Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Monk (DPS/Healer/Tank) - Vínhz (XR)

June 16, 2016, 07:44:48 pm
Read 3972 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Monk (DPS/Healer/Tank) - Vínhz (XR)
« on: June 16, 2016, 07:44:48 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Vínhz
Server: Tarren-Mill
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Tarren-Mill/V%C3%ADnhz/advanced
Class/Spec: Monk (DPS/Healer/Tank)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Niels Hendriks, 21 years old. The Netherlands. Combining work/school :)

Class/Spec:

I can basicly play every class/spec at a competitive level. I started as a enhancement shaman during late vanilla and ended up as a Mistweaver monk @ BRF. To be fair my Ilvl right now is complete garbage since my guild collapsed during BRF. I had 4 alts (ilvl 700+) ready to go hard for HFC but they collapsed.

As for mistweaver I went full crit/multi strike and used mouseovers to heal my raid

Alts:

I have 10 alts around 700-705 ilvl which I only use for garrison atm.

Professions:

I didnt really bother too much leveling professions during warlords since they didnt give any beneficial stats

Raiding Experience:

I started raiding hardcore in WOTLK in Lockdown where I got my realm firsts. I skipped Cataclysm because my guild fell apart. Basicly all the high guilds were taking down our players. I started raiding again in Siege of Orgrimmar and played a resto shaman for the guild Perception ( met tutan there). I played really well during the time in SoO. After late SoO I swapped to DPS because I felt my heart was there and played a really good Fury warrior and competed vs the top tier warriors. When WoD hit Perception had a rough time early on in Highmaul since it turned out that lots of the raiders in Perception were ''farmers'' and didnt put effort and time to learn everything about their class and how to  

Previous Guilds:

get the maximum out of their character to push the highest damage/healing possible while still doing boss mechanics. During Imperator Perception disbanded and Aquila was formed. Aquila was meant to be for the ''hardcore'' raiders so I tried that out. I had a great time there ( during BRF) but it was too hard to recruit the ''best'' players possible because everyone already had a stable guild which they felt comfortable in. During Blast Furnace Aquila started to show weakness and our GM randomly vanished. I gotten many offers from top guilds during my time as a mistweaver in BRF. I refused them because I wanted to play with my friends ( which I regret now since our GM randomly left). I tried the guild Angered after Aquila disbanded which was originally located on Tarren-Mill and they were really cool people. I passed my trial without question but they kept swapping me in/out for bosses because they were too loyal to their players. I left because it felt I could never take that spot. and took a break

Availability:

I work from 9:00 to 17:30 which should fit the schedule :)

Communication:

I guess :) I have both teamspeak and I'm a good listener and talkative.

Computer / Connection:

My PC/internet is great!

Addons/UI:

WA/Bigwigs/Elvui/Skada and many more :) http://puu.sh/pv19G/1b9d2b7ae5.jpg  ( Basic show as brewmaster)

Other Games:

Heroes of the Storm, Tibia, Nostale, LoL, Modern warfare 2 ( to tube and laugh)

Why Iron Edge?

Tutan told me that raiding with you guys is really fun :) and I think that I can fit in perfectly for Legion

What can I offer Iron Edge?

100% participation, a really solid Dps/heal/tank w/e is needed for Legion to complete the roster

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friend > Tutan . He's really funny
Mandos, he's a trial atm

Last Words?

Logs during trial in Angered: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9733049/7/#metric=hps&boss=1691
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9733049/7/#metric=hps&boss=1696
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9733049/7/#metric=hps&boss=1694
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7503068/7/#metric=hps&boss=1693

I also have DPS logs during SoO if you're interested. and PM me if you need to know more :)

And I know that I can't offer anything right now but an application since I'm too far behind on ring/gear etc and I can't show logs for now.

I hope it was worth a read :)

June 17, 2016, 12:38:26 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shimmar

• Officer

• Creepy Sam

Re: Raider Application - Monk (DPS/Healer/Tank) - Vínhz (XR)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 12:38:26 pm »
Hey Vinhz,
An officer will have a look shortly and I'm sure with a vouch from Tutan your chances are slightly higher of being successful. Only slightly though - Can't trust a Scotsman.

Good Luck!

June 17, 2016, 03:23:35 pm
Reply #2

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 03:23:35 pm »
Hey Vinhz,

You should never have tutan vouch for you in a application, its bad news XD

More seriously though, we have alot of melee and potentially more with the demon hunter class aswell come legion, the numbers are somewhat alot and there isnt a guarantee anyone of the current roster or future would have a set place within the team, as i gathered you didnt like being swapped out when you was new to the raid group when you left and hence quit, this may be an actually event that happens with you in Iron edge, would you do the same or would you settle with that.

I noticed your working hours are 9-17:30, is that going to be enough time for you to get in from work, eat / washed etc and than raid straight away for 4 + hours?

Good luck on the application.

Regards

Vejeta
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

June 18, 2016, 01:19:38 am
Reply #3

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 01:19:38 am »
Hi Vinhz,

Nice to see you have applied.  I raided with Vinhz in Perception during SoO, he was always a solid performer both in DPS and damage avoidance.  A tactically aware player who tried to help others out if they were having difficulty.  I liked Vinhz no nonsense attitude to achieving the goals for the raid and all round good guy.  Other than these good points you just have to watch out for his jokes, they are terrible!

Best of luck!

June 19, 2016, 01:22:31 pm
Reply #4

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 01:22:31 pm »
Hi Vinhz!

Which spec/role do you want to play in Legion?
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

June 22, 2016, 10:30:33 pm
Reply #5

Offline Vinhz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 10:30:33 pm »
Hi Rash,

Thanks for coming back to me.
Prefer Tank ( Brewmaster/Prot pala) / Range dps ( Warlock / Mage )

I know it sounds a bit odd since I have no logs on them but I've raidtested with a top 20 guild as a Brewmaster and Warlock

June 23, 2016, 02:04:45 am
Reply #6

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2016, 02:04:45 am »
Hi again Vinhz,

Thanks for taking the time to apply to Iron Edge. Unfortunately at this time we are looking for people with a little bit more recent raid experience. We have the luxury of being very picky with our applications at the moment.

Good luck finding a raiding guild for Legion!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 09:39:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

47 Guests, 0 Users