Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Hypothermya

January 15, 2017, 10:44:38 pm
Read 4612 times

Applicant

Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Hypothermya
« on: January 15, 2017, 10:44:38 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying to be a social member.

Character: Hypothermya
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Hypothermya/advanced
Class/Spec: Mage (DPS)
Member Type: social

Personal Info:

My name is Jenny, I am 24 years old and currently living in Sweden where im from.

Class/Spec:

I am currently leveling a mage because of the recent changes to hunters which was my main on Ravencrest as Alliance. It has always been a class ive enjoyed equally as much as hunter.

I am playing as frost because its the spec i know and enjoy the most which in my opinion is the most important thing. People always tell em frost is bad but its really not.

Alts:

I have all classes on Ravencrest as Alliance and hopefully one day I will have another set here on Kazzak but currently its my mage which is really low leveled but RaFing with a friend to level faster. Also have a 105 hunter called Lorsana.

Professions:

Have herbalism and mining on hunter.

Raiding/PVP Experience:

I have a lot of raiding experience. Started to raid when Siege of Orgrimmar hit in MoP. I then started becoming an altoholic and was raiding every week on 6 chars. I cleared mythic on hunter  and mage and did a few mythic bosses on some other chars aswell. In WoD the guild i was in disbanded so i made my own which wasnt successful unfortunatly. Cleared Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry in heroic difficulty and also did some mythic bosses in BRF. In Legion I have cleared EN heroic and done 1 boss on mythic and then ToV normal cleared aswell.

Previous Guilds:

I was in The Ebon Plague on Ragnaros where I did some PvP but left to make my own guild in Pandaria. Still very good friends with the GM of that guild.  It didnt go so well due to me realising I wanted to raid and having no raid experience what so ever. Did then join The Nine Divines and thats where i cleared SoO mythic.

In WoD I joined Lost and abondoned. Dont remember the reason for leaving but still good friends with the raidleader of the guild.  Ended up trying to make my own guild again which was a bit more successful but then it just went downhill due to people wanting different things. Joined a guild called Néfarious on Ravencrest and it is now falling appart and me and some friends decided to go horde on Kazzak instead of Alliance.

Availability:

I am available pretty much all the time.

Communication:

I speak english very well, have TS3 and I have a microphone that I use everyday.

Computer / Connection:

I have a good computer and my internet connection is really good aswell. Dont have high ping and there is no lag.

Addons/UI:

I use DBM and Exorsus Raiding Tools.

https://gyazo.com/8af901bf6fb8c3e38ecacfca92d6346a

Other Games:

Hearthstone, CS:GO, The sims 4 and Simcity

Why Iron Edge?

I want to join because I saw your ad in a group on facebook. The description of the guild made it seem like this would be a perfect guild for me and a couple of friends.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

I can offer you dedication and friendship.

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Facebook.

Last Words?

Look forward to your acquaintance.

January 15, 2017, 11:53:03 pm
Reply #1

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

Re: Social Application - Mage (DPS) - Hypothermya
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 11:53:03 pm »
Nice application Jenny,

We don't get many grill applicants here in Iron edge, this place is defo a sausage party...

Nice app, I can only ask will inappropriate conversations and tone of language be an issue to you?

Lastly an add on Facebook?? I didn't know we was doing that lol.

Good luck on the apply

Vejeta

Edit - nvm it seems our Romanian gypsie king Xormz is responsible for this
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 11:56:13 pm by Vejeta »
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

January 16, 2017, 12:52:10 am
Reply #2

Offline Henteria

• Vendor Trash

• My twitch
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 12:52:10 am »
Thank you!

I am like the queen of inappropriate conversations so it is definitly not a problem.

January 16, 2017, 06:41:08 pm
Reply #3

Offline Xormn

• Officer

• (former) Weekend Raid Leader

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 06:41:08 pm »
Hello there.

Ignore Fajita. He's terrible. What made you decide to swap mains and kick ass on kazzak?
Ba dun tss!

January 16, 2017, 07:13:07 pm
Reply #4

Offline Henteria

• Vendor Trash

• My twitch
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 07:13:07 pm »
I mainly decided to go horde because of my friend who was thinking about doing so and I feel like I need some change. The guilds havent worked out on Alliance so I am giving Horde a chance and then I stumbled on to this guild and I feel that this could be the perfect guild for me.

I chose Kazzak due to it being one of the highest horde populated servers. Also have some friends here.

January 16, 2017, 09:17:36 pm
Reply #5

Offline Henteria

• Vendor Trash

• My twitch
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 09:17:36 pm »
Hello there!

Me and my friends have talked it over and after much consideration we have decided to look elsewhere. Was looking forward to possibly joining you guys but as I have said to one of your officers, I cant leave my friend behind. If the situation changes in the future then I will apply again but as for now I have to say farewell and good luck in the future!

Sorry for wasting your time!

Live long and prosper,
Jenny

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:59:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 0 Users