Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - fieryfero

November 19, 2015, 11:21:55 pm
Read 2241 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - fieryfero
« on: November 19, 2015, 11:21:55 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: fieryfero
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/fieryfero/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

my name is ashkan,i'm from iran and 27years old ,study software engineering
i spending most of time at home and work too ,

Class/Spec:

my  main spec is resto druid ,i play resto cuz it has more challenge in raids or anywhere
unfurtunatly many druids r in kazzak but i try to do my best and my ilvl is between 725-726 why my ilvl chaning bcuz i using different trinket for different fights
my off spec is feral 720

resto druid has many many option to healing old one had direct healing at many times but i play Aoe and half direct ,well i using haste stats means int>spirit>haste>~=mastery>multi trying to ~= mastery what help my priodic healing done and ... using gift of ysera .NV(sometimes HOTW for high hps).and double rejuv
my rotation is keep lifebloom&rejuv on tanks all the time,on some fights when i use class trinket trying to keep rejuv on everyone for usefull and more aoe.

Alts:

got a dk 704 and many many alt who i never play them so srs.

Professions:

professions doesn't usefull anymore but mine is JC and LW and got all recipes even
from classic till this expantion

Raiding Experience:

classic and tbc on private server
Wrath[naxx =10man done   /OS=3d done/ulduar =X
ICC=2/12hc and 9/12n]
CATA[1/6hc BOT  / 6/6n BWD /FL 4/7hc/DS full cleard on hc DW on 5% nerf]
MOP[HOF and MSV TOES normal cleared/TOT 4/12hc/SoO full cleard on HC before mythics]
WOD[HM 7/7m/BRF 8/10m/HFC 6/13m]

Previous Guilds:

1:pendulum =disbanded and their raiders moved to FuriosWrist
2:FuriosWrist =i demoted for stupid reason what the leader told me they boosted me even on first kills
3:Perception = as social
4:many guild which was friendly as social cuz i stoped raiding after WOD for 2 or 3 mounth
5:purified = disbanded
6:Eatmycrit = they got their old raider who is resto druid and don't need me anymore

Availability:

my times r free on ur raid times but i'll be not able every 4-5mounth for 1 week exams season .

Communication:

i got TS3  ,my english isn't Cool but can understand and speak abit ,and i got everything for hear and talk

Computer / Connection:

i hadn't problem with my pc yet even on Hans and frans :) my internet is 2mb what is best in our country,furtunatly my best ping is in kazzak and my DC or lag will be Rare not all the time,most of raid times was cool

Addons/UI:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/697709/latest/#boss=0&metric=hps
http://tinypic.com/r/11akfac/9
Big wig ,sakda,quartz,dominos ,exorsus,angry assignment, and most of my binds r mouseover

Other Games:

just wow, sometimes OLD dota allstars or GW2

Why Iron Edge?

1st is my friend is there who i played with him around 4years (Great Tutan)
second i looking for Friendship guild not personals who just thinking about themselv and breaking their friend's bridge

What can I offer Iron Edge?

be hopfull then will be TOP

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends

Last Words?

The "L" from my Luck has been replaced with a "F".

nothing to say:))

November 20, 2015, 12:11:42 am
Reply #1

safire

Re: Raider Application - Druid (Healer) - fieryfero
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 12:11:42 am »
Hello! As a fellow resto druid I will put my 2 cents in -

Not much was explained from you in this application regarding your play style. You could've put more effort into that.

Because of that I went and checked your logs to get a better view of your play-style. I can see you have most of the time between 70-85% up time on your harmony buff and that is concerning. It should be at least over 90% every fight.

I can also see on your armory that you have the 4-set but still your lifeblooms does so little healing during fights where it should be among your top 3 heals most of the time.

To make it short it seems you let your buff/heals drop off too much, if you have issues keeping track of everything to maximum your healing output I suggest you download WeakAuras and get yourself a string that keeps track and you can clearly see when you're missing something. I got some strings if you'd be interested. Only suggesting this because I couldn't see any addon that helps you with this, and it's especially important as a resto druid because there's a lot to keep track of.

Aside from this you got good gear and you're going for the right stats, imo. Good experience in this tier as well. But yeah. Goodluck!

November 20, 2015, 08:17:45 am
Reply #2

Offline RomeoMustDie

• Guild Member

• No Pain, No Gain .. !

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 08:17:45 am »
Vealeykumselam Ashkan,

Kinda like ur apply, and if u can understand me on TS, it means ur english enough for us xD

Btw i just have some question's. in ur raidflame screenshot, Gorefiend is %69 but ur mana is %0, can u tell me why ? have mana control problem or died in that fight ?

also we have a bit moar on healers. what about ur offspec ?(dont have any feral, meow)

Lets see what our officers says/offers u.

GL bro. (also tutan is gay)

November 20, 2015, 10:46:40 pm
Reply #3

Offline Valkyrie

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2015, 10:46:40 pm »
Hello friend! Very sorry, but I'm afraid we won't have room for another resto druid on the roster in the near future.

The application is quite thorough, and you seem like you know what you're doing, so I'm sure you'll have better luck elsewhere.

Thank you for applying!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:48:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

75 Guests, 0 Users