Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer) - Lamelight

August 02, 2015, 06:54:02 pm
Read 2330 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer) - Lamelight
« on: August 02, 2015, 06:54:02 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Lamelight
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Lamelight/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Vlad , age 27 , Romania :> , curently studying a Masters Degree and working 5-6 h a day all week.

Class/Spec:

Retry and i prefer being dps due to the fact that i was kinda forced to play as a healer 2 expansions cuz of lack of them in my previos guild . Also have holy offspec but (just in case :< ) but missing some slots . As retry 694 and as holy 688.

Well , paladin has always been a bit of a strange class as it doesn't have a straightforward rotation , it basically a priority system on the lines of first come fist served.

Alts:

On kazzak i have a rogue and a dk both of them lv 100 and have some more alts spread on other servers ( Skullcrusher , Aggamagan , Grim Batol ) but neither are max lv, most of them are 85 .

Professions:

Enchanting , Blacksmithing and no sorry i doubt i have any rare recipes .

Raiding Experience:

Started raiding in Wotlk and joined as a healer in a guild called Over Exposure on Skullcrusher. Missed Naxxramas and only joined at the beginning of Ulduar and have been there till the end of Cataclysm. As for the level of raiding i think it was semi-hardcore , we usually had 3 raids per week consisting of 3-4 h each. We cleared all curent content on normal and hc if a bit late in each tier ( final boss atleast ) . As for my role i was holy with offspec sometimes prot sometimes ret . I ended up becoming an officer there and the role leader for healers .

Previous Guilds:

In vanila havent really been in a guild as i bought the game mid-expansion and took my time lvling . In BC i was mostly focused on PvP and was in a PvP guild called Semper Unum on Aggamagan. In Wotlk i started raiding at the begining of Ulduar and joined a guild called Over Exposure , and remained in this guild till the end of Cataclysm when the guild sorta fell apart due too people leaving or taking breaks. In Mists i haven't played at all and rejoined in Warlords where i joined Fang here on Kazzak as a guild friend.

Availability:

Well at the moment my work schedule is like this : Monday-Friday 15:00-21:00 and on weekends 09:00-14:00 and as for college i can't yet say cuz vacation :p . I'll get the schedule for it in october .

Communication:

Yes I'm reasonably proficient in english , have Ts3 and also a microphone.

Computer / Connection:

Using a mid-range pc 2 years old but for the moment at least i don't think it needs much improvement for the games i play ( wow , lol , smite ).
On kazzak i have 40  ping , and i very rarely disconnect.

Addons/UI:

Using mostly standard UI , dont really like having lots of addons . Have ofc Dbm and recount cuz but other then that standard UI . As for Keybindings ctrl -1 2 3 4 ,       alt- 1234 , shift -1 2 3 4 , e , t , r , q ,g and F1 -F4 .

Other Games:

League of Legends and rarely Smite . Don't really have time for anything else atm.

Why Iron Edge?

I kinda dislike guild hoping and this is basically the 4th guild i would join but Xormie is making me do it .

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A stable player and a stable performance i guess duno what else should i say . To be honest i'm not that focused on wow anymore due to school and job but i would like to be able to raid from time to time atleast and in that aspect a weekend raid seems perfect ( can't really afford to play in the middle of the week anymore ).

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Xormie .

Last Words?

For Ponny!!

August 02, 2015, 07:27:27 pm
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Paladin (DPS/Healer) - Lamelight
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 07:27:27 pm »
'Bout damn time. You've been raiding with us since we started BRF.

Happy to see you finally joining.
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:20:45 am

Login with username, password and session length

32 Guests, 0 Users