Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Monk (DPS/Tank) - Pengolodh

January 12, 2017, 11:41:12 pm
Read 3046 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Monk (DPS/Tank) - Pengolodh
« on: January 12, 2017, 11:41:12 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Pengolodh
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Pengolodh/advanced
Class/Spec: Monk (DPS/Tank)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

I'm a 21 year old university student from the UK.

Class/Spec:

885 in Windwalker spec, 885 in Brewmaster spec, 884 in Mistweaver spec.

I run my own sims on both PTR and live so I can be prepared for new content patches, knowing in advance which talents will be better in which situations, and what stat weightings I should follow. Since 7.1.5 Mastery is king, as the conversions for other stats got hit much harder and I lost 5% base crit.
In my rotation I ensure to use Fists of Fury, Rising Sun Kick and Whirling Dragon Punch on cooldown, making sure not to drop Hit Combo, or to overcap energy or chi. I also ensure that I fit all these abilities into Touch of Death, and to extend Storm Earth and Fire by as long a possible with the equip from my bracers.

Alts:

Warrioring-Kazzak 874 ilvl Arms/Fury Warrior

Professions:

Inscription/Alchemy, so I can spend all my gold on plants.

Raiding Experience:

I began playing WoW towards the end of WoD, where I was a social in a Mythic guild. With Legion I decided that I wanted to get more into raiding, and invested much more time into the game. I progressed with my guild through EN M, ToV Heroic and then on Mythic Odyn. In Wod I played a prot paladin (still at level 103) and since then I've been a dps, although I've tanked high level Mythic+ and healed heroic raids.

Previous Guilds:

I left my previous guild (Predication) for several reasons, mostly due to the extremely negative atmosphere, lack of a stable roster, and inconsistent loot rules.

Availability:

I am available and online every evening from about 5pm GMT. In June I will be playing less, but still around every day. This is due to University exams.

Communication:

I'm a native english speaker, I have TS3 and I have a working headset with built in mic.

Computer / Connection:

I have no issues with my current setup, and I am even upgrading my PC in the next month.

Addons/UI:

I use LUI for my UI, and DBM for bossmods. Other than that I use Details, Exorsus raid tools, and VuhDo for my raid frames.

Other Games:

Diablo when a new season is out, Hearthstone, Dota 2, Overwatch.

Why Iron Edge?

I'm looking for a guild with a positive raiding atmosphere, while still progressing through the hardest content, and getting good rankings.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I'm a highly motivated knowledgeable player, willing to push myself to excel at the game. I realise that I am quite new to raiding, but I am happy with what I've achieved in a short time. With the release of nighthold I'm looking for more progression within the game, while still keeping everyone in the raid happy and performing well :)

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress.

Last Words?

Nothing other than I look forward to hearing from you :)

January 13, 2017, 05:18:11 pm
Reply #1

Offline Phoenixflame

• Officer

• Pervy Pastry Puffer

Re: Raider Application - Monk (DPS/Tank) - Pengolodh
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 05:18:11 pm »
Hey Pengolodh,

thank you for your application. Unfortunately, our roster is full at the moment, so recruitment is closed. If you're still interested, you might want to follow us on wowprogress to see when our recruitment status changes.

Best of luck with your further search!

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:49:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

42 Guests, 0 Users