Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Peqz

December 01, 2016, 11:09:43 pm
Read 4343 times

Applicant

Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Peqz
« on: December 01, 2016, 11:09:43 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the Weekend Raid.

Character: Peqz
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Peqz/advanced
Class/Spec: Shaman (DPS)
Member Type: wraider

Personal Info:

Name: Gabriel, i really do prefer you call me Peqz tho.
Work: Deep Nightclub, Wing Tsun Sweden, Malmö Sjukhus
School: Malmö Folkhögskola
Single: No
Favorite pet: Dog. got one.

Class/Spec:

Elemental, Xorm said to Kati that you needed dps.
elemental ilvl 819
resto 823
ench 822

Elemental, Intellect, Crit, Haste those are the stats i aim for Then Versatility/master after

Elemental shaman rotation is fairly silly at the moment since i have to start casting my stuff 5sec before pull.

Stormkeeper - Fire elemental - Flame shock - Lava burst - 3x Chain bolt/lighting - Ascendance - Lavaburst untill over then repeat.

Im currently playing around with Lighting rod and seeing how that is.

Alts:

Level 100 mage,druid.

Professions:

I picked enchanting cause selling stuff to vendors felt cheap and micromanaging was a way to go around that.

Raiding Experience:

In vanilla i raided, Molten core,Zul Gurub,Onyxias lair and started on BWL only to find battlegrounds opening and quite exciting. Got to Lt. Commander rank on my own account. Field Marshal on 2 others. And Grandmarshal on a hunter called "Vick" Not sure if its still around. 10y ago. The Lt Commander rank is the only one i can prove and its Jamaz on Stormrage.

Dident buy a single subscription burning legion and played on Various friends account and 100% dedicated pvp player. Did follow the storyline cause im a Lore fan.

Wotkl i wanted to start raiding again so i joined a raidig guild and met up with the friendliest tank in the world Preserve. You know her by Kati or Kirael. We raided Naxx a bunch of times earning the Undying title. We eventually moved on to Ulduar were i youtubed our old guild name and found us!
<--Warlock Kálen im the one fighting vs Diomodis on dmg meters. i think he beat me eventually the sod. At that point i was class leader for warlocks.

Joined up with another guild and got down Lich king 9th or 12th world? Not that impressive but its something.

Cata - Pvp, earned Marshal in Rbgs and 2.3 Rating as Resto Druid. And a paladin with cause the wings were attractive at the time.

Panda - The theme was very lame to me so i dident play that entire expansion.

WoD - PvP, Very casualy played around 3 months. Got the gear. Got bored. got out. Enchantment Shaman,Frost mage,Resto druid/Moonkin

Legion. All the LFR ones.

Previous Guilds:

There are so many guilds.
I am gonna mention those who have stuck with me all these years in memory the rest are just social or because i got invited for fun.

Raven hill raiders Vanilla, we raided Molten core and Zul'gurub. Never left, but guild disbanded and forged into Amicus were i am still a member of with my old vanilla Character. From Cata to WoD i dident log in and when i started playing again i saw they hadent kicked me..got a heartly welcome back and got a tear in my eye for their loyality. (4y inactive)

Epic Rice - Was with Kati prob the best time i ever had. They made me class leader when i was only 17 and loved it. Dont remeber the reason to be honest, but if i had to guess it would be cause we could not fill the raid up anymore when ICC opened and i swapped to another.

Availability:

I have 3 jobs + School.
Every other weekend i work at a night club - Security and whatnot
Every wednsday from 17:00-20:00 i train youngesters in Wing Tsun Kung fu + Gracie Jiu jitsu
In the Holidays i work as a Lab assistant in Malmö Hospital Sweden. 05:00 - 14:30
Monday to Friday school from 08:00-16:00 For atleast 1 more year.

Communication:

My English is alright. Could live in an english country without a problem.
Can Download Teamspeak 3 and master it unless its some binary stuff. I can listen since i dont really like talking unless i have to. (Chatting is another matter) I am quite proud of my Microphone actually since its one of those microphones journalist use. I use it atleast 3 times a week talking to people from games and such.

Computer / Connection:

I have a pretty good set up imo. I  am pretty stable at around 90-100FPS. 70FPs when raiding.
Internet is 50/50mb/s around 40ms. (Moving to a 100/100Fiber Apartment in January) I do not lag in kazzak. i have only been here for 2 days so cannot be sure. I do not Disconnect every hour.

Addons/UI:

deadlybossmod - Cause it tells you almost everything if not everything.
Angry world quest - Kati gave me a tip how to make questing somewhat easier. i feel angrier tho.
GTFO - Cause sometimes i need a big screeching sound to make me stop casting and move.
Handynotes - Artifact hunting
Recount

Other Games:

League of legends - Peqz EUW
Tibia World Bellona level 188 Elite Knight.
Pokemon Go..level 25 (Am i getting declined for this?)

Why Iron Edge?

Because i want to raid with a proper guild and play with Kati (Kirael)
Kirael recommended you strongly !

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A player that can attend raid he signs up for. Listening to raid calls and decisions. The favorite part of the game for me is being social so thats something to look forward to! Always read up before going to raid and if you have guild group stuff id prob be down for that! I have a hobby to go to stormheim and kicking people of the mountains with Thunderstorm come with me will ya?

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Kirael

Last Words?

I left Sylvanas Alliance to come to Kazzak and play with Kirael.  Been here 2 days Counting from 2016-12-01

December 01, 2016, 11:14:01 pm
Reply #1

Offline Kirael

• Guild Member

Re: Weekend Raider Application - Shaman (DPS) - Peqz
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 11:14:01 pm »
I've known him for a long time, he's a good guy and knows his stuff. I'll be boosting him through mythics so he can gear up quickly. (Kirael here)

December 02, 2016, 02:31:38 pm
Reply #2

Offline peqz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 02:31:38 pm »

December 02, 2016, 03:27:34 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 03:27:34 pm »
Hello.

Glad to see you stuck to elemental. I assume you enjoy the play style?

We are currently progressing through ToV hc, so I couldn't take you in for that, since the dps required is quite high (until you get more gear and AP, ofc). But I can give you a boost through EN hc, since it's stupidly easy now.

Would that be ok with you?

Also, how will you be able to keep attendance with the random weekend job?
Ba dun tss!

December 02, 2016, 06:13:35 pm
Reply #4

Offline peqz

• Vendor Trash

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 06:13:35 pm »
I do enjoy the playstyle.

Im aware of my dps and ilvl are low atm, so Kirael is helping me collect gear! i appreicate your help also of course.

I understand your concern about all my jobs and such. The job in questions is the security job at the club, i told my boss i only can do every 2nd weekend because i have alot of my plate :)

My plan is to be geared and ready when you would need me on those weekends.

December 03, 2016, 10:23:57 am
Reply #5

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 10:23:57 am »
Ok then. You can poke me or another officer for an invite, and I'll see you tonight or tomorrow for the raid!
Ba dun tss!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:36:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

49 Guests, 0 Users