Iron Edge

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Apply to Iron Edge

Apply to the TOT Raid
Currently full
Apply to the Main Raid
Always open to exceptional players!
Apply for the Weekend Raid
Looking for DPS!
Apply for Wrath Classic or Social
All are welcome apply to join IE
 Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Gloriouss

March 22, 2017, 07:43:18 pm
Read 4558 times

Applicant

Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Gloriouss
« on: March 22, 2017, 07:43:18 pm »
Hello, Iron Edge!

I am applying for the main raid.

Character: Gloriouss
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kazzak/Gloriouss/advanced
Class/Spec: Warlock (DPS)
Member Type: raider

Personal Info:

Hello there my name is Chris I'm 22 years old from Greece. I'm not working right now just finished Law school.

Class/Spec:

Well as legion started all of warlocks had concerns about going demo or destro. I played destro for many years but I leveled up demo as my MS because of the the ST damage that this spec provides. I have 54 traits at demo 40 at afflict and 35 at destro. Right now maybe affict with right legendaries is a little ahead of demo in some fights but i keep this in mind and i level up affict right now to keep it in pair with demo. I play warlock since late tbc as my main through all the expansions and I have no problem to switch to the one which is superior in each meta. MY ilv is equip 904 demo, 905 afflict(no legendaries there though) and 904 destro ( no legendaries either).

Well as I said before I'm playing warlock since 2007 I love the class and I read always logs/guides/sims and other ways so that I can provide max performance. As demo haste is above all and after that there is small difference in value between mastery and crit. I sim my char so that the values are always up to date.

Alts:

I have a war alt with 41 fury and 35 prot/arms at 889 ilv,  dh havoc with 889 and a shaman ele 868 with 36 traits. I have all the other classes at level 100 cause wod without alts was suicide and I level up one in a while.

Professions:

I have alch/eng mostly because especially in mop and wod when the grind was not must, I used to farm gold and I do it too these days but less frequently unfortunately.

Raiding Experience:

I started wow at end of tbc and raiding at wrath..cleared nax 25hc ulduar 9 bosses toc 25 normal and 10 hc, at ICC i joined second on realm guild infamous and cleared 12/13 hc 25 then they disbanded..after that i joined deverenian cleared first tier of cataclysm then they disbanded too. then i joined the haunted killed 6/8 hc DS , mogu palace and normal ToT..i was ta genjuros back then..after that i decided to transfer to kazzak cause genjuros was really low populated..at kazzak i joined conquerors killed 6/7 hc highmaul and 10/10 hc brf..then i got tired of the expansion and even though i cleared hc hfc at first and half month I started to grind garrison and killed only 3/12M..then i got beta key for legion and playing from the start of it.

Previous Guilds:

At legion I joined a casual guild with some real life friends called ominous but they were too casuals. Then I joined avarice but the fact that people are coming to mythic progress raid with 43 or 45 traits killed me to tell you the truth.Even more the fact that they do not get replaced while they continue to slack and log in twice a week for the raid.

Availability:

Well I am not working right now but i do have some extra computer and english exams. But I am avaliable for the raid hours.

Communication:

Yes I can understand and speak fluent English and also having a working microphone.

Computer / Connection:

I have a stable internet and computer and I wont DC every hour :P lol

Addons/UI:

http://imgur.com/a/O06Yl .For raid I use DBM( I don't like Bigwiw) WeakAuras, skada. These are the main raiding addons and everything else you can see in the screenshot.

Other Games:

Overwatch I really love it.

Why Iron Edge?

Because I am searching for a stable environment to raid twice a week and I think this is the best option.

What can I offer Iron Edge?

A funny lock with a sence of humour and procs with alchemy :) lol

Where did I hear about Iron Edge?

I searched for you in Wowprogress. My friend esganlith also applied yesterday.

Last Words?

cheers luv the cavalry's here!!

March 22, 2017, 07:49:52 pm
Reply #1

Offline gloriouss

• Guild Member

Re: Raider Application - Warlock (DPS) - Gloriouss
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 07:49:52 pm »
here are logs i forgot to provide you in the apply https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6660091/latest/

March 22, 2017, 08:11:14 pm
Reply #2

Offline Alzaroth

• Guild Member

• There is no darkness without light

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 08:11:14 pm »
5/7 warlock masterrace, wouldnt demonology again though. Nice gear statswise, decent logs, warlock. Has my vote.

March 22, 2017, 08:18:34 pm
Reply #3

Offline Lethys

• Officer

• Lets Alfie this place up.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 08:18:34 pm »
Doesn't mean you can re-roll Alan :P
Any comments or statements made by Lethys are not representative of Iron Edge as a whole.

March 22, 2017, 08:37:59 pm
Reply #4

Offline gloriouss

• Guild Member

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 08:37:59 pm »
well with the upcoming nerf in afflict(I mean the one with their artifact) the gap between demo and afllict wont be large i think. Also 2p and 4p in demo as it is in PTR is really OP imo.

March 22, 2017, 08:38:17 pm
Reply #5

Offline Vejeta

• Guild Member

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 08:38:17 pm »
Wait a mniute... a warlock....

Im gonna go to the woods see if i can spot bigfoot and a unicorn, ive seen one elsuive creature may aswell look for the others.

Good luck on the apply looks good, alan your still stuck as a lock though!
You may have invaded my mind and my body...but there's one thing a Saiyin always keeps...his PRIDE!!!

Former angriest bastard on the internet.

Professional baby seal clubber

March 22, 2017, 08:40:10 pm
Reply #6

Offline Alzaroth

• Guild Member

• There is no darkness without light

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 08:40:10 pm »
Nah demonology is fine, its doing overall as well as affliction :) i just used to be demonology and i hated it thats why i said it :D. And by the way, i have rashes approval to play whatever i want as long as we have another lock hue hue hue

March 22, 2017, 08:41:11 pm
Reply #7

Offline gloriouss

• Guild Member

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 08:41:11 pm »
You are a vejeta fan. YOU GOT MY VOTE BRO :D

March 22, 2017, 09:53:03 pm
Reply #8

Offline Mooneclipse

• Officer

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 09:53:03 pm »
Hiyo, Gloriouss

Quite a decent application, and as you may or may not have noticed, warlocks are quite liked in this guild. Poor little Alan has been stretched far enough with being the lone lock in this guild, so I believe you will be a breath of fresh air in his lungs.

I would be happy to give you a trial, so you can poke me or any officer ingame for an invite!  :D
"You smell so much nicer when you're awake"

Iron Edge Discord

Recent

Recent Logs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:34:00 am

Login with username, password and session length

39 Guests, 0 Users