Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Anixtrance

January 28, 2016, 10:37:55 pm
Read 3494 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Anixtrance
« on: January 28, 2016, 10:37:55 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Anixtrance
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Anixtrance/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Ante,18,Croatia,currently in highschool.What else,playing wow for last 5 years was on private server,started on retail 1.1.2015.Started on Grim Batol Alliance with some friends from private server it fall apart,then stopped playing until 2-3 months ago when i transfered to Kazzak-Horde.

Class/Spec:

Enha/Enha PvP,I play only enhancement shaman,if u ask why?Because i like playstyle and have been playing it for all 5 years since i met wow,kinda mastered it till now.I'm 735 ilvl.

Yes,I can.Haste full way>mastery/multistrike>nobody cares.Haste gives everything less cds on spells,more procs,more lightning bolts.Mine gear is almost full haste/mastery as u can see on armory.Mastery on aoe(2+ targets),multistrike on single target.
Searing totem>prepot>Ascendance>wolfs>Storm ele totem>with unleash flame flame shock (starter rotation on every fight)
Lightning bolt(5 stacks)>lava lash>stormstrike>keep flame shock up>keep totem up>frost shock
For aoe Fire nova and chain lightning are priority.

Alts:

Resto druid/boomie 722-resto boomie-715
Frost dk 715

Professions:

Leatherworking/Enchanting - Lw for some items made myself bis wrist and for auction.
Enchanting for free enchants.

Raiding Experience:

5/7 HM mythic(koragh dead,no bracken) 6.1 patch
8/10 BRF mythic(50 tries on blast furnance,no blackhand) 6.1 patch
9/13 mythic HFC

Previous Guilds:

Started at Dream-Grim Batol alliance with friends(guild fall apart didnt have a true raidleader)
Incentive-Grim Batol alliance(officers just ended everything and disband the guild and we were progressing rly good,our progress ended at 50 wipes on blast furnance)
I quitt for a while after that came back like 3 months ago joined some heroic hfc farm guild.
And now I'm in Disciples-Kazzk(kinda disappointed how far we went with people we have,this game got too easy^^,people are bad,their preformance is bad,feeling like a carry,although i might be wrong)

Availability:

[19:35-as long as i want] each day and on weekends im free.

Communication:

Yes,yes and yes!

Computer / Connection:

Yes computer is decent,dont have fps issuse.Internet is good and stable.No i dont have high ping on Kazzak neither do i lag and disconnect.

Addons/UI:

BigWigs,Iskarassist,Exorsus,Masterplan,Skada and Elvui.
Was using shamanfriend,but blizz implemented good maelstrom view procs.
http://i.imgur.com/1GodG27.jpg

Other Games:

Heroes of the storm-rank 2 if it matters and thats it.

Why Iron Edge?

For fun,progress and to enjoy raiding with people.Kinda felt i find that and i loose it somehow each time i join some guild.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

An exceptional enha shaman,I consider myself a good raider and I know how to play my class properly.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Nothing,think i filled everything and said everything i wanted.

January 29, 2016, 12:02:06 pm
Reply #1

Offline Gaeios(Graxlos)

• Imperator

• Forum Admin and Guild Master

Re: Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Anixtrance
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 12:02:06 pm »
bumped.

Bears like alts!

January 29, 2016, 12:40:10 pm
Reply #2

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 12:40:10 pm »
Hello Anixtrance,

your application is a little short but it has most of the relevant info, I think. Your experience is lower than I would like to see (we are pushing the final phase of Archimonde atm), but I'm ready to be amazed either way!
Currently I only see pvp gear in the armory. Do you have the legendary ring fully upgraded? We do not run normal or heroic for the ring upgrades anymore, especially since you can buy them with valor now. If you are only off a couple upgrades you can quickly get, it won't be a big issue.
To make the decision easier for me, could you provide some logs of your recent mythic raids? Also, your UI looks good but I would love to see a midfight screenshot when all the action is going on.
Lastly, could you give me a little overview over the talent choices you have as an enhancement shaman?

Looking forward to great answers!

January 29, 2016, 07:23:27 pm
Reply #3

Offline Anixtrance

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 07:23:27 pm »
To Phoenixflame,

http://i.imgur.com/E9TScFR.jpg
- talent overview:
   -lvl 60-EoE-best aoe and single target,it gives me alot of control so i dont overwrite mine procs(i rarely change it)
   -lvl 90-Unleashed Fury,because of 4set it goes way ahead from any other talents
   -lvl 100-Liquid Magma for aoe,Storm totem for single target(i change this tree alot),tried                  elemental fusion it's lackluster.
Rest talents are utility mostly,windwalk totem which i use is op on some fights,ancestral guidance combined with trinket(Soul cap) is like lay on hands as a heal.

http://i.imgur.com/7Hf25lT.jpg
This is UI in middle of fight(lfr for jukes).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gBPC4QjLKzpMkaDR/#view=rankings&fight=1 (Newest logs-I wasn't on socrethar and Iskar)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11566541/latest/#boss=0 (all logs for all bosses for mine character only)
The more i get used to fight i do better.

About armory,I set up full pve gear and i won't change it for next 24 hours so u can check the link again.Was bored,played pvp for few hours.Leg ring full upgraded,and i quit heroics after i got it to full.

And i apologise about the shortness of mine application.Long time haven't applied to strict guild.Experience I agree its quite low,but I deffinetly think im good enough to show u mine raiding skills.

January 31, 2016, 08:05:21 pm
Reply #4

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 08:05:21 pm »
Hello Anixtrance,

explanation holds up, UI looks good and logs even better. I'd really like to give you a trial!

You can poke me or an officer ingame for an invite. Welcome!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:19:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

46 Guests, 0 Users