Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Gorrst (XR)

June 19, 2016, 04:35:08 pm
Read 2360 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Gorrst (XR)
« on: June 19, 2016, 04:35:08 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Gorrst
Server: Frostmane
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Frostmane/Gorrst/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Well my name is Şahin Tuzcukaya, I'm Turkish and I live in Istanbul. My major is on the translation and the interpretation of the English language, and I'm self-employed as a translator / interpreter. I mostly play WoW all day, I have no life. That's pretty much it.

Class/Spec:

I play mostly Arms in HFC and I play Fury when I need to Bladestorm - since Arms doesn't have an enrage bonus to Bladestorm damage, Fury's bladestorm hits harder. I also have some Tank offspecs. I'm i743 as Arms / Fury and around i740 as Prot.

I play Arms mainly beacuse I've always been a sucker for the big guy swingin' a big 2h archetype in MMOs. Fury is, ehh, well a zerker idea is cool but Blizzard's been pushing 2x2hs to Fury lately and while I'm not much for realism, it looks pretty stupid altogether.

With class trinket and set bonuses, Arms is as braindead as it gets. Pretty sure a half-trained monkey can press Mortal Strike, so I'm not gonna boast about it here. The prio system for Arms is Rend > CS > Execute > MS > TC if glyphed > WW. Fury is about keeping Enrage up and monitoring its duration, BTing as needed and zerker rage if it's falling off. And you Bladestorm.

I sim my characters and I'm going for Mastery for Arms and Fury, as Mastery's been to-go stat for Arms and I'm above the soft-cap Crit for Fury.

Alts:

http://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/frostmane/Gorrst

Professions:

Right now I have Blacksmithing and Engineering. I'm planning to drop Engineering and pick up Mining in Legion, and go BS / Mining. I don't really have any special patterns, no.

Raiding Experience:

Well in WoD I had to switch mains a lot as WoD killed a lot of my guilds and I couldn't afford to transfer around all the time. In Highmaul I've done up to Mythic Brackenspore, then my guild died. I did mostly heroic BRF, and my guild died and in HFC a lot of guilds died but I've done 13/13 and I have about ten Archi kills.

Prev. experience:

In Vanilla I was a nub
Up to pre-nerf Brutallus in TBC
Up to Halion HC in WoTLK
Up to pre-nerf Spine HC in Cata
Mostly played D3 and Rift in MoP - was the Warrior class leader of the world first raiding guild in Rift, then Rift died and I came back to WoW. Cleared SoO HC
13/13 M HFC in WoD

Previous Guilds:

Never really had a stable guild on the Warrior, nothing notable really.

Availability:

I have no life.

Communication:

Yes I am, Yes I do and yes I can listen. I have a good mic and I can use it when needed.

Computer / Connection:

i7-2600k, GTX 980, 16 gigs RAM and a 32mbit connection. My FPS is 50-60 during heavyload and my MS is around 25-30ms.

Addons/UI:

I use DBM / Bigwigs for boss mods, Weakauras for my prio system with TellMeWhen, and rest are quality-of-life addons like bartender and moveanything.

http://imgur.com/J6ex3i5 as a screenshot.

My binds are 1-6, T, F, G, alt+1-6 and my mouse keys - I have a naga.

Other Games:

Some HoTS and Path of Exile here and there but mostly just WoW

Why Iron Edge?

I think Iron Edge will be a suitable guild for me progress and hardcore-wise, and I think I can offer you guys a solid Warrior dps.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A solid, dependable raider with no life and 100% attendance.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress. I was looking for a guild and I came across Iron Edge.

Last Words?

Thanks for considering me.

June 20, 2016, 12:48:21 am
Reply #1

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

Re: Raider Application - Warrior (DPS) - Gorrst (XR)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 12:48:21 am »
Hey Gorrst,

first of all, decent app. Not that there's much to get wrong when talking about arms warriors, but still!
That being said, we currently have a stable roster of warriors that I am more than comfortable with. So unfortunately, that's a no from my side. Although if you are willing to reroll for legion, I'll gladly reconsider.

Nevertheless, good luck on your search!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:45:38 am

Login with username, password and session length

46 Guests, 1 User
Pratiarch