Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Keeke

December 04, 2016, 11:36:36 pm
Read 3634 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Keeke
« on: December 04, 2016, 11:36:36 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Keeke
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Keeke/advanced
Class/Spec: Rogue (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

My name is Cyril, and I'm 25 years old. I live in Moscow, Russia, and work as administrator in reality quest.
I live together with my girlfriend of 2,5 years. I enjoy playing games, watching tv series, listening to music. That’s what I usually do when I’m not at work.
I’ve been playing WoW since 2005. Started on US reams as shaman, playing rogue since TBC. Got gladiator title in season 2 and 3 as Rogue. Top 1 setup Mage+Rogue in Misery battlegroup in TBC and 2500 2v2 in Wotlk.

Class/Spec:

My main spec is Assassination because it is the most effective of the 3 specs to raid in.
It has good single target, burst damage, and also you can fight with multiple targets supporting them with bleeds and poisons.
Also it's quite useful in 5man high lvl mythics.
Currently I have 37 traits in assassin weapon and all my current ap goes into it.

Outlaw is my off spec. It has even more burst damage and provides great cleave. I usually use it for low lvl mythics and solo play.
But it's quite frustrating to raid in due to Roll the Bones rng.

I usually get all up to date class information from discord and several rogue streams. Always looking for things to improve.

Stat Wise for assassination with agonising poison it goes: agility>mastery>crit~vers>haste

For rotation I maintain 100% uptime of garrote, generate cp with mutilate.
Spend cp on rupture (100% uptime) and Envenom which proc Surge of Toxins and Elaborate Planning for 5 sec so it should not be spammed.
Vendetta is used on cd after spending your energy.
Kingsbane is also used on cd with buffs from mutilate.
Vanish is used to apply buffed rupture with Vendetta.

Alts:

I have ret/prot pala 866 ilvl.
Doing mythics, gathering mats for consumables, and getting augment runes from cta.

Professions:

Engineering and Mining (Soon to be Jewecrafting).

Engineering was a nice way to speed up mythic runs, now its only quality of life profession for outdoors.
Jewelcrafting to make gold.

No special recipes since it's a new character.

Raiding Experience:

Classic as Restoration Shaman - Played in Russian guild Equilibrium, cleared  ZG, MC, Ony, BWL, AQ 20, AQ 40 till C'thun and first bosses of Naxx.

TBC: Russian guild The Black Dozen - cleared all raid content with M’uru pre nerf. Played a lot during this expansion: lots of PvP activity, raided in server 2nd guild.
After we killed M'uru Blizzard introduced Russian servers, and the most of the guild transferred there, but I decided to stay on European realms.

Wotlk: Played on Jaedenar, raided in my first international guild Transcendence. We cleared Naxx, Sarth+3, and Uldual hardmodes except Mimiron, General and Alone in the Darkness. Guild disbanded shortly after compiling Val'anyr, we progressed as 4th guild on the server.
After Transcendence i joined Shadow Legacy. Played with them through ToC and ICC, cleared it in 10m mode though.

Cataclysm: Shadow Legacy was reborn for Cata, cleared Bot and BWD, raided pretty casually, no competition. I had to stop playing before Firelands release due to family issues.

Could not play in MoP and WoD due to work and university taking away all my free time.

Legion: 4/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 HC ToV

Previous Guilds:

Eat a Snickers is my most recent guild.  People stopped showing for progression raids after we killed 4 bosses in Emerald Nightmare, some people stopped playing at all, some people left.
The guild became stagnant and is falling apart.

Availability:

I work from 9-5 and I'm pretty much available every evening till late night.
Extra work shifts might happen, but it shouldn't affect my raid attendance.

Communication:

I can speak and understand English. I've been playing in international guilds since WotLK.
I have TS3 installed and working microphone. Can talk when needed.

Computer / Connection:

My PC can handle 50-60 fps in raid.
Average ping to Kazzak is 45, lags and disconnects happen when something is wrong with servers on Blizzard side.
Usually my connection is stable.

Addons/UI:

http://imgur.com/a/d7Yj1

DBM - boss timers
WeakAuras2 - my cooldowns
Grid2 - raid frames
Details! - meter
Angry Assignments - assignments
Exorsus Raid Tools - raid cooldowns
Pawn - stat weights

Other Games:

I played a lot, besides WoW, I’m a Global Elite CS player, played a lot of Dota 2, Path of Exile.
Now I spend most of my free time in WoW.

Why Iron Edge?

I’m looking for a guild with a stable raiding environment in which I can play both competitively and enjoyably in 20 man raid content. With people who want to succeed in raiding without the tiresome raid schedule.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I have a passion for the game and solid knowledge of my class. I always come to raid fully prepared, tactic wise, for the progress bosses of that particular week and with all necessary consumables.
I guarantee good attendance and positive raiding attitude.
I’m always up for some activity outside of raids.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

Phoenixflame has a happy doggo. All I have is a lazy cat.

http://imgur.com/a/EHAJz

December 05, 2016, 10:10:03 pm
Reply #1

Offline Shylar

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Rogue (DPS) - Keeke
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 10:10:03 pm »
Hi Cyril

I noticed you do not have multiple things keybound.
No keybinds for:
Damage Potion
Healthstone
Energy refill tea (cant remember its name)

Can it be assumed you click these then? Clicking a healthstone is horrible play. It is an 'OH FUCK' button which you should have at hand and be able to activate within a seconds notice. If you have to move your mouse down to click this then I can imagine you end up clicking it late, perhaps forcing an ability such as Lay on Hands to be used on you, or you just flat out die.

Best of luck with the application.

"I'm not gay, I just appreciate a good cock when I see one."

December 06, 2016, 12:53:29 am
Reply #2

Offline keeke

• Guild Member

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 12:53:29 am »
Hi Shylar

After recent interface overhaul i had to change Bartender, that i used for keybindings, and because our raid was lacking warlock since of november last raids i simply forgot about healthstone. And i am simply too used to click dps potions.

December 06, 2016, 01:34:11 am
Reply #3

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 01:34:11 am »
Hi Keeke!

Nice application! I'll poke our melee officer to give you a reply in the morning, but he was very positive when I spoke to him :)

Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

December 06, 2016, 07:11:51 pm
Reply #4

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 07:11:51 pm »
Hey Keeke,

normally I have a strict no-cat-people policy, but for you I am willing to make an exception. I like lazy cat. Your application and all that is good too, I guess.  ;)

You can poke me or another officer for an invite!

December 07, 2016, 11:33:44 am
Reply #5

Offline Tutan

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2016, 11:33:44 am »
Please install your strongest transmog!  I can feel Shylar's judgement already!!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 04:41:26 pm by Tutan »

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 11:36:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

86 Guests, 0 Users