

i7 3770K
nVidia GeForce 980 GTX 2g
16g Ram DDR3 1650 Hyper X kingston
Asus Sabertooth z77 Motherboard

I do have decent PC and I rarely have any lags / huge ping..

Addons/UI:

Skada
BigWigz
Bartender
RogueCombatPower

UI ; http://postimg.org/image/gxcmjg9p9/

Other Games:

CS GO , Dota 2

Why Iron Edge?

Mainly I want to get back to a really nice and awesome guild which I already been in and I know serveral peoples. As you know back in MoP i hate that guy called Bucki which I was flame him constantly over Teamspeak and even you guys enjoy it hahah. What alse I can say I have no other reasons to join beside to raid with you guys again as I used 2 do it.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

If you need a potential player with a lot of raiding exps Here I m. i will bring everything what I need for a raid stuffs like are flasks food potions and so on. My attendance will be 100 % with a lot of sense humor. I m not Epic Whore and I m quiet serious while we are raiding. I can handle critics without making a drama after that.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friend, WoW official Forum and I whispered ingame (Devilrox).

Last Words?

I know that I don't have any Mythic kills or what so even In brf but I just got home in like 2 weeks from now and I miss almost everything ( friend of mine played time to time this account so I see he farmed a bit of gear.)

I really hope you would give me a second chance even I didn't leave for my reasons since u know what happend to me. If is there no spot as raider i would love to take spot as social so i can join on alt raids if you guys running any of them.

Well this will be it from me now its up 2 you guys.

I wish you best of day and see you online

Best Regards : Weedsmoka / Prison Kush ^^

May 31, 2015, 10:42:56 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - ßîonîc
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 10:42:56 pm »
Bionic,

I see serving time in prison has impacted you greatly, to the extent to make humour bout it and show no remorse, I don't care what you've done I just wanna know if we raid together I'm calling 2s on that weed you got! (seriously find a better hiding place for it in future though). Not got much knowledge on rogues but know we've just recruited one now.

Well informed app well detailed just would love some logs of your raiding since return in app but hopefully you can supply those, other than that good luck on the apply!

Regards

Vejeta
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:04:34 pm by Vejeta »
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

May 31, 2015, 10:57:52 pm
Reply #2

Offline Drayne

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 10:57:52 pm »
We had a rogue before who was sent to jail for having weed, also a goblin... Weedsmoka is that you?

May 31, 2015, 11:36:28 pm
Reply #3

Offline Weedsmoka

• Guild Member

• No Weed No Fun

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 11:36:28 pm »
Hello thanks for fast respond !

@Vejeta I would love to give you some logs but unfortunately i just been home for less than 2 weeks and i was mostly puging.. But i can always make logs that's smallest problem for me.

@Drayne !!! Aka legendary DK who doesn't remember me ! Ofc its weed read what i said at last sentence ! Regards Weed aka Prison kush so its obviously its me man ! <3

June 01, 2015, 01:54:58 am
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 01:54:58 am »
I don't see why we wouldn't give you another shot. The only reservation I have is that you let someone else play on your account while you were unavailable, could you shed some light on that?

The final decision rests with out melee officer.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

June 01, 2015, 02:18:10 am
Reply #5

Offline Weedsmoka

• Guild Member

• No Weed No Fun

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 02:18:10 am »
Hey Rash

Yes friend of mine ( Alex ) was playing mine account for while even I belive he was in raid with you guys meanwhile i was in prison. If you wanna get more information about who played mine account you can always add on Sm0ker#2698 and ask for yourself what you want.

Regards

June 01, 2015, 07:26:28 am
Reply #6

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 07:26:28 am »
Did u drop the soap?

As I stated w/ the Feral Drood app, think we are too melee heavy, but hey I always welcome competition !

p.s. Know the pain of only 1 dagger !  :'(

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

June 01, 2015, 02:07:34 pm
Reply #7

Offline Weedsmoka

• Guild Member

• No Weed No Fun

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 02:07:34 pm »
@Supremacy  Yes i droped soap on purpose but nothing happend ^^ u r watching to much of movies i guess. Yea 1 dagger ftw can't get another one ;(

June 01, 2015, 07:11:39 pm
Reply #8

Offline Devilrox

• Guild Member

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 07:11:39 pm »
get the weedsmoka back! , really nice application good luck bro!

June 01, 2015, 07:45:16 pm
Reply #9

Offline Sathanka

• Guild Member

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 07:45:16 pm »
Hahaha, awesome, i remember you from SoO!
Hide it better or quit it  :D

June 01, 2015, 07:57:55 pm
Reply #10

Offline Weedsmoka

• Guild Member

• No Weed No Fun

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 07:57:55 pm »
@Devilrox Habibi ! and thanks !!

@Sathanka mighty druid hahah ! now I ll smoke it rather :D

June 02, 2015, 10:48:34 pm
Reply #11

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2015, 10:48:34 pm »
Alright, I think your app is worth a re-trial. We're currently extending our weekly lockout to get Iron Maidens down, so we won't be able to gear you up any further very quickly. You can poke an officer for an invite.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:23:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

47 Guests, 0 Users