Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - icbeezy

May 21, 2016, 02:23:48 pm
Read 4027 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - icbeezy
« on: May 21, 2016, 02:23:48 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: icbeezy
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/icbeezy/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Name: Panagiotis
Ages: 25

Class/Spec:

im using sub spec both because its more fun and highest dps spec in game.
my current off spec is combat just because some of the fights need cleave power and that spec is just perfect for that role.
both sub and combat are currently at 708 but they are going up rapidly considering i was lvl 90 one moth ago.

well as a rogue my most important stat is agility, no matter the spec. past that (talkin about sub) comes multistrike which is a main dmg source both because of high dmg from ambush and backstab but because of sinister calling too which provides huge dmg output. after that comes mastery due to huge increase on the dmg for my finishing moves and the bonus effectiveness on slice and dice. then comes crit along with versatility and lastly haste.

Opener: premeditation at 11 sec before pull. slice and dice at 1 sec.   Potion >Shadowstep >Vanish >Shadow Reflection> Rupture >Mirror of the Blademaster> Shadow Dance > Premeditation > Ambush

after the major cd's im pulling energy for the next set of rotation so that i can maximize the possible dmg output

Alts:

no im currently not playing any alts. im very dedicated on playing rogue. always have been

Professions:

currently having enchanting and tailoring. mostly for gold farming since its way too easy to lvl up a profession. enchanting provides ring enchants that are pretty useful. tailoring tho is clearly for gold farming. will be switched any time soon probably

Raiding Experience:

for starters i've always been playing as a rogue.
started playing during TBC (only pvp)
raid experience started at WOTLK as a dk where i managed to kill lich king at heroic
during cata i switched to hardcore raiding clearing everything and most of the raids at heroic
MOP was both the greatest moment and the saddest. reached at my highest performance in a hardcore guild pretty fast but had to drop the game shortly after clearing the first raids (some in heroic version)

Previous Guilds:

cant remember the guild where i was during WOTLK
CATA - myst (guild transfered to sylvanas realm due to low activity on lightnings blade)
MOP - fang (had to drop tha game halfway of the expansion duo to army duty and job right after)
WOD - started playing about a month ago and trying very hard to get back to my high performance

Availability:

im available 24/7

Communication:

im actually a pretty fluent speaker and for sure not having any problems writing.
i do have TS3 and microphone.

Computer / Connection:

having high end computer and a very stable connection. no issues lagging.

Addons/UI:

xperl
dbm
mikscrollingbattletext
recount
weak auras
(and some more)
http://prnt.sc/b6f7mi
not the best screenshot i could find but it must give you the idea

Other Games:

nothing else at the moment

Why Iron Edge?

for starters because i want to get back to hardcore gaming and your guild seems to be perfect place to do that specially now when legion is coming. second of all you are in a good Europe placement right now. but mostly because i think i can get things and offer too

What can I offer Iron Edge?

i have been an officer in the past (myst) so i think i can provide both experience, discipline, responsibility and success. i consider my self fun, hard working and persistent.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress

Last Words?

i would like to thank you for your time. hope to hear from you soon

May 22, 2016, 02:44:21 am
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - icbeezy
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 02:44:21 am »
Hi there!

Application looks pretty good and you seem like an alright guy!

What kind of MS do you have with the server?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

May 22, 2016, 04:08:38 pm
Reply #2

Offline icbeezy

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 04:08:38 pm »
hi. its about 60-70. no more :)

May 22, 2016, 04:14:14 pm
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 04:14:14 pm »
I see, that's pretty good considering you live in Greece!

I'm a little worried about your experience, you haven't raided any end-game content in a long time. Let's see what our melee officer thinks.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

May 22, 2016, 04:36:19 pm
Reply #4

Offline icbeezy

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 04:36:19 pm »
thats true. hopefully that will change

May 22, 2016, 06:19:21 pm
Reply #5

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 06:19:21 pm »
Hey icbeezy,

first of all, let me say that we only have a few raid nights left this expansion, so this application will only really be relevant for legion. Fortunately, this also means that your current gear is a non-issue.

With legion coming up, have you taken a look at the changes for your class, and if so, what do you think about them? Do you have any plans to reroll like so many do?

I agree with Rash in that your raid experience is a little lacking around the recent times, but that is something we can work with. Especially if you raided hardcore, you should be familiar with what is expected of you and what you can deliver.

I want to get back to hardcore gaming and your guild seems to be perfect place to do that specially now when legion is coming
We are not a hardcore guild. The 2 night/week is a set limit and there is not going to be a third raid night in the foreseeable future. We use that time as efficiently as we can and do our best to develop a roster that can achieve good results, which we have in WoD. Are you looking for a steppingstone for after the first raid tier of legion or a longer commitment?

i have been an officer in the past (myst) so i think i can provide both experience, discipline, responsibility and success. i consider my self fun, hard working and persistent.
While it's scary to me that an actually competent candidate for the melee officer position could join the guild, taking responsibility, especially if you mess up, is a quality we really like to see!

Now as you've maybe noticed, we currently have another rogue applicant. So the last question I want to ask you is what you can offer that other applicants maybe can't. Why should we choose you specifically?

Looking forward to great answers!

May 22, 2016, 07:07:14 pm
Reply #6

Offline icbeezy

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 07:07:14 pm »
Hello Phoenixflame,

To start with im currently applying for legion. There is nothing i can offer right now other than being social since you already cleared mythic. Right now im trying to get back to the performance i was 2 years ago (and i can say im nearly there).

Rerolling rogue? No for sure. I've always been a rogue player and wont give him up now. Im actually hyped about the changes. Finally something new and interesting about that class.

2 night a week seems to be the perfect raid schedule. I was actually searching guild that raid 1-2 days per week and about the hours you do. 2 night per week means there should be more effort and thats exactly what i like. Easy stuff are for lazy people and thats not me.

Im looking for both a steppingstone for after the first raid tier and a longer commitment. My plan is to climb up the ladder of good players again. It wasnt a coincidence i was accepted by a top 100 (ish) world guild in the past.

-i can do whats necessary and deliver exceptional results
-i will fit in beautifully and be a great addition to the team
-i possess a combination of skills and experience that make both you and me stand out from the crowd
-most of all im hard worker. even if i fail ill keep trying until i reach the top of the standings.

Hope those answers were as great as you would want them to be

May 23, 2016, 12:16:40 am
Reply #7

Offline Shylar

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 12:16:40 am »
Hi IcBeezy

I have a slight criticism of your UI which is that your WA are actually covering your character. As a melee I could foresee that behind an issue on a fight such as Blackhand with the bombs he drops. A UI can ofcourse we changed/tailored at any time but was just a thought I had.

Best of luck with your application.
"I'm not gay, I just appreciate a good cock when I see one."

May 23, 2016, 12:26:24 am
Reply #8

Offline icbeezy

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 12:26:24 am »
Those two WA are actually bouncing when should be refreshed so i wont missplay at any chance. just screenshoted while they were over the champ

May 23, 2016, 05:01:52 pm
Reply #9

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 05:01:52 pm »
Hey icbeezy,

we are expecting a wave of applications until legion release so we decided to be more conservative with accepting people for now. I'm afraid that means that we can't offer you a spot currently.

Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck for legion!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:27:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

84 Guests, 0 Users