Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Plate

October 11, 2015, 01:19:00 pm
Read 2771 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Plate
« on: October 11, 2015, 01:19:00 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Plate
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Plate/advanced
Class/Spec: Paladin (Healer)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Artem. 19. Russia/Moscow. University (Linguistics).

Class/Spec:

So my main spec is holy. I use my ret spec (off spec) just to solo raids. My ilvl as holy is 715.

You can always check my logs I guess? For my spec I go crit->haste->and then whatever really. Priority for a healer.hmm.Well both of the tanks need to have a fresh Eternal Flame on and the Illuminated Healing buff absorbing as much armor as it can on both of them 1 second before the fight.Use my racial for that free holy power as soon as I need it. Always feel stupid when I need to think of a rotation/priority system for a healer. You just need to understand how the fight works and what is your job at each second of the fight. Things get really situational and most of the times you probably wont even stick to your priority system in the first place (if your a healer). That is just my opinion though. Sorry for an awful answer like this.

Alts:

Chikick. A blood elf monk. I just mess around with him really. I dont like having alts when I would rather focus on my main 24/7.

Professions:

I am way too lazy to lvl any professions. I might start lvling them before Legion since no1 really needs them in WoD.

Raiding Experience:

Is this for WoD only though ? Everything starting from HM LFR and ending 2/13 Myth HFC. Before WoD I've done all of the BC/WoTLK/Cata raiding content. (Didnt play on retail during Pandaria/missed my CM set :C )

Previous Guilds:

Aptitude. Left the guild because I felt like a stupid tool for their progression. The guilds consists of 2-3 people who only talk to each other durings raids and thats it. Nobody wants to get to know another guild member. I didnt feel like it was a team. You know? That is VERY important for me. I just felt like the guild consisted of 3 friends and 20 tools for their progress. Thats way more than enough for me to leave the guild. Being social and talking to people is a very important thing in a MMORPG (imo).

Availability:

Well since I'm applying as a weekend raider (unfortunately not as a weekday raider) then I will be available on the weekends :)

Communication:

Yes I can speak English pretty well. Even though I am half Russian half Aussie I grew up in Australia and lived there for 8 years. Yes I do have TS and a mic tha I can use.

Computer / Connection:

I've got a laptop. I only get FPS issues on Mannoroth's 3rd phase when the floor goes white but thats no problem since I fight mannoroth with the worst graphic settings anyways which isnt a problem for me.

Addons/UI:

http://postimg.org/image/ic62o8zs3/   This is my UI.

Addons : Mapster/Bartender/Exorsus raid tools/Iskar Assist/Recount/Atlas Loot/Crossrealm Assist/NPC Scan/Z-perl (dont use it that often)/DBM.

Other Games:

Guitar hero <3 And thats about it. I'm the kind of guy that just loves 2 games and doesnt care about other games.

Why Iron Edge?

I want to be a part of the team and eventually become a core raider ! I want to be social. I want to feel like a guild mate, like a friend BUT not only as a tool for guild progression. I want to spend time with guildmates. Have fun ingame and just chat in Teamspeak with them. You know ? Not just say "Hi/Goodnight" in TS at the beginning/end of the raid.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A good healer I guess. A person that is willing to be social and helpful to the guild. A healer that doesnt spam the shit out of flash of light to top the meters and show off. A healer that is helpful during the encounter and knows his class. That learn the mechanics quickly and doesnt just heal all the time. I'd rather be a healer who watches out for other raiders during the fight and helps people out if they mess up than just stand in 1 spot/follow mechanics and top the healing meters to feel uber.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Trade spam.

Last Words?

If you read this and completely dont like my application then I'd love it if you guys could give me a chance and have a talk to me in TS or w/e. I mean..I always suck at filling applications because I dont feel that its as important as it really is..you know ? I mean..I know that guilds dont want to risk and take just randomly everyone who has the gear/achiemevents for it BUT you cant just judge someone by his application and the way he wrote everything down. And thank god you dont have them stupid questions like "What would you like to do in the next 2 years of your life/Do you think that your a successful person in life?".

October 11, 2015, 01:28:38 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Paladin (Healer) - Plate
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 01:28:38 pm »
Hey Artem,

Just to clarify our weekend raid team if im correct are killing Heroic bosses and not in the mythic progression, just wanted to make sure you are aware of this.

Only things i can add to the applyu would be can you provide any logs for your exp? I;m sure Xorm the weekend team leader will be in contact asap.

Other than that good luck on the apply.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

October 11, 2015, 06:54:17 pm
Reply #2

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 06:54:17 pm »
For some reason, i thought paladins would have more useful spells. Guess locks aren't a good comparison.

Either way, i would like to see some logs as well.

Other than that, this app looks really good, to me.
Ba dun tss!

October 12, 2015, 02:52:02 am
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 02:52:02 am »
I actually believed you when you said you want to be part of a guild/community. It may have been the rash comments you've heard that made you fake DC. Or maybe we were not good enough for your "skills".

You did, indeed, topped the healing meters, compared to healers with 20 ilvl under you. Bare in mind, our main tanks and healers were not in this raid, we had to improvise A LOT to make the raid happen.

Really doubt you'll have something to say about this, but to make it clear : Application declined.
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:53:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 2 Users
Stepan, Fr3nZz