Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Kusuriuri

July 03, 2015, 05:19:26 pm
Read 2168 times

Applicant

Social Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Kusuriuri
« on: July 03, 2015, 05:19:26 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Kusuriuri
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Kusuriuri/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Hey guys, my name is Stefania (Stephanie would be my 'murican name I guess), I'm from Romania, 22 years old. I'm currently an Economics student, right in the middle of getting my bachelor's degree. I am friends with (and live with) Xormie and Doritoface in our anime cave.

Class/Spec:

I've been playing a hunter/enhancement shaman throughout WOTLK, but this has all been on private servers and I know that experience counts for exactly nothing. I missed Cataclysm and MoP completely, and I expected to feel a little lost in WoD, but it's like riding a bicycle. Enhancement is what I like playing my shaman as, but I've had experiences with healing with all classes, so I will have a healing spec.

Alts:

I just started playing WoD, so currently I only have my shaman. I will probably make a druid someday though, because it's been my life's dream to have a troll druid.

Professions:

I started leveling up Enchanting and Alchemy. Will probably do Cooking and Fishing if I have the time.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Again, this was on private servers, but I've done mostly PvE all my life, up to and including Dragon Soul.

Previous Guilds:

I played with Doritoface on private servers and I was in his guild. We had a little group and tended to stay together.  

Availability:

As I mentioned, I am in the middle of getting my bachelor's degree and take the exam for the master's degree courses, so this month (July) is a little full for me. Come august, I should be available at all times, unless I get a job, which will probably make me available during the weekends.

Communication:

I have headphones, microphone and TeamSpeak. My English is decent enough.

Computer / Connection:

Computer is pretty decent, I don't have framerate issues. Internet connection is stable.

Addons/UI:

I use Deadly Boss Mods and Skada at the moment, currently searching for a good addon for enha shammy (that will help me with prioritization).

Other Games:

Other games I play are mostly RPG's; some titles off the top of my head are the Assassin's Creed and Dragon Age series. Last one I played was Dishonored. Also Japanese visual novels? They're not really games. I don't know.

Why Iron Edge?

Short answer is "all my friends are there". Xormie has been singing your praises though, so that helped as well.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Right now? A noob enha shammy. Hopefully a pro enha shammy eventually. I'm friendly btw, so talk to me, especially about chinese cartoons.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

My friends and roommates, Xormie and Dorito-chan.

Last Words?

Delete my browser history. And that folder named "big bara tiddies".

July 03, 2015, 06:40:27 pm
Reply #1

Offline Speedballz

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Kusuriuri
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 06:40:27 pm »
She  has  my vote also i do believe  the  post was  intended for  the  porkchoppers

July 04, 2015, 07:05:43 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 07:05:43 pm »
As I understand it, you would like to join the guild and then later perhaps join the weekend raid after you've gotten some gear.

Welcome on board :)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

July 04, 2015, 09:14:44 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 09:14:44 pm »
So... kind of a late vouch. Yes, she will gear up until she's ready to pewpew in the weekend raid.
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:59:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

46 Guests, 0 Users