Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Stepan

June 23, 2015, 11:51:14 pm
Read 4538 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Stepan
« on: June 23, 2015, 11:51:14 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Stepan
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Stepan/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Stepan, 27, Poland

Class/Spec:

Main: Discipline, off spec: was Holy at the beginning of WoD, now I'm Shadow, but mainly for stuff outside the raid. I've been a healer since I started playing in late WotLK (lvled as Holy, including quests!) I have a healer mind and soul! *nods*.
Ilvl 699 for Disc with stats focused on mastery and crit, could roll Holy with this gear I guess since I have a nice trinket with multistrike and other pieces with multi and haste.

Main stats for Disc are ofc mastery to increase shields + healing and crit.
My rotation depends on what I'm assigned to focus on healing (tank/raid) and the fight itself - for high tank dmg I use Clarity of Will, if there's more raid dmg and moving (like Kromog fight) i change my talents and rotation.

Alts:

I have 3 alts lvl 100: druid, hunter and DK, the rest on this server are 90-98. Best geared atm is druid, then hunter.

Professions:

I picked alchemy as my first profession and stick to it for four expansions, I chose enchanting cos i thought herbalism is useless for a main and I couldn't watch the waste of my epics going to vendor. I have a Sandstone Drake recipe if anyone is interested:)

Raiding Experience:

Always been a healer. Holy in WotLK when I was just pugging ocasionally, then Disc the whole Cataclysm and Pandaria, just having fun with shadow sometimes, but never had is as a main spec. Went Holy at the beginning of WoD, but swiched back to Disc due to a need of shields (paper tanks i swear). In Cata i reached Majordomo HC in FL and Warmaster HC in DS, then killed Garrosh in MoP, wasn't progressing there tho, i joined the guild that already killed it. I progressed till Shamans. Currently i have 5/10 mythis BRF.

Previous Guilds:

I joined my first serious raiding guild at the beginning of the Cataclysm and stayed with them to the end of MoP. We were raiding on Doomhammer, moved to Kazzak cos of lacking ppl and stopped existing for the same reason. Some of our core members stopped playing (even a GM) and i decided to join a guild All Blue with a friend. Sadly there was a roster issue as well so we merged with Icon and a new guild Solitude was made. Still tho, we have a problem with filling spots and also i don't like the way raids are being led tbh. Too much yapping and random talking, I'd rather focus on progress during the raid time and chat after.
My current guild raids 3 days a week and we stopped at Kromog, lately cos we didn't have enough ppl, but before we had issues with raiders performance imo. Our "farm bosses" were not that much of a farm, how can they if ppl get pinned or smashed by pulverize? Yet still officers are blind to that and go dicktator (yes, with "k" there) on you if you don't use your 125 food or whatever and qq about you (hah, me in this case) that you are not doing enough. When I applied to All Blue i was told that they want "to create a team for Mythic with <<outstanding>> or <<outstanding-to-be>> players". Sadly i can't find them here, at least not enough.

Availability:

I'm available at the raid hours. No exams anymore, I'm done with that. Only on holidays i may go visit family that's why I'll be absent, also on Christmas and Easter.

Communication:

I have TS3, headphones, speakers, working mic, i can hear and listen. Oh yeah, i understand English as well.

Computer / Connection:

I do. I don't. Pretty good. Yes. Nope. Nope. Luckily no, I'd go mad and quit playing.

Addons/UI:

In combat: http://gyazo.com/f5d911f04c2eb0d9408c9926ae6840c8
Out of combat: http://gyazo.com/2052467893b8755a4cd590f4558da4e1
Addons: DBM, ElvUI, Vuhdo, Tell Me When, Skada. For the raid leader demand/guild rules/to make our life easier: Angry Assigments, EPGP Loot Master and Exorsus Raid Tools, Hansgar Assist.
Bindings for Vuhdo:
Heal - right
Flash Heal - left
PW:S - ctrl + left
Clarity of Will - ctrl + right
Penance - shift + left
PoH - shift + right
PoM - alt + left
PS - Mid
Purify - ctrl + alt + left
LoF - alt + mid
Levitate - shift + mid

Other Games:

I play Heroes of the Storm, used to play Heartstone a lil, World of Tanks.

Why Iron Edge?

I want a guild that's organized which will lead to a good progress, with ppl that make me want to develop myself as a player and make me want to reach for more, a friendly atmosphere during and after raids. You guys seems to have first thing since you raid just 2 days a week with a progress better than us who are raiding 3 days. Pralice told me she enjoyed raiding with you and i believe her ;)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I offer you a reliable healer, prepared for battle with a knowledge of tacts, my class and some aspects of others, own flasks and pots, optimized gear and the will to fight!

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friend - Pralice told me about you.

Last Words?

Norbert looks exactly like my cat! I bet they knew each other.

June 24, 2015, 01:06:03 am
Reply #1

Offline Valkyrie

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Priest (Healer) - Stepan
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 01:06:03 am »
Read your app, looks good. Hope you're not too averse to banter, we do like our banter in Iron Edge. :P

Will let you know our decision soon.

June 24, 2015, 07:17:46 am
Reply #2

Offline Supremacy

• Former Member

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 07:17:46 am »
Nice app.

You got any logs to share?

As well you said you don't have exams anymore? would that mean that you would have exams in the near future? (1-2 months from now) and if so how would that impact your attendance?

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall"

June 24, 2015, 10:51:00 am
Reply #3

footmunch

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 10:51:00 am »

Computer / Connection:

I do. I don't. Pretty good. Yes. Nope. Nope. Luckily no, I'd go mad and quit playing.

Very Stronk Engrish indeed, will you pc handle all the fires in 6.2?

June 24, 2015, 11:19:04 am
Reply #4

Offline Stepan

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 11:19:04 am »
Hope you're not too averse to banter, we do like our banter in Iron Edge. :P
I hope so! Makes my brain work better.

You got any logs to share?

As well you said you don't have exams anymore? would that mean that you would have exams in the near future? (1-2 months from now) and if so how would that impact your attendance?
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/uktuwz3j2xju5qea/sum/healingDone/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/1003564/7/#boss=0

Nope I'm done with all, I'm too old for that *cough*.

June 24, 2015, 11:26:34 am
Reply #5

Offline Stepan

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 11:26:34 am »
Very Stronk Engrish indeed, will you pc handle all the fires in 6.2?
Answered questions in the application form meanie:) It should be fine with fire, yes.

June 24, 2015, 12:45:49 pm
Reply #6

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2015, 12:45:49 pm »
Before all the replies I liked this app, effort made and decent experience of my vote counts it's a get you in the team already from me.
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

June 24, 2015, 06:13:30 pm
Reply #7

Offline Valkyrie

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2015, 06:13:30 pm »
Poke an officer for an invite whenever.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:54:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

43 Guests, 0 Users