Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Druid (Tank) - Friedmice

August 18, 2016, 12:30:16 am
Read 2387 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Druid (Tank) - Friedmice
« on: August 18, 2016, 12:30:16 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Friedmice
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Friedmice/advanced
Class/Spec: Druid (Tank)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hello!
My name is Mats Jonassen, 21 years old from Norway, and I am a full time student at the University of Stavanger where I am just starting my M.Sc in computer science.

Class/Spec:

Guardian.
A few years back when I first started raiding with a guild at a steady and progressive level, I was playing Death Knight DPS. After a few weeks when I had embedded the rotation deep into muscle memory, I felt as though much of the significance of what I was doing had disappeared and raiding started to feel tedious. This was the main reason for choosing the tank role where I feel I have more of an impact in the group.
Currently the specifics of my build are currently subject to massive change as things are getting tested in the prepatch and I would like to observe where my main problems lie in this new expansion.

Always liked the versatility of the druid with its four options, but I do have alright experience with most classes and as long as it is not paladin, I would also be willing to switch but druid has appealed to me the most in the last expansions.

Alts:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Arinon/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Oxcit/advanced

Professions:

Leatherworking and Skinning. Here I have to admit it was mostly because I do not have these profs on any alts.

Raiding Experience:

Lately my raiding has been slipping, mostly due to a lack of people to play with. I therefore in the last expansions dedicated most of my time to PVP and quite a bit of that was 2s.
I have not raided with a guild since the Firelands raid, and while my experience is lacking I hope to be able to impress you in the trial period with by coming early and very well prepared to all raids.

Previous Guilds:

Digital Terrorists which unfortunately disbanded somewhat mid progression.
While I have only been in two other raiding guilds I have never actually left one.

Availability:

As I am starting my master’s degree I have the opportunity to shuffle 90% of my day so that it suits both the guilds needs and mine.

Exams are usually in late november/early december but with if the raid schedule stays it should not be a problem.

Communication:

I started playing WoW when I was ten or eleven and it helped me very much in making English classes for 10 years very easy.
I do own a headset and have installed most of the free voice communication applications.

Computer / Connection:

I play on a desktop with a 780 TI and 2600K with roughly 32 ping to Kazzak.

Addons/UI:

Bartender - cleans things up and removes all the unnecessary blizzard artwork.
Shadowed Unit Frames – Easily customizable unit frames that allows me to scale up the elements that matter.
Quartz
Miks scrolling Battle text – Keeps all the numbers in an expected place
DBM

Other Games:

CSGO
Rainbow Six: Siege
BF4
Rocket League
Dark Souls

Why Iron Edge?

I’ve always been a competitive gamer and I really do enjoy giving everything to be among the best. I’ve never had a chance to try this in WoW as most of my friends who played where casual gamers.
Iron Edge seems full of likeminded players that help each other reach as far as possible.
Iron Edge also seems to enjoy a wider range of games and challenges giving me a larger network of people to enjoy my evenings with.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A dedicated player who wants to excel and is willing to go through the rough parts to get to the great.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Known “TheClaudio” over half my life (Please do not take to many points away for this, we are different, I promise.) and I have played with a few of the guys on other arenas (Rainbow Six).

Last Words?

Thank you for lending me your time.
If you accept my application I can't wait to talk to you and if you do not then good luck in Legion!

August 18, 2016, 12:43:24 am
Reply #1

Offline Glacio

• Guild Member

• I'm a model

Re: Raider Application - Druid (Tank) - Friedmice
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 12:43:24 am »
Have been friends with this guy for quite some time, and i know that he will do a great job if he is given The chance to show his worth. thumbs up from me! :)
"But she was fat, so she probably doesn't have any diseases"

August 18, 2016, 02:10:16 am
Reply #2

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Druid (Tank) - Friedmice
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 02:10:16 am »
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:44:23 am

Login with username, password and session length

41 Guests, 1 User
kodin