Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Comeback request - Santiaga

September 25, 2015, 03:14:08 pm
Read 2448 times

Offline Jeremy

• Guild Member

Comeback request - Santiaga
« on: September 25, 2015, 03:14:08 pm »
Greetings everyone!

Since I have sorted out my work-related and personal issues and now have returned from my annual leave, I would like to ask if there is a place in the mythic progression raid either for an enhancement (which I prefer and have better geared) or an elemental shaman.

I case no one remembers me (I think I resembled a bot by not talking to the voice chat at all :) - here is my former application: http://www.iron-edge.co.uk/index.php?topic=7983.msg140200#msg140200. I don't mind updating it if that would be requested.

Atm I'm 710 Enh, full HC cleared, legendary ring +2 enhancements installed.

Don't mind sitting out in raids or passing on items - being mostly curious about trying the mythic difficulty mechanics.

September 25, 2015, 04:49:38 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Comeback request - Santiaga
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 04:49:38 pm »
Hey santiaga,

Your remembered mate, I can only speak for myself but the melee camp seems pretty rammed these days, 1ret, 3rogues, 3dks and 2warriors with an average 2-3 melee on the bench with very high majority attendance rate. Dunno bout ranged due to 3 hunters, 2 locks, 3 mages, 1 afk boomkin, 1 elemental and an shadow priest so numbers are quit busy recently.

At 710, still a it behind on gear not sure of progression you have in hfc mythic/heroic wise as not checked, but I guess it's up to the officers.

Glad you've sorted RL out mind mate.

Regards

Vejeta
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 04:55:47 pm by Vejeta »
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

September 27, 2015, 12:29:02 pm
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Comeback request - Santiaga
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 12:29:02 pm »
Hey Santiaga, welcome back!

If you'd like to raid with us and you can compete on DPS, you're free to rejoin the roster as far as I'm concerned. We're running a pretty big roster for mythic raiding as Vejeta said, so there might be a bit of standby-time.

Elemental is probably better for the raid comp, but I'd rather have you play whatever you enjoy playing the most.

We're using EPGP Lootmaster for loot distribution these days, so you should get that addon. See you at raid!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 11:21:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

54 Guests, 0 Users