Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Dvorah

September 23, 2016, 08:33:54 pm
Read 2714 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Dvorah
« on: September 23, 2016, 08:33:54 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Dvorah
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Dvorah/advanced
Class/Spec: Demon Hunter (DPS)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Hi, my name is Alexandru. 27 y old from Romania who works as a System Admin.

Class/Spec:

Havoc
Decided to go for havoc spec because of its impressive aoe damage and flexibility during encouters. I find Trow Glaive and Fel Barrage are quintessential for a good sustained AoE dps witch is what i was gunning for in Mythic + dungeons.

Deamon :) hunter - Heavy AoE dps orientation(Initially had in mind mythic plus challenges)
I use glaive specialization in combo with bleed in my rotation. I prefer crit/versa on my items but I also like my haste on items :D

Alts:

Conqueror Avada (retired)100 - 1st caracter in wow dating back to Vanilla, have played and raided with my warrior on and off since the launch of WoW. Highest achiv in my oppinion on this toon is Pandaria Dungeon Challenge mode as tank.
Avadacadavra 100 - Mage created for the purpose of bringing the DPS in Galladriel's challenge modes.
Taken 90 -Dk with whom I've played the 1st part of the WotLK expansion, officer in a small friends guild on Dentarg. Later on raided casualy with Envy in Ulduar and TotC as frost on Auchidon.

Professions:

I chose Leatherworking and skinning on my DH beacuse it fits but TBH i find Legion proffesion a bit wanting. Aside from obliteration and leather barding I find low use of it. I used to be a avid engineer and blacksmither on my warrior back when profession were both useful and fun :) PS: I have all teleportation pads from enginering.

Raiding Experience:

Heavy raider up to end on BC after witch I became casual. I played all the roles there are in raids except healer :).

Previous Guilds:

Raided with Envy 5 years  back or so if that's relevant(2nd raid group :P). Since then I only played wow at the end of the expansion to see the content and pvp so I didnt really look for a guild.

Availability:

I work in shifts of 12Hx4days then I have 4 days off. Depending if free days coincide with raiding time I'l gladly join.

Communication:

Yes I would like to think I am. I am aware of TS3 and know how to use it, I even have the details due to the fact of having played with Galladriel

Computer / Connection:

Im currently running a Alienware M17X with 8gb ram and 2xNvidia GT550M. I have a very reliable connection to the internet. Aside from waiting in que very often I do not experience high ping of delays of any kind.

Addons/UI:

Aside from mandatory raid addon i have some accessability and pvp addons. I use button forge to make sure my important spells dont go unused :). I have some lots of keybindings including ''`'' for my silence and ''Shift+space'' for my Blur.

Other Games:

I played Dota2 casualy for a couple of years and I sometimes kick it on the xbox with some MK :)

Why Iron Edge?

My RL brother is curently playing in IE and I received good feedback about your guild and community, so I would like to join to be able to experience end game content with my brother and some pro players.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A mature and stable casual/weekend raider player :). Fun and down for cool achivs and pvp headhunting.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Galladriel the Rogue

Last Words?

Amen.

September 24, 2016, 04:42:03 am
Reply #1

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Dvorah
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2016, 04:42:03 am »
I did not know that Galladriel was romanian as well.

I was expecting more DHs in this raid, but right now you're the first (thank geebus). I hope your brother told you that we don't have the same progression as the main raid, though.

You can poke an officer for an invite.
Ba dun tss!

September 24, 2016, 03:09:00 pm
Reply #2

Offline Galladriel

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Demon Hunter (DPS) - Dvorah
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 03:09:00 pm »
The man want's to settle down in a guild after all this time. Give him a cookie.

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:38:53 pm

Login with username, password and session length

57 Guests, 0 Users