Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Priest (Healer) - Uniria

April 23, 2016, 09:29:49 pm
Read 3944 times

Applicant

Social Application - Priest (Healer) - Uniria
« on: April 23, 2016, 09:29:49 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Uniria
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Uniria/advanced
Class/Spec: Priest (Healer)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Name:
Olga (nickname Nina(eve))
Really? Must it really be? Is it enough if i say i am over 35 ? :D
At the time being living in Serbia/Belgrade
Work:
Freelance Translator (German/English/Serbian/Croatian) and occasional Web designer.
Hobie : Love reading. Everything Fantasy.
(Thus my BattleTag and nick - Ninaeve from the WoT books :))

Class/Spec:

I just love healing. And i always played a priest- since the early BC.  

Alts:

Yes..Maybe.
Hunter lev 95 (but Alliance) and Druid lev 100 (but boosted).
I plan on learning to play the druid as healer as well because i think it will be fun to get to know more healing classes.
Various other none significant alts on different realms.

Professions:

Alch/Herb/Cooking/Fishing but nothing significant

Raiding/PVP Experience:

Was full time raiding few years ago, main healer in the guild (holy priest at the time) but left Wow in early WOTLK and came back just now- 3 months ago.

Previous Guilds:

This was actually the reason why i quit  Wow altogether all this years ago.
Our guild master decided to stop playing due to personal issues so he promoted me to be his successor. Our guild was amazing(the name was Undisputed on realm Alonsus), with only older members (the majority was 30+) and we were very active both in-game and on our website forum. But 1 year after me becoming the GM, my Account was hacked. All my personal stuff and everything in the guild bank was stolen and the guild disbanded and deleted. The hackers used my character for a few days making havoc.  I contacted Blizzard ofc but until they solved it and returned my Acc it was to late. Many items could not be retrieved. Everything fall apart. And what hurt most and made me quit Wow altogether was the suspicion of some of my guild friends - the fact that -some of them - did not stud by me and didn't believe it was not me playing my character in those few days. After 2 years playing together on everyday basis, sharing private life stories, talking over skype...this is something i just could not get over.So i quit. And didn't play for many years again.

Availability:

I am working from home so my time is very flexible. U will see me almost "always" online because i do my other work at the same time while keeping wow window open.
Can be afk periodically but that's mostly in the afternoon. At evenings and nights i am much more focused and available for the game.  

Communication:

Yes. On every question.

Computer / Connection:

I have. A decent one. Not the best but not the worst either. Fps around 40. Using setting on "Good". But i am an addon addict,so i suppose i could improve it by ditching some of them ;)

Addons/UI:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xl9onycfgy509yo/WoWScrnShot_022216_141722.jpg?dl=0

DBM
Healbot
WeakAuras 2
Skada
OmniCC
GTFO
HalloPro
IskarAssist
..and many many others

Other Games:

I don't. I am the ultimate wow addict ;P  

Why Iron Edge?

Because i was searching for a guild with mature, older players that don't focus only on raiding but have a good social environment as well. This are the parts from your guild description that made me want to join u:

"...providing a positive social atmosphere throughout our experiences in World of Warcraft. "

and

" This raid group started in the beginning of WotLK and was based on players that wanted to see the content and try the bosses but were not ready to schedule 4 nights a week for a game. We have many former hardcore raiders that now have families etc.
The weekend raid:
Schedule – Sunday 20:00-24:00(Turn up at 19:50)
This year we have a new raid group only raiding on the weekends. They will likely focus on normal and heroic."

What can I offer Iron Edge?

My Ilevel is 722, but i am aware that i still have to learn a lot about boss mechanics and all the changes that occurred in the game since i last played. This is why i am applying as a social player. I know there are many better and more experienced players then me but i am eager to learn and to listen for advice's.

Maybe the guild can benefit of me as an"old school" wow player, who still gets exited with many things in the game. I still say hello and gz,thank you and sorry  even when i am in lfr ( which i noticed is so rare nowadays) . Getting to know and having fun with other ppl will always be my priority over all other things in the game.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I looked up guilds on my realm and then went to one by one reading the description u provided. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Iron+Edge
I liked the guild name as well ;)

Last Words?

Well it would be nice (if u decide that i can join) that u allow me to join first with my alt-my new druid:  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Leonina/simple
Because my main character-  my disc priest -Uniria- is in the guild Unija http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/kazzak/Unija
and i hate changing guilds.
So i would like to be sure i feel good before making the final decision and move her .
The reason why i want to leave Unija is because of the lacking social aspects and the mostly younger population of players- sometimes i feel like i am in guild full of bots :( But still there are few ppl who are worth being with in the same guild. Thus my request. But it is not "mandatory".

April 24, 2016, 01:54:00 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Priest (Healer) - Uniria
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2016, 01:54:00 pm »
I didn't know bots joined guilds :P

Very good application, though. Sad to hear about what happened to your previous guild. This is definitely why a lot of our higher guild ranks require double authentication these days.

You can poke me or another officer for an invite. Welcome!

edit: By the way, I can't find your forum account, have you made one yet?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 01:55:38 pm by Rashkebab »
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

April 24, 2016, 07:05:50 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 07:05:50 pm »
Mature and iron edge??? Maybe in physical years but there is a lot of banter and trolling between us all, and some dirty scotsin here ( Tutan in particular) nice effort on the apply and yes I hope you learned your lesson and autheticator linked to your account.

Regards

Vej
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

April 24, 2016, 07:45:18 pm
Reply #3

Offline Uniria

• Former Member

• Uniria/Leonina/Ninaeve

Uniria
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2016, 07:45:18 pm »
Thank you for approving me and inviting me to the guild.
I will now probably be "away" for a few hrs (days...weeks.. ) until i finish reading  all the important forum posts about my shiny new guild ;)  :P :P :P

May 04, 2016, 09:29:15 pm
Reply #4

Offline Uniria

• Former Member

• Uniria/Leonina/Ninaeve

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 09:29:15 pm »
I am sorry, but i decided to leave your guild today.

I tried it out for 10 days and i didn't manage to fit in.
There are not many ppl online when i am and the social aspect is not like i hoped for.
It is great having a guild where so many ppl know each other for so long and in RL as well,
but... i suppose that makes it even harder for us new comers to fit in properly.

So..once again : thank you for letting me join and try it out. I wish u all the best: fun in life  and luck in the game ;)
BB

May 05, 2016, 01:54:17 am
Reply #5

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 01:54:17 am »
Sorry it didn't work out, because of the long content drought we're currently in we're not as active as we usually would be.

Good luck to you!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:46:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

34 Guests, 0 Users