Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Xarinuk

August 28, 2016, 04:31:20 pm
Read 2312 times

Applicant

Social Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Xarinuk
« on: August 28, 2016, 04:31:20 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Xarinuk
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Xarinuk/advanced
Class/Spec: Warrior (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

Koen Lapage, 32 (turning 33 in December) living in Belgium. I work as anaesthetist in an university centre.

Class/Spec:

Currently I still trying to find my way. I am actually enjoying protection alot and not too shy to tank instances/raids. I will try both DPS next to tanking just to have a feel. What it will eventually turn out to be, I'll let you know once we're 110 and I have finished a few months trying to work my head around dps or tanking.

Alts:

Xarinuk (Draenor) - lvl100 druid (basically my former main)

Professions:

I took enchanting and alchemy as they are both valuable professions in terms of raiding. I have leatherworking/alchemy on my druid.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have raided all instances in each expansion. I have been playing this game since it's the very launch of vanilla. I have raided on a high level in most expansions - due to my job and a growing family life (father of 2, in November, 3 children) I haven't been able to maintain stability in my raiding availability. I have raided in all expansions except Vanilla as a healer. I have my druid as my main since the release of WotLK.

Previous Guilds:

DHX (Draenor) - the guild where my druid is in. Alot of familiar faces have left and the overall guild atmosphere changed in my absence as well. I recently returned to the game and met Anders (Skymunken) again who is a very old game companion for me. We've been playing together in WotLK and kept in touch ever since.
Iron Edge - I raided with your B-team during Cataclysm. Maybe Gaeios remembers although it has been quite a while ago (Malekh was the name of my druid). After a month or 2, I had to focus fully on my job and i married in that timeperiod as well which turned me unable to comply to the required raid availability.

Availability:

3 months in advance I receive my on-call list. This allows to plan my evenings quite well in advance if i'm not on call. I'm on call one in 4 evenings/weekends. If I live up to your expectations and my availability can cope with it, I might talk to one of the officers to check whether raiding could be an option for me.

Communication:

My english writing and talking is quite good. Last year, I worked a year abroad in a hospital near London. This experience was quite good for my communication skills in english though I brought an accent home... I have a headset and I will use it if need be. I have Teamspeak 3 installed.

Computer / Connection:

Very decent computer: MSI GE60 2 PE. Does the raiding job well. Nothing special to mention about my broadband connection. No particular connection problems yet.

Addons/UI:

ElvUI - Recount - Omen - DBM.

Other Games:

Starcraft 2 - Diablo. Due to lack of time, I commit my spare time to WoW.

Why Iron Edge?

Skymunken and my previous experience in your guild made me reconsider joining Iron Edge as a social member. Iron Edge has a professional attitude in the preparation and execution/raidleading of raids which struck me when I raided with the guild in Cataclysm. Skymunken is a fun companion in the game as well aside from being a very good rogue.
Social member for the time being as I want to see how life will go with our third addition in the family and spare time, next to my job. If more is possible and an opportunity shows, I will consider it but for now, social.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A player who loves to help guild members and being social in guild chat. Apart from that, a raider that prepares fully for raids, knows his character and who reconsiders every attempt to check whether improvements to my own gameplay are necessary.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Friends: Skymunken.

Last Words?

Thank you for reading my application for a social spot. I hope to hear more from you lads.

August 31, 2016, 02:11:03 am
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Social Application - Warrior (DPS/Tank) - Xarinuk
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 02:11:03 am »
Hi there Xarinuk!

I see no problem with you joining the guild. Be careful with that Dane Skymunken, though. He can't be trusted.

You can poke me or another officer for an invite.
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:52:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

46 Guests, 0 Users