Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Fishlegs

November 29, 2016, 10:45:17 am
Read 3967 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Fishlegs
« on: November 29, 2016, 10:45:17 am »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Fishlegs
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Fishlegs/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS/Healer)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hi, Name is Pouya, I'm 24 years old and I'm form Iran. I'm a photographer and a part time English Teacher and I'm studying English Literature for my BA. I'm a very chill person and very sociable.

Class/Spec:

I've been playing Enhancement since I can remember. always have and probably always will. my offspec is Restoration and I'm handy with that too. My ilvl on Enhancement is 875 Equipped and 870 on Restoration.

As I said I've been with shaman through and through, this expansion we prefer Mastery > Haste, mastery for the damage and haste for the procs. My rotation goes something like this : Spirit Wolves > Doom Winds > Boulderfist > Crash Lightning > Hailstorm > Flame tongue > Storm Strike > Lava Lash (as a filler). that's the most likely opener rotation sytem.

Alts:

I have a 110 Monk, but I also have all the classes except for rouge on 100 or near.

Professions:

On Fishlegs I have Jewelcrafting and Enchanctment because I wanna keep those gear upgrades handy and free.

Raiding Experience:

I have done BRF HC , Firelands HC , BWD HC, Highmaul HC and M , Blackrock Foundry HC, Hellfire cidatel HC.
I was a constant raider in Cataclysm and a raid leader at that. but then I fell into a disarray and couldn't keep up video games with life, so I was on and off playing, but now that all of that is passed I'm here to impress.

Previous Guilds:

I was in Reaper of Soul , they raided 4 days couldn't really raid 4 days a week.
Parliament, it disbanded and recently Rebirth which disbanded too.

Availability:

I'm available all days. I don't have work shifts since I freelance and my Exams aren't that heavy, and holidays are for playing video games :D

Communication:

Yes I scored 8.5 in IELTS, yes I do and yes I do.

Computer / Connection:

Yes I have a decent computer, and no I don't have an fps issue, my internet connection is 10mbps and I don't have a high ping or disconnect issue. I don't lag either.

Addons/UI:

for raiding I use DBM , Skada and weakauras. I use DBM because we all do and its just a great Addon. Skada for information on my performance and what went good or wrong. and weakauras so I can keep tabs on my buffs.

Other Games:

Overwatch.

Why Iron Edge?

You guys seem to be an overall nice guild with a good atmosphere, great progression and a good attitude towards the game. also 2days raiding is really good for me.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer dedication and hardwork. I'll always be there and I'll always try my hardest. I sim my dps and min max it 2 times every week and I try to keep myself the best I can be. I also can offer mad Playlists, Literature and movie advice.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

wowprogress is where.

Last Words?

I can play any class any specs whenever because I just love this goddamn game.

November 29, 2016, 10:53:33 am
Reply #1

Offline Fishlegs

• Vendor Trash

Re: Raider Application - Shaman (DPS/Healer) - Fishlegs
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 10:53:33 am »
http://uupload.ir/files/9ek0_wowscrnshot_112916_132048.jpg
sorry I remembered to paste the link a little too late :D

November 30, 2016, 12:37:50 am
Reply #2

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 12:37:50 am »
Hey Fishlegs,

Sorry to hear your two most recent guilds disbanded. Out of sheer curiosity, what were the reasons? Was there anything happening in those guilds that you'd want your next ones to do better?

November 30, 2016, 08:27:35 am
Reply #3

Offline Fishlegs

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 08:27:35 am »
Hey man,
They lost officers and core raiders and couldn't keep a consistent 20 man for Mythic Raiding, the first one merged into another guild in twisting nether I think and my most recent guild just fell apart, which saddened me a lot. Yes I want mature raiders who are not bullies and don't snap at every curve.

December 01, 2016, 01:15:52 am
Reply #4

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 01:15:52 am »
Hey Fishlegs,

All-around decent app and keeping up a mythic roster is not an issue for us, so no worries  :) I'd like to give you a trial.

You can whisper me or another officer for an invite!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:18:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

39 Guests, 0 Users