Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - Varí

April 01, 2016, 07:55:17 pm
Reply #15

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - VarĂ­
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2016, 07:55:17 pm »
Tutan, it seems this is official.

Variation, you have stated your interest is to be in for legion same as Humpty any HFC is a bonus, with people starting to grow tired im sure you will get a chance to get some drops prior to Legion if not extensively, i like both apps and i feel that battle lines where drawn between you three, maybe we should book a low budget room and let you guys thrash it out, than kiss and make up and become bff's.

As for you Tutu my tyranny on applicants has passed and times have changed, i think this is your purpose now.

Ill casually slip this in here and hope no one notices.

Good luck on the applications.

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

April 02, 2016, 04:36:35 pm
Reply #16

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Mage (DPS) - VarĂ­
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2016, 04:36:35 pm »
Welp, looks like I should have kept a closer eye on this thread..

Vari's gear isn't really a concern to me. And from a rational perspective, it shouldn't be anyone else's concern either. Sure, gear makes things easier, but it's not going to stand in the way of killing Archimonde if you play correctly.
Humpty's gear is a bit more of a concern, because we're relying on a certain output if you want to kill Archimonde with 3 healers. We'll have to wait and see. That's what trials are for, right? :)

The unit-frame discussion seems incredibly asinine to me. As I've said before: There is no such thing as a bad UI, just a bad player. There are loads of people who have shitty/bloated/minimalistic UI's that make it work. I was criticized just two days ago about how bloated my UI looks, in part because the person on the other side of the discussion didn't even know what kind of shit a raid leader might need in his UI. If someone is playing like shit, I don't care if the UI is to blame. Again, this is why we have a trial.

I'm looking forward to trying you guys out in a raid setting, so you can prove these guys wrong by just doing your fucking job. :)
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:56:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

38 Guests, 0 Users