Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Monk (DPS/Tank) - Beerjug

September 21, 2015, 05:47:16 pm
Read 2677 times

Applicant

Social Application - Monk (DPS/Tank) - Beerjug
« on: September 21, 2015, 05:47:16 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Beerjug
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Beerjug/advanced
Class/Spec: Monk (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Hi! My name is Bruno (and no...not like the movie :) ) and im an old portuguese guy of 33y..i work as a welder (shifts and/or out of country) wich means i can get absent for 1 month or 2.

Class/Spec:

I´ve been playing monk since MoP as a tank/dps...i play monk because i loved it since the moment it came out. Love the mobility and all the fun stuff monks have.

Alts:

I have lots of alts...but at the moment none is 100 apart from the monk...so i dunno if its relevant! Will get back here and post them if needed!

Professions:

I am enchanter and jewelcrafter in the monk...i have those for the perks they would give in raids and for the gold income.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Well...i raided from bc till MoP..in bc i raided with a rogue wich was my very first character...and from wotlk to MoP i mained a holy/disc priest and raided all the content...including trial of crusader hardmodes...in Mop i started as dps in raids and ended up tanking.

Previous Guilds:

Twizted reality, eximius (MoP). Mojo Madness bc in Vashj server, and equilibrium from wotlk to mop in Grim batol server. The reason is pretty much the same for to why i left them...they simply died...or got disbanded.

Availability:

Well...i wont be able to raid cuz of my work schedule...im applying as social/pvp these days (so sad isnt it?)

Communication:

yes my english is good and can use ts3 and mic ofc.

Computer / Connection:

No lag...decent pc (can play at 4k) and my connection is 100mb download and 30mb upload

Addons/UI:

http://imgur.com/CXFUvDo my ui...this was back at MoP (not 4k yet) but the ui is still the exact same

Other Games:

I play dc universe (high lvl cuz not as demanding as wow), eve online, casual league of legends, terraria and some more just for the funs.

Why Iron Edge?

Well..im friend with Shagoroth...thats the main reason for now as i dont know u all...but i hope to get to know and call home to Iron Edge. For now as social...but in the future who knows :)

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Friendship...cuz friends are the best ship :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Shagoroth

Last Words?

Sigh...feels like im about to die haha first of the cat name is weird! second, would be nice to be in a guild that raids just to keep up with the progress and with ingame stuff..plus Shagoroth is a really big buddy and would be awesome to go retard with him every once in a while. That said i look forward to meet you all. Best regards and i hope to be accepted :)

September 21, 2015, 06:00:59 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shagoroth

• Former Member

Re: Social Application - Monk (DPS/Tank) - Beerjug
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 06:00:59 pm »
I approve of this message.

Also:

September 21, 2015, 06:03:50 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2015, 06:03:50 pm »
I approve of this message.

Also:

I think bendiee would greatly approve
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

September 21, 2015, 06:12:18 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xévrélia

• Former Member

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 06:12:18 pm »
Omg hell no that panda :D

September 24, 2015, 05:13:32 pm
Reply #4

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2015, 05:13:32 pm »
Hiyo!
So sorry for the late response, it would seem that your application went a little under the radar, I would have you know that we collectively should band together and blame Rashkebab for this!

Everything seems to be in order though, and I'm afraid that if i let Shag wait any longer to accept you he'd wet himself like some excited dog. So, please whisper me or an officer ingame for an invite. Welcome  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:05:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

38 Guests, 0 Users