Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Monk (DPS) - Wheeto

February 15, 2017, 10:47:27 pm
Read 3161 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Monk (DPS) - Wheeto
« on: February 15, 2017, 10:47:27 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Wheeto
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Wheeto/advanced
Class/Spec: Monk (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Dave 24 England (Yorkshire Woop / Living in Oxfordshire Boo) Full Time Work!

Class/Spec:

WW Monk (Offspec MW) Went WW Monk because of the hard rotation, then realised i messed up because i had 2 weeks to learn WW Monk before NH (Swapped mains for 7.1.5) Then realised i messed up even more when i had to Raid Lead and play WW Monk! I prefer to play DPS since i like to be able to see visual improvements on my dps when i get better at the class ect. Gear is like 902 wearing but i dont have any of the 2 BiS legendary which are like a 50k dps increase each, but i do have 3rd and 4th
and 48 Traits (can farm easily if required)

So yea as i said only been playing monk Since NH so dont know as much as i know my old main / alt Shaman.

But i get all my information of Walking the Wind .com which is amazing for WW Monk, also the WW monk discord is pretty active and helps a ton.

Rotation is priority based on FOF SOTW ect but the main thing is timings on SOF to combo it with the hard hitting spells. I wont bore you!

Alts:

I have an Enh Shaman 892 equip 43 traits with BiS ring, would be willing to go Ele but would need help gearing up ect (Trinkets) as my leg ring works for both specs.

Cheerio is the name

Professions:

Monk has 0 profs as hes boosting and just had to get ready for NH, shaman is Max herb and Alc

Raiding Experience:

So 4/10M on Monk (Bad logs as i explained Raidleading / New char) I also find myself always being the mechanics man because my aim was kills ASAP and not good logs for myself, so not ideal.

But yeah i was the Raid Lead / GM of T R I G G E R E D ad 3 day raiding guild on the realm which tbh only did 9 hours raiding aweek and was realm 16 4/10. Before that we get EN 7/7M and 2/3M (Didnt go helya cuz who wants to wipe on that b***** :P

Before legion i only played WOTLK where i was in realm 1st guild on Terenas called Live To Tell. i played Shadowpriest / Disc priest so have a fairly large raiding background.

Previous Guilds:

So in legion just casual guys then i joined a guild called Pull Wipe Repeat, The GM went turbo and folded then we made a new guild with various names ended up at T R I G G E R E D. I was Raid lead of that untill the GM decided to quit so i then because GM reluctantly (Just wanted to keep raid team together)

We recently folded because alot of members wanted to raid more hours (talking 7 day 4 hour stuff) and then other members wanted to keep the same as we are. So the raid team was split and i dont have the time to rebuild or replace members so i just said its best we part our ways now and the guild folded under good terms, we all still chat on the guild discord people just joined other guilds so they can raid more / progress more.

Me personally wanted to raid less :P Hence the application here

Availability:

Ill be 100% honest my work can be unpredictable at times and sometimes i do have to be away for a week or so, but they are far and few between (Can discuss my job more on Voice) but the usual is finish by 5 UK time and start at around 8UK time, but beleive me i do my best to work around being available for raids and will always say if i cannot make a raid in good time, if a last minute thing comes up i will ensure i let some1 know through discord / forums / battlenet.

I dont think u will but if u wanted to push i can take leave whenever aslong as its gna be fun ect.

Communication:

Im from Yorkshire so probably wouldn't class that as proficient in English but i can speak it somewhat. I do have TS3 and i can listen! Coming from a Raid Leader i can 100% Talk! But TBH im looking at just joining a chilled guild and getting my head down and working on my own plays and stuff but ofc im vocal with what needs to be vocal (Im soaking A or w/e)

Computer / Connection:

Standard UK internet good com (Love Gaming) Basically all is fine and dandy.

Addons/UI:

WA - Who doesn't its gimping yourself
ElvUi
Skada (I mostly rely on logs)
Exorsus Raid Tools
WMarkers
Ora3
MaxCam

http://imgur.com/a/NBmnY

Other Games:

I used to be Competitive in Heroes of the Storm rank 80 EU but got burnt out i now just chill with mates on League CS and various other shit games! I play SC2 sometimes at a High Master level.

Why Iron Edge?

As i said i enjoy the game but dont play it as much as i used to. Ive been in various guilds were we cared alot about progression and numbers on wowprogress. I dont care that much about these things any more. My main goal is to find a home with good guys and just raid when the team needs me (i understand benching is a thing)

Your raid times are good and 2 days a week is what i'm after.

I know i may sound casual but i think im in the same mindset as what your guild is.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

Im 4/10 so can help on your next boss with tactics (Ofc not expected to be in fight i can just pass on my information)

With previous RL Experience in a guild that progressed alot faster than other guilds who raid the same time as us, IF and its an IF you needed my help with tactics i can throw my 10pence. if not i just chill and raid :)

I have done the hardcore stuff (well 3 days is hardcore for me) and i'm ready to settle. already geared and you dont have to worry about me crying about loot (i dont care) or leaving to go hardcore because as i said you are what i am after.

WW Monk are very strong on Spellblade and Tich.

My witty Yorkshire Banter?

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

Wowprogress

Last Words?

I know your not recruiting, It was just a longshot because there is no other guild offering what you are and there is no other guild i want to join really, Its raid with you guys or dont raid, So if you are not recruiting or dont want my classes then please consider this an application to go Social in your guild.

I can play Monk or Sham any spec just let me know, but the WW is only one that is ready now, the Enh can be if i get 4P from HC / Norm.

Lastly not sure if u care about logs but i will say again they are tragic for me, check Cheerio was full purps during EN and Odyn whilst raidleading, I know if i get legendrys on the monk i can parse high oranges, without and just playing whilst not raid leading i can do Purps, and you can trust me 100% on mechanics ( hence why i dont care much about dps just the kill)

Sorry for boring you guys. Just the guild i wanted to join and thought id put the effort in the app as its the last one i will do either way :)

Thanks for your time guys!

February 16, 2017, 05:51:15 pm
Reply #1

Offline Rash

• Imperator

• Main Raid Leader

Re: Raider Application - Monk (DPS) - Wheeto
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 05:51:15 pm »
Hi Wheeto,

We already spoke online and I appreciate your modest attitude towards this situation. As you've stated, we're not actively recruiting at the moment. I've spoken with my melee officer and he has also confirmed that we simply cannot fit another melee on our roster.

Your application will be sufficient to join Iron Edge as a social, so you're more than welcome to join us. I can't say when exactly we'll be able to fit you into the main raid team, it will depend on how stable our other players are. You can speak with Phoenixflame if you're curious about that.

In the meantime I'm sure some of our other raiding teams are open to bringing you along if you're interested in that.

You can poke me or another officer for an invite, welcome!
Rash - Holy Priest
Rashuwu - Mistweaver Monk
Porkkebab - Holy Paladin

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:03:24 am

Login with username, password and session length

51 Guests, 0 Users